//Completed Commissions//

X
Most Recent

User Image
Who I'm Working on

Ex Squared
::// DRAW ME//::
Character(s): Her!! The top clothes are based off of this and this. biggrin
Offering: 350k if it is colored bust(?) 200k if headshot(?) I put ? because your thread title says head shot but the offer description says bust XD
Details/Other: She is asian (brown eyes) and light skinned. Her personality is boring and serious, but she is willing to smile if it makes people happy so that they leave her alone! XD haha! She has a victorian collar that covers her entire neck. Her hair can be either up or down!

Nylon Nibbles

::// DRAW ME//::
Character(s): This avatar. I wont be changing it.
Offering: 320k for colored bust-up?
Details/Other: I am a girl XD
dramallama
: biggrin RAW ME::
Character(s): Leo,Ref 2 Nanashi
Offering: 300k?
Details/Other: Can you draw them as a couple, Leo is usually a bit heartless and mean, almost never smiles around other people, but is really protective of Nanashi, and teh girl is shy and sweet has a tendency to cling to Leo when she's scared.
N A U G H
dramallama

Stupid thing not letting me copy/paste form. :/
Would 76k even be ok for one? (all I have/shot) x_x
Mystic Lord Asellus
Details/Other: Can you draw them as a couple, Leo is usually a bit heartless and mean, almost never smiles around other people, but is really protective of Nanashi, and teh girl is shy and sweet has a tendency to cling to Leo when she's scared.

OMG someone is interested!! I'll add you to the list! Your OCs look great. smile
II Desire II
N A U G H
dramallama

Stupid thing not letting me copy/paste form. :/
Would 76k even be ok for one? (all I have/shot) x_x

For 76k I can get you something a little simpler than what's offered. Maybe a monochrome headshot?
N A U G H
Mystic Lord Asellus

OMG someone is interested!! I'll add you to the list! Your OCs look great. smile

xD thank you! its me and my friends lol can't wait to see I like your art style >w<
Character(s): [x][x][Request]
Offering: 250k?
Details/Other:
Mystic Lord Asellus
N A U G H
Mystic Lord Asellus

xD thank you! its me and my friends lol can't wait to see I like your art style >w<

Daww thanks so much. c:
Sabrium
Character(s): [x][x][Request]
Offering: 250k?
Details/Other:

you shall be added to the list muh dear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff