Shirtless Prophet

User Image _____
__ | temp. bribe art shop ______________________open / full / closed

_____ Cool funfacts :
_____- Methedon is my artist name, and some f** on instagram uses it
_____- Random person on p. 20 gets a frrrrrrreeeEEEEBIEEEEEEEEE
_____- Upvotes will be rewarded with sexual favours

User Image

Hello! I go by the name Methedon (actually I don't anymore but ALRIGHT), and this is my art shop. Every second year I log on to this hell hole of a place that I love, and every time I tell myself that I should make an art shop so I can ear tons of gold and get the perfect avatar ( not really, I already have it B^) ) and buy loads of art from others. Then I forget about Gaia, log back on after two more years. Repeat.

_

_____ Read this s**t or smd
_____ 1 . I draw avatars, oc's w/ picture refs, and photos of your fullbody so I know what clothes to give you
_____ 2 . Animal drawings cost 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000g
_____ 3 . If your avatar is cluttered, I will cut ur d**k off won't draw it as detailed. If you have an opinion about which items I can skip, give me a ref
_____ __ of a close-enough-avatar.
_____ 4 . Don't "my avi" me, add a proper ref. Some bitches change theirs ever other day. Kudos for me, haven't changed mine in 609 days.
_____ 5 . I don't draw couples
_____ 6 . Bribe me (unless you want a ******** animal. See no. 2). Name a price, and I always accept cause I'm sweet af. Art trades are EXTREMELY
_____ __ welcome.
_____ 7 . I can decline an order - but that has never happened. (u kno. don't wanna get sued)
_____ 8 . I can cancel orders. Unless you promised the artwork for your grandpa's funeral. Please let me know b4hand then jfc i s2g if not
_____ 9 . use protection
_____ 10 . drink enough water

Samples
_____
x | x | x | x | x | x

- - -

Shirtless Prophet

User Image

- - -

[img]http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr204/meofcorse/shop3_zps6d88c0aa.png[/img]
[color=white]_____[/color] [color=gray][size=10] [b]Picture reference(s)[/b] : URL/IMG HERE [/size][/color]
[color=white]_____[/color] [color=gray][size=10] [b]Style[/b] : COLOURED/GREYSCALE/LINEWORK [/size][/color]
[color=white]_____[/color] [color=gray][size=10] [b]Forgot what to name this[/b] : FULLBODY/BUST/HEADSHOT [/size][/color]
[color=white]_____[/color] [color=gray][size=10] [b]Additional[/b] : QUOTE/USERNAME/EMOTICONS/BANNER/ETC [/size][/color]
[color=white]_____[/color] [color=gray][size=10] [b]Total price[/b] : WHAT YOU'RE PAYING, , OR ART TRADE <3 (rlc $20) [/size][/color]
[color=white]_____[/color] [color=gray][size=10] [b]How cool am I[/b] : ON A 1/10 SCALE [/size][/color]

[quote="Vulnera Sanentur"][/quote]

User Image
_____ Picture reference(s) : URL/IMG HERE
_____ Style : COLOURED/GREYSCALE/LINEWORK
_____ Forgot what to name this : FULLBODY/BUST/HEADSHOT
_____ Additional : QUOTE/USERNAME/EMOTICONS/BANNER/ETC
_____ Total price : WHAT YOU'RE PAYING, OR ART TRADE <3 (rlc $20)
_____ How cool am I : ON A 1/10 SCALE

Vulnera Sanentur

- - -

__ Slots

_____ 1 . Jvcob - pm
_____ 2 . onket - art trade
_____ 3 . CorvusRose x
_____ 4 . open
_____ 5 . open

__ Freebies

_____ p. 05 - Pink Sheeep
_____ p. 20 - none

Shirtless Prophet

User Image

_____ LeToplessMuffin ( 27.07.2015 )
_____ RuneRyder ( 28.07.2015 )
_____ RessaPanda ( 28.07.2015 )
_____ Youko Inside of Me ( 30.07.2015 )
_____ bwessy ( 03.08.2015 )
_____ Pink Sheeep ( 05.08.2015 )
_____ II Aigoo II ( 22.06.2018 )

- - -

All art will be collected here aswell

User Image
User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

might lift a finger and resize these sometime

Shirtless Prophet

_____ "post to save for later but never use"

Shirtless Prophet

Shirtless Prophet

___ User Image
_____ bump

High-functioning Hunter

Vulnera Sanentur

_____ Picture reference(s) : One of these babies~ I think your style would go really well with Nina since she's a dork but if you have a preference let me know.
_____ Style : Can sketch pages be an option? Really craving those. If you accept my payment though we can decide after talking more.
_____ Forgot what to name this : Whatever you want if it's a sketch page.
_____ Additional : Your art is awesome.
_____ Total price : Art trade~ My old shop has more styles and traditional work. Link is in there. Let me know what you're interested in.

Shirtless Prophet

Youko Inside of Me
Vulnera Sanentur

_____ Picture reference(s) : One of these babies~ I think your style would go really well with Nina since she's a dork but if you have a preference let me know.
_____ Style : Can sketch pages be an option? Really craving those. If you accept my payment though we can decide after talking more.
_____ Total price : Art trade~ My old shop has more styles and traditional work. Link is in there. Let me know what you're interested in.

_____ YES hi sure sure, your art is cute! And sketch page as in random doodles of Nina on a canvas?
_____ Traditional or digital? I can find samples of my traditional work, if you'd be interested in that.

High-functioning Hunter

Vulnera Sanentur
Youko Inside of Me
Vulnera Sanentur

_____ YES hi sure sure, your art is cute! And sketch page as in random doodles of Nina on a canvas?
_____ Traditional or digital? I can find samples of my traditional work, if you'd be interested in that.

_____Aww thank you~ The reference I have of Nina is a sketch page I've gotten in the past. It doesn't have to be her but anyone you would be interested in doing I could tell you some things about them and then you kind of do what you want. As far as digital or traditional it would be up to you. What would you be interested in getting from me?

Shirtless Prophet

Youko Inside of Me
Vulnera Sanentur
Youko Inside of Me
Vulnera Sanentur

_____Aww thank you~ The reference I have of Nina is a sketch page I've gotten in the past. It doesn't have to be her but anyone you would be interested in doing I could tell you some things about them and then you kind of do what you want. As far as digital or traditional it would be up to you. What would you be interested in getting from me?

_____ Coloured traditional, if you're okay with that? Of my avatar. And Nina seems awesome (dat hair), so I'd gladly draw you a sketch page of her.
_____ Do you have any more references btw? Aaaand my sketches look better traditionally ye

High-functioning Hunter

Vulnera Sanentur
Youko Inside of Me
Vulnera Sanentur
Youko Inside of Me
Vulnera Sanentur

_____ Coloured traditional, if you're okay with that? Of my avatar. And Nina seems awesome (dat hair), so I'd gladly draw you a sketch page of her.
_____ Do you have any more references btw? Aaaand my sketches look better traditionally ye

_____ That's perfectly fine with me. Anything specific as far as pose or expression or do you want it pretty close to the avatar?
_____ This is everything I have on her so far. She always has a headband on and loves plaid pants. She's a computer wiz and a geek of all things. She makes her own clothes so have fun with the shirts and add a fandom reference somewhere if you want.

Shirtless Prophet

Youko Inside of Me
That's perfectly fine with me. Anything specific as far as pose or expression or do you want it pretty close to the avatar?

This is everything I have on her so far. She always has a headband on and loves plaid pants. She's a computer wiz and a geek of all things. She makes her own clothes so have fun with the shirts and add a fandom reference somewhere if you want.

_____ Awesomeeeeee and naah, something like super annoyed or completely done with everything-ish expression huehe.
_____ Okiedokie, sounds fun!

Nine-tailed Kitten

11,300 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
_____ Picture reference(s) : [ Fluff ]
_____ Style : Color, please~
_____ Forgot what to name this : Fullbody~
_____ Additional : "I AM THE FLUFF!" While fluffing up her fluff. (Fluff-ception)
_____ Total price : 50bil
_____ How cool am I : 12/10 was cool bro emotion_bigheart

Shirtless Prophet

LeToplessMuffin
User Image
_____ Picture reference(s) : [ Fluff ]
_____ Style : Color, please~
_____ Forgot what to name this : Fullbody~
_____ Additional : "I AM THE FLUFF!" While fluffing up her fluff. (Fluff-ception)
_____ Total price : 50bil
_____ How cool am I : 12/10 was cool bro emotion_bigheart

_____ awaw fluff
_____ I'm on it!

Nine-tailed Kitten

11,300 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vulnera Sanentur

_____ awaw fluff
_____ I'm on it!