Are we awesome, or ARE WE AWESOME?

You're right! 0.6 60.0% [ 24 ]
Only Inkbound is awesome. 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
Only Djinn is awesome. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Only Xiang is awesome. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Only Draggie is awesome. 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Only Poppycock is awesome. 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
Only Plasma is awesome. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
I don't think any of them are awesome. But I'm wrong. And a jerk. 0.075 7.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 > >>

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

endless haze
ǝuplǝss ɥɐzǝ

Plasmavore I Inkbound IXiang Jiao Rendevilish djinn Prince PoppycocksSmexy Draggie

Post One: Index
Post Two: Rules
Post Three: Plasmavore
Post Four: I Inkbound I
Post Five: Xiang Jiao Ren
Post Six: devilish djinn
Post Seven: Prince Poppycocks
Post Eight: Smexy Draggie
Post Nine: Reserved
ⓇⓊⓁⒺⓈ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

1. As always, respect Gaia ToS.

2. Don't be a jerk. We reserve the right to refuse orders. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try ordering again with something else.

3. All the artists have different requirements, but payment methods are universal. Send the trade after and only after your request has been accepted. The artist will accept the trade after it's done. Whether or not you get a watermarked copy before the final as added security is up to the artist.

4. For the love of all that may or may not be holy, don't order art if you're going to disappear. Our time is important too, and we don't want to make art that won't be received.

5. Please don't pester the artists about how long the work is taking. Make sure you look at the artists personal estimation for how long work will take. Bothering them too much might get your order cancelled.

6. We spend a lot of time doing this artwork for you guys. So please give us credit for it when you use it.

7. Please post the artist's individual request form when ordering art. This quotes them, and makes sure that they don't miss it!

8. Please don't message the shop mule! This account was made so that we could all have access to the front page posts. We don't get on it all that often. We also suggest you don't PM the artists unless it's URGENT.
User Image

ⓅⓁⒶⓈⓂⒶⓋⓄⓇⒺ on the bass! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

My work is all digital, and all are transparent. I'm just gonna add samples as I do commissions, with a couple that aren't to show what I can do. You can look at everything I've done [ Here ] on my DeviantArt.

Preferred gender to draw: I'm better with girls, but I actually draw guys more often.

Things I like to draw: Cute, pretty, sexy, or goofy things. I love furries, but I'm not very good with them.

Things I have a hard time with: Couples, animals. Unless they're pokemon. I'm pretty decent with pokemon.

Things I won't draw: Mechs, armor, large groups, or anything too geometric. If something's too cluttered or too complicated detail wise, I'll either unclutter it, simplify it, or refuse it. Of course, nothing against the Gaia ToS.

A Summary of Me: I'm a twenty year old college student taking on 18 hours of classes this Fall. I live in the midwestern united states with my boyfriend in a tiny-a** apartment, and I'm online whenever I have spare time. I'm also an avid role player and an aspiring pokemon master.

Watercolor Headshots // 3/4 // Full Body - 1B // 2B // 3B

User Image

Marker Headshots // 3/4 // Full Body - 1B // 2B // 3B

User Image User Image

S-S-Slots!

Regular

1. Vanirra

Bribe

1. mokochana

Order form below!

[IMGleft]http://i.imgur.com/Su7HCj9.png[/IMGleft] [size=20][i]I'd like to place an order! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬[/i][/size]
                                    [size=14][u]Bribe or Regular?[/u]
                                    [u]Kind of art wanted:[/u] Headshot // 3/4 // Full Body
                                    [u]OC or Avatar?[/u]
                                    [u]Reference:[/u] Not needed if you want your current avatar. Keep in mind that if you change it, I'll draw whatever is there when I get to your order!
                                    [u]Notes from buyer:[/u] Anything else.
                                    [/size][quote="Plasmavore"][/quote]
User Image

ⒾⓃⓀⒷⓄⓊⓃⒹ belting it out on vocals! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Summary of Me: I go by either Inkbound or just Ink online. I've been on and off Gaia since around 2005-ish and I just recently came back a couple weeks ago. I've also done commissions through Gaia for around that time span as well. Due to my work schedule I won't be on all day every day, and due to that I'll only open a few slots so I can get them done in a timely manner.

Preferences: I can draw either gender, but I have difficulty with overly muscular men. I also do both traditional and digital art, but I prefer traditional with my copic markers. Also sketches are traditional only.

I like to draw: I draw humans, animals, and anthros. I especially love to draw pokemon in a more real-ish way.

I have trouble with: Armor or anything mech, lace or things that are overly frilly, and I always reserve the right to un-clutter someone's avi if it's just too much, though I'll always run it by the buyer first.

Regular
                                    Headshot = Sketch (500M) / Line Art (1.5B) / Color (3B)
                                    Torso = Sketch (2.5B) / Line Art (5B) / Color (7.5B)
                                    Full Body = Bribe Only

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Chibi
                                    Full Body = Sketch (1B) / Line Art (3B) / Color (5B)

User Image User Image User Image

Tattoo Style
                                    Priced per order - Specify tattoo style (tribal, traditional, etc)

S-S-Slots!

Regular

Bribe

1. DarthObiwan
                                    User Image I'd like to place an order! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
                                    Bribe or Regular? Bribe, saw your torso for 7.5B so 15B?
                                    Kind of art wanted: Full Body Regular
                                    OC or Avatar? OC
                                    Reference: He is a Pandaren Fire Mage. Azar, Azar2, Azar3, Azar4, Reference of toon with no armor.
                                    Notes from buyer: Let me know if you are interested. I like this Art Piece a lot. It's hard to find anyone that even is interested in doing anthros.

Completed

newest to oldest]
                                    User Image

Order form below!

[IMGleft]http://i.imgur.com/NOiNRvf.png[/IMGleft] [size=20][i]I'd like to place an order! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬[/i][/size]
                                    [u]Kind of art wanted:[/u] Regular (Headshot, torso, or full body) // Chibi // Tattoo
                                    [u]OC or Avatar?[/u]
                                    [u]Reference:[/u]
                                    [/size][quote="I Inkbound I"][/quote]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    ⓍⒾⒶⓃⒼ ⒿⒾⒶⓄ ⓇⒺⓃ making it ring on the triangle! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

自我介绍: Hi! If you request from me, please wait a few days for me to confirm. This is because I need time to sketch it out first. (シ_ _)シ I'm rather fickle-minded and I'd rather not disappoint anyone. &&Heads-up: my style is unstable! I'm still experimenting OTL sorry.

I have difficulty drawing: EverythingDetailed backgrounds, Armor, Weapons, Internal organs, Straight lines, Animals, Pulsating muscles, Spiky hair, in-your-face Sexy

ABSOLUTE NO: You and me together sorry just kidding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TUMBLR
                                    <<click for full body
                                    Headshot = 2b and/or item(s)
                                    Waist = 10b and/or item(s)
                                    Full body = bribe (゚∀゚)

Please add if the subject is more complicated.

S-S-Slots!

Regular

1. [FULL]

Bribe

1. [FULL]

Order form below!

[IMGleft]http://i.imgur.com/DrgnKPn.png[/IMGleft] [size=20][i]I love bananas! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬[/i][/size]
                                    [size=14][u]Size:[/u] Headshot / Waist / FB
                                    [u]Reference:[/u] pls no "current avi", I need fixed ref ; ^;
                                    [u]Offer:[/u]
                                    [u]Additional notes:[/u]
                                    [/size][quote="Xiang Jiao Ren"][/quote]
User Image
ⒹⒺⓋⒾⓁⒾⓈⒽ ⒹⒿⒾⓃⓃ tapping it out on the drums! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

My Self Summary: Hello! Call me Jeng (or Djinn if you'd like- that'd be easier to remember because of my username). I'm a fourteen-year-old Filipina. I am also a fangirl- books and tv shows (not so much of anime- don't hate me!). I'm awkward. I don't usually start the conversation and I'm out of practice with talking to internet people... o . o

Preferred gender to draw: Female.

I don't like to/have difficulty drawing: simple > clutter ; avi < oc, but I will still draw any of those- at least, I will try to. I haven't tried furries yet. Neither have I drawn a mech. I could try though. o . o I'd love to.

Will not Draw: No NSFW. ><

Chibi 100M || Couple/Group BRIBE
                                    User Image User Image

Headshot 150M
                                    User Image User Image

Full Body BRIBE || Couple/Group BRIBE

User Image User Image

S-S-Slots!

Regular

1. open~
                                    2. open~

Order form below!

[IMGleft]http://i.imgur.com/4eVfv9x.png[/IMGleft] [size=20][i]I'd like to place an order! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬[/i][/size]
                                    [size=14][u]Kind of art wanted:[/u] Chibi // Full Body // Headshot
                                    [u]OC or Avatar?[/u]
                                    [u]Reference:[/u] please send a photo
                                    [u]Payment:[/u]
                                    [/size][quote="devilish djinn"][/quote]
User Image
ⓅⓇⒾⓃⒸⒺ ⓅⓄⓅⓅⓎⒸⓄⒸⓀⓈ making strings sing on the violin! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

My self summary: I'm 18, and I go by Shea, Prince, or Prongs. I'm going to be attending school this fall and will probably be various amounts busy with schoolwork, so apologies if I take a while drawing. I do art trades, and have a BUNCH of different OC's. I love love love drawing monster humanoids. Ask me about my OC's, if you dare. I have a tumblr here, and my art blog here. Feel free to talk to me anytime! emotion_bigheart

Preferred gender to draw: I have no problem drawing different genders.

I don't like to/have trouble drawing: I'm not good with animals, mecha, furry/anthro, and lolita/lace. Or tiny details/clutter. I try my best with muscle-y men. I'm trying to do more diverse body shapes/poses.

Will not draw: I'll only draw R18+ stuff off of gaia, because of TOS rules.

Sketches: 5-10B
                                    User Image User Image

Cleaner and Colored: 10-15B
                                    User Image User Image

Lines & Minimal color: 20-25B
                                    User Image User Image

Full color: Bribe only.

User Image User Image

S-S-Slots!

Regular

Bribe

1. mokochana
                                    Bribe or Regular? bribe ? eh 50b is enough for fullbody ?
                                    Kind of art wanted: Line + minimal color
                                    OC or Avatar? fanart couple
                                    Reference:
                                    i want fanart of Toriko and Komatsu
                                    Toriko has three scars running from his left ear to just under his left eye.
                                    Toriko is muscle man, but if you don't wanna draw just draw in your style, remember Toriko height 220cm/ Komatsu height 155cm so he's high as Toriko waist up
                                    References: Komatsu outfit , his knife, art, art2, art3 (but you don't need to draw his knife in art)
                                    Personality:
                                    Toriko has a personality of rugged manliness, eating heavily, drinking, showing off, and displaying a wild sense of enthusiasm only towards what interest him and rarely towards what interest others. Many define him as a glutton. He also has an obsession with perfection when it comes to the food he serves.
                                    Komatsu is a very friendly young man who cares deeply about his friends and his cooking, and always does his best to stay cheerful despite his natural cowardly disposition and highly emotional personality in most situations, because of this he often comes off as childish and innocent and some may even mistake him for a young child when these traits are combined with his small stature, but he always does his best to be brave and strong despite his nature.

Other Requests: They're partner/best friends/ (romantic pose if you don't mind draw shounen-ai)
                                    can you draw any sad pose from here (that mean one character crying) ? Toriko lost a fight, and Komatsu crying and try to comfort him? or any sad pose you can do
                                    plz draw Komatsu with his chef hat, and remember diffirent of their body size

Notes from buyer: i'd like to see wip

2. Chibi Geekie
                                    Bribe
                                    Kind of art wanted: Cleaner and Colored
                                    OC or Avatar? Avatar
                                    Reference:
                                    User Image
                                    Notes from buyer: Most is known on the image, but her body is womanly. And its up to you how to draw her. >3 And will be paying 20bil for this art.

Order form below!

[IMGleft]http://i.imgur.com/azOuJ0A.png[/IMGleft] [size=20][i]I'd like to place an order! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬[/i][/size]
                                    [u]Kind of art wanted:[/u] Sketch // Line // Line + minimal color // Full Color
                                    [u]OC or Avatar?[/u]
                                    [/size][quote="Prince Poppycocks"][/quote]
User Image
ⓈⓂⒺⓍⓎ ⒹⓇⒶⒼⒼⒾⒺ strumming the guitar! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

My self summary: Um, I'm eighteen, I've been on gaia for a couple of years. I've been in an artshop or two and I totally enjoy group shops more ^.^ I love group anythings and events cuz they are fun and people are fun to talk to I love to flirt and cuddle and I love making new friends

I like to draw: I love to draw OCs, large groups and emo/goth/interesting and unique.

I don't like to/have a difficult time drawing: I don't like drawing glasses, different colored eyes and or eye patches.

Will not draw: I don't draw buck teeth, overly cluttered and clown nose.

Full Body Chibi - 2B each avi. 1B OCs with nice colored references.

S-S-Slots!

Regular

Order form below!

[IMGleft]http://i.imgur.com/azOuJ0A.png[/IMGleft] [size=20][i]I'd like to place an order! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬[/i][/size]
                                    [size=14]
                                    [u]Kind of art wanted:[/u] Full Body Chibi
                                    [u]OC or Avatar?[/u]
                                    [/size][quote="Smexy Draggie"][/quote]
Reserved!
Will we put banners to advertise ourselves here?
Will we put affiliated shops here?
Will we ever use this post at all?
Who knows!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out