♔D o o d l e • B R I B E S H O P☂

A duo bribe art shop full of doodles
IF YOURE LOOKING FOR THE PROMO SCROLL RIGHT DOWN

S t a f f • S t a t u s
Marioette♔: So-so
WISHES~ User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Miruto☂: overworked and fell ill
WISHES~User Image User Image

gaia_star • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • gaia_star
Samples

Marioette's Style
I'm just gonna put everything in here

Miruto's Style
So lazy... Just gonna put all of them here

gaia_star • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • gaia_star
Can and Wont

Can do:

•Full Bodies
•Detailed Outfits (depends on my mood and timing)
•Chibi (just state that you want it chibi if not ill draw it normally)
•anything as long as it is not in the 'I wont do'

Wont do:
•Clutter
•Kira-kira eyes
•NSFW

Rules
•MIN BRIBE IS 8M!
•All you have to do is follow the TOS
•Please don't steal
•It'd be nice if you have patience
•Make sure your PM is open because I'll inform you through it once the doodle is done
•If I don't draw your request please don't get mad. You may try again maybe this time it'll be accepted!
•START THE TRADE ONCE REQUEST IS ACCEPTED

Fallen Egg

A b o u t • U s

Marioette and Miruto are a bunch of idiots who are a bit new to digital art. They are much better when handling a real 'brush'. They enjoy going on tumblr and happily seeing the fandoms!

Miruto's style is neater and has a better line art and likes to use more basic and solid colors. Meanwhile Marioette has a bit more realistic drawing style and prefers more transparent colors.

☂Miruto's tumblr: itscitruscat
♔Marioette's tumblr: tantinton

Miruto☂
User Image

Fallen Egg

S l o t s

Waiting List
NONE

Currently Making
NONE

Finished
Northwest Chiver
Sleepy Sheepie
Alaire Raine
Reika Yuzuhiro
AGirlAndHerHookah (TRIO~)
misskew
Nero-gatagaki (Ver.Miruto)
DevynAsylum
Nero-gataki (Ver.marioette)
AGirlAndHerHookah
pisicta
VerdantTaurus
FUFFTPURR
Akuma no Kyo

Fallen Egg

Fallen Egg

A p p l i c a t i o n • F o r m s
wahmbulance Different application form, different person. Please do understand that this is a duo art shop. wahmbulance

Marioette's Application Form
[size=18][color=ORANGE]PLEASE NOTICE ME SENPAI♔[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=#AEB404]My name is[/color] [color=green]...[/color] [/size]

[color=#AEB404]Okays! So now please answer these dear customer: [/color]
[size=11][color=olive]•Any references to what I am going to draw?[/color] [color=green] Yes(Link)/ My current avatar [/color]
[color=olive]•How would you like the drawing?[/color] [color=green] Normal / Chibi / Up to you[/color]
[color=olive]•What part of the body proportion?[/color] [color=green] Head-shoulders / Bust / Fullbody / Im an animal gdi...[/color]
[color=olive]•Any additions or deletions?[/color] [color=green] Yes(state them) / No[/color]
[color=olive]•Are there details that I probably wont notice?[/color] [color=green] Yes(state them)/ No[/color]
[color=olive]•How much will you bribe me?[/color] [color=green] YOLO SWEGGER[/color][/size]

PLEASE NOTICE ME SENPAI♔
My name is ...

Okays! So now please answer these dear customer:
•Any references to what I am going to draw? Yes(Link)/ My current avatar
•How would you like the drawing? Normal / Chibi / Up to you
•What part of the body proportion? Head-shoulders / Bust / Fullbody / Im an animal gdi...
•Any additions or deletions? Yes(state them) / No
•Are there details that I probably wont notice? Yes(state them)/ No
•How much will you bribe me? YOLO SWEGGER

Miruto's Application Form

[size=16][color=green]B-BAKA! ITS NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING!☂[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=olive]My name is[/color] [color=orange]...[/color][/size]

[color=olive]Okays! So now please answer these dear customer:[/color]
[size=11][color=#AEB404]•What/who am I going to draw?[/color] [color=orange]Aviart (of whom?)/ OC (link)/ Fanart (link)[/color]
[color=#AEB404]•Any refrences?[/color] [color=orange]Link please o /[/color]
[color=#AEB404]•Normal or Chibi?[/color] [color=orange]Normal/ Chibi[/color]
[color=#AEB404]•For 'Normals', choose one:[/color] [color=orange]Headshot/ Bust/ Full[/color]
[color=#AEB404]•With background?[/color] [color=orange]Yes (describe the place)/ No (white)[/color]
[color=#AEB404]•BRIBE??? $m$![/color] [color=orange]Name your price![/color][/size]

B-BAKA! ITS NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING!☂
My name is ...

Okays! So now please answer these dear customer:
•What/who am I going to draw? Aviart (of whom?)/ OC (link)/ Fanart (link)
•Any refrences? Link please o /
•Normal or Chibi? Normal/ Chibi
•For 'Normals', choose one: Headshot/ Bust/ Full
•With background? Yes (describe the place)/ No (white)
•BRIBE??? $m$! Name your price!

Fallen Egg

A f f i l i a t e s • L i n k s

Links

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.89581933/]
[img]http://goo.gl/nRGFkb[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.89581933/]
[img]http://tinyurl.com/pq89e7r[/img][/url]

Affiliates

I will accept any banner but in exchange can you put mine in yours? ^w^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fallen Egg

U p d a t e s

Jun 10 2014
Thinking of closing the place down.

♔May 17 2014
I'm having my finals by 2 June. I'm sorry if I'm very slow. I'll be free after 6 June until 14 of July though! Hurray summer break!! I wish my country gives 2 months holidays like other countries. Me and Miru is from Indonesia just to tell you.

♔May 7 2014
I'm on a field trip until 8th of May. To be honest, I really hate field trips cause you're gonna have to sleep one room with someone. It doesn't have to be someone you like or hate it's just that... I'm not too close with anyone so this feels fairly awkward...

Apr 22 2014
Le planet Earth mrgreen

Apr 21 2014
Selamat Hari Kartini untuk yang merayakannya.

Apr 20 2014
Happy Easter 2014 to those who celebrates it~

Apr 5 2014
Mario is currently enjoying drawing traditionally.

Mar 23 2014
Mario is having problems with the Wifi in her house. probably going on a short hiatus.

Mar 18 2014
Miruto is having problems with drawing her first order and really is trying hard to get things done perfectly! Gambare!!

Mar 15 2014
The finals are finally over for Marioette! But that makes a new quarter started for her. More work to be done!

Jan 18 2014
the shop is getting quieter by the day....

Jan 13 2014
School is being a b***h. YEAH IM HOMO. YOURE ALSO HOMO, WE ALL ONCE BEEN HOMO'S AT LEAST ONCE.

Jan 5 2014
Preparing for a new school year... ;_;

Jan 1 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Dec 29 2013
Miruto is going to join into the shop and draw her own style!
So its like her having her own shop in my shop... what.

Dec 27 2013
Opening!!

Fallen Egg

R e s e r v a t i o n s

Fallen Egg

C l o s i n g • P r o m o

Dear Customers,
Thank you all my customers for buying art from me. I think now is the time to close this bribe shop. I hope you all will still support me in the future. Thank you for everything!

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

In this promo, you pay me 15M+ for a certain character you want me to draw and I'll send you a traditional drawing of it AND the digital drawing of it. It may be anything you want except for mecha. If you want mecha I'll send both traditional.

wahmbulance warning: I do not have a proper camera so the outcome might be like this and this

Fallen Egg

Fallen Egg

Fallen Egg

Fallen Egg

Fallen Egg

Fallen Egg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers