Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icysnowgirl
- I Am Unrequited -

I'll be sure to come again. owo
...that is, when I manage to dig up some gold. sweatdrop
But this definitely won't be the last of me. >:3
I hear that playing Booty Grab in the Aquarium forum is a good way to get gold if you have the time and connection speed. 3nodding I also heard that playing zOMG and selling some of the things you get from that game is another good way to make gold!

Hooray! 4laugh I can't wait to draw for you again! yum_puddi

Oh, I've just been playing zomg, thanks for telling me about booty grab!

I can't wait to see how you'll draw them next time~ (Gonna ask for the same people, just a different style)

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Seenior
Icysnowgirl
The Seenior
Icysnowgirl
The Seenior
highh
What's up, sugar? :3

tired, just got home from work, brb
How was work? :3

it was really good last night, it went down pretty fast
It went down pretty fast? o:

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
- I Am Unrequited -
Icysnowgirl
- I Am Unrequited -

I'll be sure to come again. owo
...that is, when I manage to dig up some gold. sweatdrop
But this definitely won't be the last of me. >:3
I hear that playing Booty Grab in the Aquarium forum is a good way to get gold if you have the time and connection speed. 3nodding I also heard that playing zOMG and selling some of the things you get from that game is another good way to make gold!

Hooray! 4laugh I can't wait to draw for you again! yum_puddi

Oh, I've just been playing zomg, thanks for telling me about booty grab!

I can't wait to see how you'll draw them next time~ (Gonna ask for the same people, just a different style)
No problem! 4laugh I know that lots of users can make a decent amount of gold every day using those two games together. 3nodding

I can't wait! biggrin They look like a cute couple. I'd love to hear about their background story some time~ <3

Dapper Seeker

Hi Icy, I sold some Items just so I could get some art from you. I love your art. emotion_kirakira

This is the avatar.

Username:Molly Mollusca or Sandraugiga
Reference:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Style:Color Chibi PSE Full Body
Payment:by trade. I guess 25000?
How you found CIC:Because you are my friend.
Additional Notes:I will pay double if you include yourself in the picture (BFF's?), if you want to portray me knitting, or riding a rainbow racing snail.

Love,
Sandra
Icysnowgirl

Actually, can I order again now? owoa
Username: - I Am Unrequited -
Reference: 1 2
Style: Crayon Color MSP Waist Up/Fullbody
Payment: 18k
How you found CIC: Forums ^^
Additional Notes: Any pose is fine, I just want to see interaction between the two.
Oh, and about the background story, I'll tell you some other time since I don't want to stretch the page out. ^^;

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Molly Mollusca
Hi Icy, I sold some Items just so I could get some art from you. I love your art. emotion_kirakira

This is the avatar.

Username:Molly Mollusca or Sandraugiga
Reference:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Style:Color Chibi PSE Full Body
Payment:by trade. I guess 25000?
How you found CIC:Because you are my friend.
Additional Notes:I will pay double if you include yourself in the picture (BFF's?), if you want to portray me knitting, or riding a rainbow racing snail.

Love,
Sandra
Hiya Sandra~!! heart It's great to see you again! whee I saw your post in DYBIMs, but I haven't gotten around to responding yet. xp

Oh! I'd love to do a picture of you knitting and me messing up my knitting! xd I'll probably get started on it this weekend when I have time! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
- I Am Unrequited -
Icysnowgirl

Actually, can I order again now? owoa
Username: - I Am Unrequited -
Reference: 1 2
Style: Crayon Color MSP Waist Up/Fullbody
Payment: 18k
How you found CIC: Forums ^^
Additional Notes: Any pose is fine, I just want to see interaction between the two.
Oh, and about the background story, I'll tell you some other time since I don't want to stretch the page out. ^^;
Sure sure!

Since it is an MSP piece, I can start it tonight. If I don't finish it tonight, I should definitely have it done by Wednesday. 3nodding

I can't wait to hear the background story! whee heart

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sorry everyone! I'm doing one mass re-reply just in case people missed their notification! Please reply to my question if I asked one or just tell me you are no longer interested so that I don't have to continue attempting to get back in contact. heart

BubbIeBobble
Icysnowgirl
BubbIeBobble

Hello! I'm sorry with how long you've been waiting, but the way the event was designed made it very difficult to multi-task for me. x_X;; So I ended up not doing any art for a while and then on top of that, my job has been running me down due to testing coming up for the kids.

BUT I have some time now! So if you could just post the avatar you wanted drawn, I'll get that done today. smile

I don't remember what I said cat_xp
You never told me which avatar you wanted drawn, so I never started it. gonk I can just draw your current avie if you'd like. smile

n o i r i s t
Oh my gosh, how could I not order from a shop that has got its name from one of my favourite mangas/anime? xd

I have all of the Shin Chan mangas up to Vol 11 in English. Unfortunately they are like gold dust to come by, here in the UK...

Anyway!

Username: n o i r i s t
Reference: My current, Tekteked and saved here.
Style: Color Chibi PSE Full Body.
Payment: 35k plus 30k tip.
How you found CIC: Followed your sig link, from a post of yours in a thread in the GCD.
Additional Notes: Please can I also be wearing the Jack's Celebration Hat - as is on my avatar? I couldn't put it on the Tektek because it not available in the database yet. I would like to be smiling too.

P.S. The last 2 Color Chibi PSE Full Body example image links aren't working on your Photobucket.
Yay for obscure references to Japanese Pop Culture! surprised heart And I believe it! I had a hard enough time trying to find them in America, and from what I've heard, it is harder to get this kind of stuff in Europe. gonk

I'm so sorry that I'm so late with this. xox;;; Between the kids having testing soon and the Halloween Event not being multitasking friendly, I have not been drawing in AGES. x_X;;;

I'll make sure to draw Jack's Celebration Hat and have your avatar smiling. <3 Please start the trade so that I know I can start drawing? :3

Thank you for the reminder of the examples not working! gonk I know a few people have reminded me, but I finally went and fixed it. 3nodding

Moose Milk
Username: Moose Milk
Reference:
There ARE elf ears in there somewhere! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Without wings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Style: Chibi Fullbody color PSE (Something like that... the last one! )
Payment: Gold
How you found CIC: You stalked me first surprised
Additional Notes: Riding the white moose of milktopia Or not lol
Hi! <3

I suck. xD

BUT I WILL BE DRAWING TODAY! O:

So hopefully you'll get your piece this weekend. :3

Just start the trade so I know to start drawing, kay? X3

Moridinman
Nope, I've understood it. ninja

User Image
Hey Moridy!

Sorry you've been kept waiting so long. gonk

But, once you start the trade for 10k, I'll start drawing you. 3nodding

nate-tmi
i might order some art. again. how much do u change again sweatdrop
Hi! ^^

It depends on what you want. 3nodding

My prices are listed here. <3
Icysnowgirl

Okie dokie~

Background Story:
So um...The girl's name is Amy and the guy's name is William! They are classmates. Amy is the type of person who doesn't go out with friends too often while William goes out with his friends a lot. (Seems like a usual shoujo manga, I know. XD) Since Amy usually stays home, she'd usually study, leading to her being the first place of her grade. William, surprisingly, is still pretty high in ranks. His rank isn't constant, but he always makes it within the top 5. One time, the two were assigned as group mates for some school work. William complimented Amy's work one time while they were working together. Since Amy lacked some confidence, rare compliments like these made her feel better about herself. With enough luck, the two were frequently grouped together. After some time, Amy developed feelings for William. She told her friends about it and they encouraged her to confess. It took a lot of courage, but she managed to do it after school one day. What happened was he didn't respond to her confession. So Amy just said, "Forget about it." Sadly, after that they weren't grouped together too often. Not too many words were exchanged between the two. Suddenly, William confessed his love for Amy during a game of truth or dare in class~ heart

So, that's sort of a summary of their love story? sweatdrop
But that should cover everything. 3nodding

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
- I Am Unrequited -
Icysnowgirl

Okie dokie~

Background Story:
So um...The girl's name is Amy and the guy's name is William! They are classmates. Amy is the type of person who doesn't go out with friends too often while William goes out with his friends a lot. (Seems like a usual shoujo manga, I know. XD) Since Amy usually stays home, she'd usually study, leading to her being the first place of her grade. William, surprisingly, is still pretty high in ranks. His rank isn't constant, but he always makes it within the top 5. One time, the two were assigned as group mates for some school work. William complimented Amy's work one time while they were working together. Since Amy lacked some confidence, rare compliments like these made her feel better about herself. With enough luck, the two were frequently grouped together. After some time, Amy developed feelings for William. She told her friends about it and they encouraged her to confess. It took a lot of courage, but she managed to do it after school one day. What happened was he didn't respond to her confession. So Amy just said, "Forget about it." Sadly, after that they weren't grouped together too often. Not too many words were exchanged between the two. Suddenly, William confessed his love for Amy during a game of truth or dare in class~ heart

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!! So SO so so SO cute!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart yum_puddi

I'm glad I was able to catch their personalities in the first picture then! I'll try my best to show their characters in this next piece! *fire of passion!*
Icysnowgirl
- I Am Unrequited -
Icysnowgirl

Okie dokie~

Background Story:

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!! So SO so so SO cute!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart yum_puddi

I'm glad I was able to catch their personalities in the first picture then! I'll try my best to show their characters in this next piece! *fire of passion!*

Thank you~! ^o^

Yeah, you did do a really good job even if you didn't know their personalities.
Ah, that's great! I just might end up tipping again. X3

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
- I Am Unrequited -
Icysnowgirl
- I Am Unrequited -
Icysnowgirl

Okie dokie~

Background Story:

Thank you~! ^o^

I think that his big grin really helped! He just looked so playful, you know? >w< <3

Hahahaha~~ I never turn down a tip! whee But only tip as much as you feel like! 3nodding
Icysnowgirl
- I Am Unrequited -

Thank you~! ^o^

I think that his big grin really helped! He just looked so playful, you know? >w< <3

Hahahaha~~ I never turn down a tip! whee But only tip as much as you feel like! 3nodding

Ah, yeah, I used that to show his personality without having to explain it. owo
Hehe, he does. :3

Okay~! 4laugh

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
- I Am Unrequited -
Icysnowgirl
- I Am Unrequited -

Thank you~! ^o^

Okay~! 4laugh
whee heart

So what do you use these characters for? surprised
Icysnowgirl
- I Am Unrequited -

Okay~! 4laugh
whee heart

So what do you use these characters for? surprised