Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

ello __________!! Welcome to choose your class!! Here, you can choose whatever character suits you best for your quest.
Be careful! Each class has their own special abilities, and restrictions. Feel free to choose more than one class, if you wish.
Choose wisely!!

Cleric...
Sorceress...
Ranger...
Alchemist...
Knight...
User Image

Hey, Listen!! : We have the right to decline any orders that do not appeal to us.
Hands to Yourself, Sneak Thief.. : DO NOT advertise, steal graphics, steal art, edit art without permission, rush the artist, beg, scam, or otherwise misuse any art bought here. If all else fails, Ask Your Artist!
Sorry, I Don't Speak Wookie : Stay and chat!! Speak legibly, order, ask nicely, participate in contests, all that good stuff! BUT, Please don't pester the artists about how long the work is taking. Make sure you look at the artist's personal estimation for how long work will take. Bothering them too much might get your order cancelled.
Thought I Heard Something... : Keep down on quote trains, PLEASE. No more than 4 quotes!
Empty Your Pockets : Send trade to appropriate artist AFTER they have approved your order. Sick of incomplete orders or fail to pay.
It Was Here a Second Ago... : Please save ALL images to your own server, artists are not responsible for lost art.
Above All Else: Follow Gaia's TOS

Rules are subject to change at whim.
[AVAILABLE]__User Image__[OCCUPIED]

User Image
CLERICS are a powerful class of healers with no offensive abilities. However their defensive spells can often cause harm to the enemy when struck. Their companions are aloof, preferring to soar above the battle, randomly casting healing charms.

☪ Ordering ☪
- 60% Character - 40% Offer
- NOT first come first serve.
- Post your offer and reference/avi. If you are asking to have your avatar drawn, please give me an image link - don't just say 'My current avi'. I can get very picky with avatars, so it's best to have a drawn reference of the avatar you want already done.
- I will tell you, in this thread, if I accept. A tip on your request post means no, or that my slots are filled.
- Once accepted, send your trade. I will not start any art if there is no trade.
- I will send you progress shots if asked, and a watermarked copy of the art when finished, if you like it you will finish the trade.
- After I receive your part of the trade, I will send you the finished copy. ☆☆☆

I reserve the right to cancel an order halfway through. Sometimes I'm just not happy with the outcome or just can't find the right pose for your character.
I will PM you and cancel the trade.

Do's
✻ Monster Humans emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
✻ OC's
✻ Modest Nudity
✻ Fanart
✻ Ask about Art Trades

Don'ts
❖ Mecha
❖ Animals ((I can try??))
❖ Furries
❖ Clutter/Lots of Little Details
❖ Bara/Excessive Muscles
❖ Excessive Gore -- I can deal with minimal blood

❃ Samples ❃
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Art Tag

☩ Price ☩
As of right now, prices are generally bribes!!! I take items on my wishlist as well as gold.
My minimum is 30bil, and the higher you bribe, the higher quality product you receive. This includes being colored or not, or cleaner lines than lower bribes. Keep in mind, a minimum is just that. It doesn't guarantee anything if you just start out with 30bil.
This could technically be considered a grab-bag, seeing as how it all depends on how much you offer.
Depending on complexity, most commissions will be busts, or waist-ups, unless specifically stated otherwise in request. Fullbody pieces require bribes over 100bil.

I also take items off my wishlist.

-------1. nyebe
User Image
Bribe: 150b
Notes:a kickass pose would be perfect ;u; umm well, maybe back to back holding their weapons, as if they were about to fight zombies?
kinda like this :3
or an action pose!
jumping or kicking or generally defending themselves
or after the action, standing proud atop them bodies xDD

Form
[quote="Prince Poppycocks"][/quote]
[size=18][i]I CHOOSE YOU, CLERIC!![i][/size]
[size=10]Username:
Request: (Links to direct pictures only. No links to request threads!! Albums/Weebly/Charahub/Toyhouse's are ok.)
Bribe: (higher bribes guarantee higher quality)
Notes:[/size]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
►S T A T U S
____Full !

►C L A S S__S E L E C T I O N
____Lazer shooting, DPS monster that no one can play because kiting is too hard.

►L O R E
____65B min. Sorcs are hard to fund. No couples and no IRL pics.
____Ask about art trades.
____Complete trade after receiving the watermarked copy

►P L A Y__S T Y L E
____

►F O L L O W
____♥dA ♥tumblr

►S A V E
____ 1. Jady-Chan pg. 32
____ 2. Closed [EVENT]

►N E W__C H A R A C T E R
[quote="kappinochi"][/quote]
[align=center][color=#FD76B6][size=17]Teach me how to play Sorceress♥[/size][/color]

Username: [color=#FD76B6][Enter here, remove brackets.][/color]
References: [color=#FD76B6][Enter here, remove brackets. Provide 3 visual references][/color]
Offer: [color=#FD76B6][Enter here, remove brackets][/color]
[/align]
[AVAILABLE]__User Image__[OCCUPIED]
User Image

R A N G E R S are a specialized class of archers that excel in speed and agility on the battlefield. Donning minimal armor, they quickly and precisely bring down their foes. Higher leveled rangers have an acute affinity for trap-making and nature. This class has the ability to work with wild animals to distract their foes in battle allowing for an easy takedown.

STRENGTHS
____ Girls > Boys
____
Slight Gore
____
Slight Nudity
____
Detailed Accessories
____
Couples

WEAKNESSES
____ Large muscles
____
Facial Hair
____
Monster people
____
Large tattoos
____ Detailed backgrounds

PLAY__STYLE
I work solely on bribes, min 10bil and only take one request at a time. I work relatively fast. I always put in the same amount of effort. Bribes just make it more likely I'll accept your request. Wishlist items, which are on my profile, are accepted. I decide based on 60% character(s), 50% bribe.

Slots;
1. Working on event waitlist all at once. <_>

Waitlist;
1. Otuenn / pg 32 [EVENT]
2. Ishoji / pg 34 [EVENT]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

CHARACTER__CREATION
[size=11][quote="vogue la galere"][/quote]

[b][color=#488c2a][size=18][size=15]⋙——► [/size]I[size=10][color=white]__[/color][/size]wanna[size=10][color=white]__[/color][/size]be[size=10][color=white]__[/color][/size]a[size=10][color=white]__[/color][/size]RANGER. [/size][/color][/b]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
Username: [color=#7ca669]>Self-explanatory.<[/color]
References: [color=#7ca669]>At least 2 for OCS or a rad, detailed description; item list for avatars.<[/color]
Preference: [color=#7ca669]>Size - Bust / Thigh / Fullbody ; Color - Flat Shade / Full color<[/color]
Offer: [color=#7ca669]>What are you offering for what you want out of me?<[/color]
Extra notes: [color=#7ca669]>You want a flat color circle background? Things that must be kept in tact? etc.<[/color]
User Image
User Image

Focused on fashioning potions with magic-like effects, or regular mundane tonics, ᴀʟᴄʜᴇᴍɪsᴛs can be often seen as unpredictable and possibly dangerous. Instead of casting spells, this class combines both science and magic, to grant themselves impressive skills with poison, explosives, and all manner of self-transformative magic. Rather than venturing out, their laboratories can be quite the adventure itself; yet exploring foreign lands creates more opportunities along with discovering new ingredients and recipes making this class an exciting option.

PRESS Ⓐ TO SELECT
[quote=raskreia][/quote]
ᴍɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɢʀᴇᴅɪᴇɴᴛs ...
[size=11]
username:
what do you want drawn?: (either a description or image(s) work)
how do you want it drawn?: (here are your options: head-shot/bust/waist-up/half-body)
offer:
[/size]

LOADING ... (slots)
1. _Illusive Image_ pg. 8 // started sketching!
2. user pg # // status
3. user pg # // status
4. user pg # // status
5. user pg # // status

NOTE
If your post is tipped by me, your request has been declined.
PLEASE SEND A TRADE WITH THE PG. # AFTER BEING ACCEPTED! emotion_omnomnom
character
> offer
males > females
cannot do furries/animals, and major clutter

INVENTORY (samples)
SALT: base matter User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[recently purchased] (past customers)

SHOP (prices)
There are 2 ways you can pay me; through pure or item(s)!
payment: gold
☼15bil for a head-shot/bust
☼40bil for a waist-up/half-body

payment: item
☼head-shot/bust for an item = 20bil > :User Image
☼waist-up/half-body for an item = 20bil < : User Image
User Image
User Image

Knights the tanks of the group that deal the most damage on the enemies. Specializing in close combat with an axe, sword, or lance equipped.

►R E Q U I R E M E N T S
____Bribes only, min bribe is 60bil, equipment repair don't come cheap man.
____Ask about art trades.
____Not first come, first serve

►A B I L I T I E S
____Axe / Sword / Lance
dA

►S A V E
____ 1. Name/page/offer
____ 2. Name/page/offer

►N E W P L A Y E R

[quote="Darkned Star"][/quote]
[size=18][i]I Pledge my loyalty ![i][/size]
[size=10]Username:
Ref(s): (Links to direct pictures only.)
Style: (Axe, Sword, Lance)
Bribe: (higher bribes = higher quality)
Notes:[/size]

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/open/t.97295833_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/QlpkD6F.png[/img][/url]

-----------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
______________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

User Image
ello __________!! Welcome to choose your class' first quest event !!
Welcome to the Many Doors Raffle event. By offering this quest to our fellow Gaians, we hope to give you guys some awesome art for your Original Characters for super cheap.

We present: THE MANY DOORS !!Choose your keys wisely!!
Find the many keys scattered about the land of Gaia to open one of the doors that leads to fabulous prizes.
So what awaits you behind these doors?

➜ The Cleric's Door Tier 1: 1 Colored Sketch, 1 Sketch page; Tier 2: 1 Character Reference sheet
➜ The Sorceress' DoorTier 1: full Chibi sketch in monotone or a bust up (reg style) sketch monotone; Tier 2: 1 Chibi color sketch or a bust up sketch in color
➜ The Ranger's DoorTier 1: 1 Basic Shade Bust; Tier 2: 1 Character Reference sheet, & 1 Flat shade fullbody
➜ The Alchemist's DoorTier 1: 1 Waist-up lineart; 1 Flat colored headshot; Tier 2: 1 Chibi Character reference sheet

User Image

But aye, where do we find these keys? Well I, Starter Companion tend to sniff them out pretty well, but only for a price. Just a mil or so per key should do.

⇨ There are 100 available tickets.
⇨ Tier 1 tickets cost 1 million gold and consists of numbers 1-50.
⇨ Tier 2 tickets cost 5 million gold and consists of numbers 51-100.
⇨ There is a limit of 4 tickets per quester; 2 per tier.
⇨ You are allowed to pick which number key you'd like. (as long as it's not already taken)
⇨ Winners will be decided using Random.org's RNG found here.
⇨ To buy a ticket, send a trade to Starter Companion with the appropriate amount of gold.
⇨ To pick your numbers, you must post in this thread which key numbers you'd like to claim.
⇨ If you do not pick your own numbers, I, Starter Companion will randomly pick one for you.
If you cancel the trade before the event ends, you will forfeit any keys you have found / picked.

User Image
Keys found & claimed;

☿ Keys (1-25) - Tier 1
3 Jady-Chan
4 strawberryalice
7 _Illusive Image_
9 Alliecat298
13 Ishoji
14 Echo Angelic
16 Hong Ryung
17 Alliecat298
22 Echo Angelic
25 Seracella

☪ Keys (26-50) - Tier 1
27 xTea
29 Jady-Chan
34 strawberryalice
35 Seracella
36 Ishoji
40 _Illusive Image_
44 xTea
48 Hong Ryung

♃ Keys (51-75) - Tier 2
52 Alliecat298
54 Jady-Chan
57 Seracella
63 xTea
65 Otuenn
66 Hong Ryung
69 Ishoji
70 strawberryalice
75 Echo Angelic

♄ Keys (76-100) - Tier 2
78 _Illusive Image_
80 strawberryalice
84 Jady-Chan
87 Seracella
88 xTea
89 Echo Angelic
90 Ishoji
91 Hong Ryung
93 _Illusive Image_
95 Otuenn
98 Alliecat298

This event will end on July 22nd 11:59pm EST.
Winners will be announced immediately after, at which time
they will be able to choose their prizes on a first come first serve basis.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/open/t.97295833_9/#9][img]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag206/voguelagalere/manydoorsbanner_zpsfq2oogfb.png[/img][/url]

edit; did not leave you a quote to use. Here you go:
[quote=Starter Companion][/quote]

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING.
Here are the raffle winners! I just want to thank everyone that participated in our very first shop event!
Remember all these prizes are first, first serve. This means that you must come and choose your prize by posting in this thread what you would like. Please use this quote to claim your prize formally, and post what you would like drawn. If the prize you are claiming is a reference sheet, and you do not have many picture references, then please formally ask the artist if a detailed description would be okay.

Alright, without further ado...
If you have a number next to your name, it means
you have won more than once in that tier.

Tier 1 winners:
xTea
Echo Angelic (2)
Jady-Chan
_Illusive Image_
Alliecat298

Tier 2 winners:
strawberryalice
Ishoji

Alliecat298
Jady-Chan
Otuenn

Just a little reminder of the prizes again!
Each line is its own prize.
Tier 1:
1 Colored Sketch by the Cleric
Claimed by Echo Angelic
1 Sketch page by the Cleric
Claimed by Alliecat298
1 full Chibi sketch in monotone or a bust up (reg style) sketch monotone by the Sorceress
Claimed by Jady-Chan
1 Basic Shade Bust by the Ranger
Claimed by xTea
1 Waist-up lineart by the Alchemist
Claimed by _Illusive Image_
1 Flat colored headshot by the Alchemist
Claimed by Echo Angelic

Tier 2:
1 Character Reference sheet by the Cleric
Claimed by strawberryalice
1 Chibi color sketch or a bust up sketch in color by the Sorceress
Claimed by Jady-Chan