Welcome to Gaia! ::

» ██████████████████████

Introduction

↪ Welcome to the joint artshop between s o n e i and hiouu. We are mostly offering CG anime style artworks and we hope you can find something you like in here. The two of us are RL friends and we go to the same school. It's summer and we have plenty of spare time so we decided to get together and draw some art. We're all Asian and we're proud of it * u *

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Announcements
                          ↪ 07.24.12 :: official opening of the shop

Rules
                              ↪ Follow Gaia's ToS
                              ↪ We don't mind swearing, really. Just be respectful and know when it's too over.
                              ↪ Do not offer what you don't have.
                              ↪ We will slay all art thieves with our bananas. Do not claim our art as your own.
                              ↪ Send the trade right after it is accepted. We will not start on it until the trade is sent.
                              You may only cancel the trade when the artist sent NO WIP AT ALL for around three weeks or so. Sometimes RL stuff gets intense, so we might go on hiatus all a sudden.
                              ↪ Only pm the artist when you want to order a secret present for someone etc etc. If you have a question for us, just post in the thread or pm the shop mule.
                              ↪ d0 n0t t4lk lik3 dis. Seriously. Learn some English guys.
                              ↪ No begging/advertising/etc.
                              ↪ Do not rush the artist. We don't mind if you ask for WIP's once in a while, but don't give us too much pressure please. Quality takes time.
                              ↪ Our time zone is GMT+8 unless we're traveling or something. So please be patient with our replies.
                              ↪ If you want to affiliate us, please pm the shop mule OR simply post in the thread. All dead shops will be removed if found.
                              ↪ Do not complain about our prices. It's our time and effort that you're buying, so I hope we can be paid equally.

FAQ's
                          ● How long does it take for you to complete an order?
                            ↪ It's not going to be done in a day for sure. It can take up to two weeks or more if the slots are very full. Please be patient and we will be sure to check with you with a sketch before we start coloring.

● Which art program do you use?
                            ↪ Sonei uses both photoshop and SAI. Hiouu uses SAI only.

● Can you teach me how to draw?
                            ↪ There's a lot of tutorials online. We probably don't have time to teach, but you can always participate when we do livestreams/join.me's.

● Why did you reject my order?
                            ↪ When we do that it might be because we cannot draw what you wanted us to or you simply didn't read the rules. Sometimes it's because the slots are full too.

● How do I get a freebie?
                            ↪ We give out freebies randomly. When you're a regular, you might just receive a gift from us some day huehuehue. Or, when you simply have an attracting avatar. We might just draw you because of how you look, really.

● Will you quote me/shoot me a pm when there's a slot open?
                            ↪ We will only if we remembered. It's not exactly our job to do so. Just pay more attention and subscribe the thread. However, we will if you have an attracting offer/character LOL.

↪『σρєи』
                    『 ғυℓℓ』『 нιαтυs』
                    » ██████████████████████
User Image

» ██████████████████████
                          S O N E I
                    ····································

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

About
                          ↪ Hi guys ; o; i'm sonei. i'm a color/laces/fluffy stuff/long hair/boobs/stockings/garterbelt freak. yeah. don't judge me. i watch like all kinds of animu ok. fate/zero, accel world, madoka magica, boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai, and a bit of inazuma etc etc. sometimes i play yaoi games. other than drawing, i game a lot * u *. I play league of legends and elsword. I DON'T KNOW I'M IN LOVE WITH ANNIE IN LOL AND VP IN ELSWORD ALRIGHT /shot. i am fluent in chinese and i'm learning jap with hiouu e ue. don't know what else to say. uh like, i'm a kawaii innocent little girl? /brick'd

Do's & Don'ts
                          ☑ :: cute girls & shotas, laces, organized clutters, multiple colors
                          ☒ :: full mecha, anthro (ears and tails are fine), too much nude, manry stuff, punk hair etc, awkward skin colors (like purple wtf)

just ask if you're not sure :U

Prices
                          ↪ Bust :: 500,000g+
                          ↪ Waist up / half body :: 1,500,000g +
                          ↪ Full body :: heavy bribe. at least 3,000,000g+
                          ↪ Couple = two times the price. Not offering group at the moment.

everything will go with a simple background (except for bust shots) unless your character really inspires me * u *

Slots
                          Regular:

Bribe:

Bribe items:
                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Autoslot items:
                          User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

» ██████████████████████
                          HIOUU
                    ····································

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

About
                          ↪ hello~ i'm hiou. my weaknesses include jazz, puggies, white hair, meganes, boobs, twincest, and BL (yaoi). don't get me wrong i have mixed interests too ; u ; )/ i generally don't have much freetime so i use it very wisely: watch BL, play BL, read BL, listen to BL, draw BL... and.. if i run out of BL material, i go do normal stuff. when i am bored, i do some less demoralized things hoho. i procrastinate and ignore priorities a lot but don't we all <3 Happy art shopping, everyone~

Do's & Don'ts
                          ☑ :: pretty much everything else that is not named in the "dont's" below.
                          ☒ :: mecha, full anthro (ears and tails are acceptable), full nudity, overly manry/hunky/chunky characters, gore, elders.

Prices
                          ↪ Bust :: 500,000g+
                          ↪ Thigh up / half body :: 1,200,000g+
                          ↪ Full body :: bribe me~
                          ↪ Couple :: two times the price. Not offering group at the moment.

high priority is given to high offers and vice versa.
                          about backgrounds: the higher the bribes the better the backgrounds~

Slots
                          Regular:

Bribe:

Completed: Raiisuu

Bribe items:

ART SLAVE:

» ██████████████████████
                          x I WANT TO ORDER FROM ARTIST NAME
                              ↪ name :: [username]
                              ↪ reference :: [link to image references. tektek for avatars.]
                              ↪ type :: [bust/waist/fullbody/etc]
                              ↪ offer :: [your payment]
                              ↪ extra :: [extra description or anything you want to add]

[size=24][color=#2A363B][size=16]█[/size] ♚ [/color][/size][size=24][color=#2A363B]»[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#2A363B]███████[color=#E84A5F]██[/color][color=#FF847C]███[/color][color=#FECEA8]████[/color][color=#99B898]██████[/color][/size]
                        [list][list][list][b][color=#99B898][color=white]x[/color] I WANT TO ORDER FROM [/color][color=#E84A5F]ARTIST NAME[/color][/b]
                        [list][list][size=10][color=#FF847C][b]↪ name[/b][/color][color=#2A363B] :: [username]
                        [color=#FF847C][b]↪ reference[/b][/color] :: [link to image references. tektek for avatars.]
                        [color=#FF847C][b]↪ type[/b][/color] :: [bust/waist/fullbody/etc]
                        [color=#FF847C][b]↪ offer[/b][/color] :: [your payment]
                        [color=#FF847C][b]↪ extra[/b][/color] :: [extra description or anything you want to add]
                        [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

» ██████████████████████

Links in & out

↪ If you wish to affiliate, please post a link to your thread and the code of your link. Only accepting 88*31 and 200*40 banners.Thanks c:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/t.81251291/][img]http://i.imgur.com/De6iT.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

» ██████████████████████

R E S E R V E D

» ██████████████████████

R E S E R V E D

» ██████████████████████

R E S E R V E D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash