Hi & welcome to my bribe art shop!
I hope you will have good time here and you are
more than welcome to stick around and chat
with me and with other people.
wink

Shop status:

☐ Open ☐ Closed ☑ Full

Announcements ///
17.7.2012✰Alrighty then, the new layouts are done and I am ready for business!
Second round open! I was going to change the name, but that would of been weird.
Also the sample section is kinda confusing, too much stuff. I will work on that later on. ///

Welcome Rules Samples Bribe info Accepted Finished Affiliates

Lunatic

User Image

User Image

General rules:

Follow the Gaia TOS.
Do not post on the first page!
Don't steal or copy any art.
Do not advertise your own shop or auction here.
No spamming or scamming.
Do not beg for free art or art trades.
I don't want any drama here.
HAVE FUN~~

Commission Rules:

This is not a "first come, first serve" shop.
Do not send me PM's unless absolutely necessary.
Please do not ask hundreds of times ''when is the art done'' or anything like that. I want my clients to be patient.
Don't cancel the trade without my consent.
Don't get all mad if I don't accept your order

Sending trade:

Follow these steps
» send the trade or wait till the art is finished
» when the art is done I will send you a watermarked rezised mini piece
» you accept the trade
» I'll send you the real original sized art. ^^

Lunatic

User Image

Won't do:
stuff that is not listed below.

Will do:
avatars, women, cute girls, boys, men, mecha, backgrounds, animals, nudity, chibi

User Image User Image User Image

Clicking the pictures leads to photobucket with albums with the styles. Passwords are the same as the names, expect for chibi, it's chibii.

DA , tumblr

Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Bribe info

» half body +700k
» chibi +700k
» fullbodies +1.5mil
» couples & group high bribe

I mostly would like pure, but you can also try your luck with items.
Especially with the ones listend below, you can autobuy.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Order Form:

[align=center][b][color=#0DCFC5][size=24][color=red]❀[/color]Draw me like one of your french girls [color=red]❀[/color][/size][/color][/b]
[color=#307098][b]Username[/b][/color][color=#0DCFC5]: (your full username here)[/color]
[color=#307098][b]Type[/b][/color][color=#0DCFC5]: (half body, fullbody, couple, background? etc.)[/color]
[color=#307098][b]Style[/b][/color][color=#0DCFC5]: (style1, style2 or chibi)
[color=#307098][b]Ref(s)[/b][/color][color=#0DCFC5]: (links to the references)[/color]
[color=#307098][b]Info[/b][/color][color=#0DCFC5]: (tell me something about the characters)[/color]
[color=#307098][b]Offer[/b][/color][color=#0DCFC5]: (your offer here)[/color][/align]

Lunatic

User Image

Silenced Arbor
Draw me like one of your french girls
Username: Silenced Arbor
Type: Half body couple)
Style: style 2
Ref(s): art reference rl reference rl reference 2
friend tektek my tektek my other tektek

Info: Best friends. I am white, she is mixed. I am tall, she is a little shorter. I'm skinny, she's average.
Offer: 2m+ tip

Ebony Dragon
Username: Ebony Dragon
Type: Fullbody
Style: Style 2
Ref(s): Ebony
Info: (see link above)
Offer: 1.8 million

In A Silent Way

Coco Poco

Username: In A Silent Way
Type: Fullbody
Style: Style 2
Ref(s):User Image

-OR (if you want something... more clothed)-

User Image

Info: Cunning and mischievous,
Offer: 2 mil pure

Sands of Cinnabar
Username: Sands of Cinnabar
Type: Full body
Style: Chibi
Ref(s): Tadahhh.
Info: One minor edit on the avatar itself is that I don't like the genie lamp as a held item. I prefer it put onto a chain belt. Otherwise, my character is just a desert wanderer who can often be seen sitting on the moon. So if you could make the art (effectively my character/avatar sitting on the moon- although I wasn't sure if that was considered a background) on a transparent background, and possibly make it bob/float (I don't know if you're willing to do animations, but if I have to pay extra to get what I'd like, then that's what'll happen.) then I would be really, really, really beyond super delighted.
Offer: 1m for a starting offer, but I'm actually not opposed to adding more in the form of a tip/nudge on your end if I can get what I want for my profile. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Welcome Rules Samples Bribe infoAccepted Finished Affiliates

Lunatic

User Image

❀zeigeistxxxxxx❀Shukketsu Reikonxxxxxx❀the_midnight_angelxxxxxx❀kitten 1, 2 ,3 xxxxxx❀sleepypandiexxxxxx❀Jirynnxxxxxx

User Image

Welcome Rules Samples Bribe infoAccepted Finished Affiliates

Lunatic

Affiliates

Please don't PM me your banners. Just posting them on the threat is enough, thank you! cool
Only 200x40.

Links in

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/galaxiria-bribe-art-shop/t.78030043/][img]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n616/kukkelis/banner-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
(please use this banner)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/galaxiria-bribe-art-shop/t.78030043/][img]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n616/kukkelis/banner-2.png[/img][/url]

Links out

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lunatic

Lunatic

Lunatic

Lunatic

Lunatic

OPEN!

oh dear these are beautiful
i feel like if i bribe now,
i will be broke
* u *;

Wheezing Baby

I want them stars~
Username: zeigeist
Type: Cg bust-up, I guess.
Ref(s): One, two, three, and four. As a note, the cross on the chest is a cut-out, and please, no giant syringes.
Info: Evil artificial "vampire" nurse. Likes cigarettes, blood, collecting teeth in jars, and being deviant. Dislikes being productive. Also, very lewd, so doing something suggestive/sexual or being partially or fully topless is welcome.
Offer: 550k, it's not enough, but it's all I've got.
OTL

Lunatic

Tyki Meek

oh dear these are beautiful
i feel like if i bribe now,
i will be broke
* u *;

Hehe x3 thank you~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff