Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image............ Hai Peoples.
This is an artshop opened up cause its I like gold, chattin, and gettin requests of interesting Avi's and OC's. No Order Form, just tell me what you would like with a stable refrence or two. Gonna set a minimum offer cause I have standards too because I pay for the paper to do this style. :C

I am currently offering this style:

[More Samples will come in from Orders]
Watercolor

Cossmic kisses - Silivren Skywise - Tanalilt - The Cat Fairy!

Minimum offers:
Bust 25k; Waist up 45k; Full 80k

... .... .... ... .. .... ... I do not like fulls for the most part, offer some poses if you wish to order one. I will not take 'anything is fine'. I will not do buck teeth, some hairstyles, or one color anything. It is my choice to accept you, send trade after being accepted, please.
Girls > Guys. Cute = Sexy. Colorful > Blk/Wht.

Update: Sorry things are taking some time, Its kinda a crazy time between school and home, and mostly general life. Haa. But I am working... slowly.
Feel free to chat, Thanks for stoppin' by.

NOTICE. My laptops adapter has broken. I will be finishing my commissions, but it will be more, taskful to complete. I cant take on any more after my list is done for now. Sorry.

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
Slots:
Rwibon- Full [55%]
0_x Saki x_0- Waist Couple [55%]
Charlotte de Colde -Waist [20%]
Alie Valens- Full Couple [20%]

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
._. /is kinda worried about this. *sigh*

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
laa-tee-daaa. o3o

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
"twiddles thumbs* :/

Fashionable Friend

Quote:
Silivren
Please note the faint scar around Silivren's neck and her eyes have no pupils. She has also has four gold earrings in each ear. Her hair reaches to about the bottom of her breasts/lower back and can be done in any style. She is a bard and uses a bow as a weapon. She also plays flute and harp. Feel free to change the outfit if you want, just make it elven like.

100 k?

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
Silivren Skywise
Quote:
Silivren
Please note the faint scar around Silivren's neck and her eyes have no pupils. She has also has four gold earrings in each ear. Her hair reaches to about the bottom of her breasts/lower back and can be done in any style. She is a bard and uses a bow as a weapon. She also plays flute and harp. Feel free to change the outfit if you want, just make it elven like.

100 k?

Accepted :') thankyou, send a trade and I will get started. And just asking, more shy or confident personality? lol
This avi : User Image

Bust up? 30k? plus tip?

Pose. Sitting down c: Kinda sexy like o:
Can change hair if needed C:

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
Cossmic kisses

Bust up? 30k? plus tip?

Aight, I think I can work with that, and do you want her holding the trident too? or something like that? and would I be able to change the hairpin?
Papier Doll
Cossmic kisses

Bust up? 30k? plus tip?

Aight, I think I can work with that, and do you want her holding the trident too? or something like that? and would I be able to change the hairpin?

Lol you can change the hair pin <3 and can i have the pitchfork sitting next to her?

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
Cossmic kisses
Papier Doll
Cossmic kisses

Bust up? 30k? plus tip?

Lol you can change the hair pin <3 and can i have the pitchfork sitting next to her?

:> cool, cools

and you do know bust up means like, ribs/shoulders up? lol. Either way, I think I'll still do a waist up for the hell of it.
Papier Doll
Cossmic kisses
Papier Doll
Cossmic kisses

Bust up? 30k? plus tip?

:> cool, cools

and you do know bust up means like, ribs/shoulders up? lol. Either way, I think I'll still do a waist up for the hell of it.
lol x3x i had a blonde moment XD i know what bust up is i just thought of fully body for some reason xD and ill send the trade~

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
Cossmic kisses

lolz, awesomes, thankyou very much for ordering <3 :'3

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200

Quick Reply

Submit