User Image
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRULES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"please follow these"

FOLLOW THE T.O.S.
            ▶▶▶▶ An obvious rule.
            NO STEALING
            ▶▶▶▶ don't even dare take my stuff and claim it as yours.
            BE RESPECTFUL
            ▶▶▶▶ you don't necessarily have to like me.
            DRAMA OUTSIDE
            ▶▶▶▶ I don't want fighting in here.
            NO SPAM
            ▶▶▶▶ bumping and chatting are encouraged.

DO'S.
            ▶▶▶▶ OC'S, MALES, FEMALES, COUPLES, GROUPS, m/m, m/f, f/f,
            ▶▶▶▶ FULL COLORED, LINEART, SKETCHES, POKEMON, SIMPLE AVIS,
            ▶▶▶▶ and basically anything not on the DON'TS list.
            DON'T'S.
            ▶▶▶▶ MECHA, ANIMALS, CLUTTER, SEMI-CLUTTER, BACKGROUNDS,
            ▶▶▶▶ ANTHRO (ears and tail are fine), and that rainbow, curly hair.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxANNOUNCEMENTS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"to keep track"

june 15th, 2011
            ▶▶▶▶ we are open!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSAMPLES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"click for full size"

WAIST-UP { 200k+ }
              User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CHIBI { 75k+ }
              User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPAYMENT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"items or gold equivalent"

CHEAP
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

MEDIUM
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

EXPENSIVE
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

SUPER-EXPENSIVE
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"please, when ordering, copy, paste, fill and post this."

[size=9][color=#33CEC3][b]┋[/b][/color][b]Username[/b] : [your username goes here]
            [color=#33CEC3][b]┋[/b][/color][b]Reference[/b] : [links to reference pictures]
            [color=#33CEC3][b]┋[/b][/color][b]Style[/b] : [headshot(sketch/lineart/coloured) / waistshot(sketch/lineart/coloured) / fullbody(sketch/lineart/coloured) / chibi / doll]
            [color=#33CEC3][b]┋[/b][/color][b]Extra[/b] : [any information you find indispensable]
            [color=#33CEC3][b]┋[/b][/color][b]Offer[/b] : [either a reasonable amount of gold or an item from below or an item equal in price with some item below][/size]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSLOTS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"fill them up!"

i.
            ▶▶▶▶ EMPTY
            ii.
            ▶▶▶▶ EMPTY
            iii.
            ▶▶▶▶ EMPTY
            iv.
            ▶▶▶▶ EMPTY
            v.
            ▶▶▶▶ EMPTY

User Image
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLINKS IN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"copy and paste"

User Image
            [url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.72427745/][img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k65/terry-chan/graphics/dazzlingballoons/banner.png[/img][/url]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLINKS OUT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"visit them!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would you be willing to do a group shot and fanart?

Colorful Star

I wish you had a fullbody sample...I want some lineart.
Water_Crystal

Depends. How many people? :c
And also, what would you offer?

Mitsuki_Amakura

Yeah, sorry. :c
You can take the waistshot W.I.P. as kind of a reference for fullbody, I guess?
Just add the hips and legs. ó uo
Well I'm out looking for an artist to make the front of a go away card for me. One of my friends is leaving and I need something nice for it. I was hoping to get Batman, Superman, Domo and a zombie in the group shot. Right now I'm thinking preferably waist up colour, but flat colour like the current WIP. As for an offer I'm not quite sure yet.
Water_Crystal

Hmmm. I guess I could do that!
When do you need it for, though?

Tipsy Fatcat

Colorful Star

Hmm...well, I don't know what the offer should be for a fullbody lineart, anyways.
I need it by June 29th. ^_^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces