Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I am an aspiring artist and want to open chibi commissions here!
I know my post isn't fancy or pretty, but please give me a chance crying

0 Slots Open!

Here is some art I've done for Gaians recently:
These are youtube videos I made of them, since I could not figure out how to insert the images correctly here lol

wahmbulance Rules: wahmbulance
Do's: Just ask!
Don'ts: Mecha, heavy armor or weaponry, extreme gore (a little blood is fine)

Comment, PM or email at michuyu99@gmail.com the following
- Commission type: ie. Head shot, bust shot, half body, full body
- Payment method: ie. Ko-fi or Gaia Currency
- Photo reference of character(s)
- Other: Anything else you need me to know

Here are my prices:
RLC
Pay what you want! ko-fi donations
one Ko-fi minimum
(NOTE: please write in the 'Your message' box: your gaia username and another means of contact in case you change your username while I am drawing for you. This is also to confirm payment. Thank you!)

Gaia currency
Pay what you want
Minimum: 1tril gg

Terms of Services
1. Must pay either half or full in advance. If paying half, I will expect the rest before I send you the final product.

2.You must not erase or cover my signature after you receive the final product.

3. You may use and/or edit the art you purchased for anything as long as you do not claim it as your own and you do credit me as the original artist.

4. I may use the art you bought for examples and for promoting my services. This includes the right to record my process and post it online. I will not be claiming the characters as my own and I will give you credit for them.

5. 50% refunds are acceptable if you decide you no longer want the drawing anytime before I complete the line art. (Refund percentage is based on what you have already paid.)

6. You must have character references ready for me. It will cost extra if I have to design the character only from word descriptions.

7. Be ready to communicate often for the duration of the drawing process smile Failure to communicate will result in a lengthy turnaround or even a termination of your request.

8. Requesting a commission from me will be confirmation that you have read and agreed to my terms of services.

I may decline your commission request for any reasons (most likely because I don't think I can do your character justice!)
Completed works + Speedpaints

- Kushlicious (Speedpaint Here)
- Amothflies
- Stitched Aqua(Speedpaint Here)
In Progress

No one yet!

Snow Snowfriend

5,300 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Hi! Would you consider a couple art of my two dogs for 5t/500k plat (if you're fine with drawing irl dogs?) >.<
Amothflies
Hi! Would you consider a couple art of my two dogs for 5t/500k plat (if you're fine with drawing irl dogs?) >.<

Hi! I can try my hand at it! Send me photo references and I will do a sketch. Since I'm aware that I am not confident in my abilities for this commission request, you can pay after you approve of the sketch ^^

Thank you so much for your interest in my work!! <3

Wheezing Angler

5,150 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Would you be willing to give him a try? Gerreth
Bust or half body would be wonderful.

Adorable Garbage

Hello! Would you consider a Fullbody of any of my avis HERE for 3T GG/300K Plat?
Kushlicious

Hi! Thank you for your interest in my work! Unfortunately, that character is out of my comfort zone. Feel free to ask for another character!
Stitched Aqua
Hello! Would you consider a Fullbody of any of my avis HERE for 3T GG/300K Plat?

Hi! I would be glad to! Is there a specific one you would like me to draw above the rest? ^^

Wheezing Angler

5,150 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
little miss muffen
Kushlicious

Hi! Thank you for your interest in my work! Unfortunately, that character is out of my comfort zone. Feel free to ask for another character!

I also have her X X
Kushlicious
little miss muffen
Kushlicious

I also have her X X

Yea! I can do a half body of her ^^ I adjusted my pricing, so, its now pay what you want, but the min. is 1tril gg! If everything is okay with you, I will start drawing after payment. biggrin

Adorable Garbage

little miss muffen
Stitched Aqua

Hi! I would be glad to! Is there a specific one you would like me to draw above the rest? ^^

There is not. I usually just lrt the artist choose their fav and roll with jt

Snow Snowfriend

5,300 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
little miss muffen
Amothflies

Hi! I can try my hand at it! Send me photo references and I will do a sketch. Since I'm aware that I am not confident in my abilities for this commission request, you can pay after you approve of the sketch ^^

Thank you so much for your interest in my work!! <3

And thank you for considering me! I'm so excited > biggrin

https://imgur.com/a/K44JWmP

Don't worry, even if the sketch isn't perfect and the best artwork since Picasso to ever grace humanity, I still have to pay you for the time you spent doing it lol! Thanks for going out of your comfort zone for the commission c:

(I'd just like to ask if it'll be okay if you could put their names on the artwork somewhere to distinguish them from the five billion other dogs of their breed that look exactly identical to them!) xp

Wheezing Angler

5,150 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
little miss muffen
Kushlicious
little miss muffen
Kushlicious

I also have her X X

Yea! I can do a half body of her ^^ I adjusted my pricing, so, its now pay what you want, but the min. is 1tril gg! If everything is okay with you, I will start drawing after payment. biggrin
I have 1T, i should have more later today, liquidating some of my inventory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff