Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Otaku

Closed for a short amount of time until I get some free time!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new shop! I am a long time member of gaia who is returning after a long break. I'm looking for friends too so feel free to chat with me!

This time around I'm offering some Chibi Headshots done in Traditional watercolors. These are hand painted so my turn around is usually 1-2 days.

Price: 5 Bill Gaia Gold OR 130 G Cash

Example:
User Image
Also see finished works below!

There is no limit to what I will make a headshot for, humans animals robots etc. Simply fill out this from and post it in this thread to get started. I will not start the art until the trade has at least been started.

Your User Name:
Reference:
Facial Expression:

If you are interested in a full body you can contact me on Fiverr

If you are looking for something very detailed you contact me on my personal site.

Finished Art: User Image
Nefarious Nebula yum_tuna Noisechannelrocker
Cicura-Chan heart Nuclear Whales
BettytheGreat1 heart BettytheGreat2 heart Bettythegreat3 heart CascadingRayn

Remember you must start the trade for me to begin. I finish the trade only after the work is done.

Awaiting Final Payment: No one biggrin

Currently Working on: No one! Just finished the Queue!

Anxious Astronomer

Hello~!
Your User Name: K y o F o o c h a
Reference:User Image
Facial Expression: Overly happy grin~!

Profitable Prophet

Your User Name: PrinceVern
Reference: User Image
Facial Expression: Gentle subtle smile?

Celestial Otaku

K y o F o o c h a
Hello~!

So adorable! I actually used to play the older PSO on the game cube so I know a little bit about what you character is based on. And thank you for being my first customer in my new shop! I expect the art to be finished within 24 ours of the trade being finished.

Celestial Otaku

PrinceVern
Your User Name: PrinceVern
Reference: User Image
Facial Expression: Gentle subtle smile?

Thank you for taking an interest in my new shop! Another cutie, I have a soft spot for fur so I really look forward to painting him! I expect the art to be finished within 24 ours of the trade being finished.

Anxious Astronomer

Hydric
K y o F o o c h a
Hello~!

So adorable! I actually used to play the older PSO on the game cube so I know a little bit about what you character is based on. And thank you for being my first customer in my new shop! I expect the art to be finished within 24 ours of the trade being finished.

Aah! how awesome~ I'm so excited!!
It's such a fun game. The updated game has an amazing character creator, i cant even explain how nice it is. *o*
I'll be sure to send the trade right now~ thank youuu

Profitable Prophet

Hydric
Thank you for taking an interest in my new shop! Another cutie, I have a soft spot for fur so I really look forward to painting him! I expect the art to be finished within 24 ours of the trade being finished.
Uwah, sankyu muches ^o^ yah, I loves his outfit too, can't have enough fluffs~

Ladykiller

Your User Name: Unoderi.
Reference: [x].
Facial Expression: Curious~

Thanks for considering~

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ahhh so cute emotion_kirakira

Your User Name: Braev Dullahan
Reference: Her?
User Image

Facial Expression: Up to you, I'm not particularly picky hehe. Perhaps something mischievous and cutesy
o 3 o

Celestial Otaku

Unoderi
Your User Name: Unoderi.
Reference: [x].
Facial Expression: Curious~

Thanks for considering~

She is fabulous! That ref you have of her is lovely. I expect the art to be finished within 24 hours of the trade being finished.

Celestial Otaku

Braev Dullahan
Ahhh so cute emotion_kirakira

Your User Name: Braev Dullahan
Reference: Her?
User Image

Facial Expression: Up to you, I'm not particularly picky hehe. Perhaps something mischievous and cutesy
o 3 o

Ahh the Horns are going to be so fun! I expect the art to be finished within 24 hours of the trade being finished.

Celestial Otaku

Three finished so far so we have some more examples for people to look at too biggrin
Currently working on Braev Dullahan! Should be done late tonight 4laugh

Celestial Otaku

All current projects have been finished! So here is a bump up to maybe get some more people.
Thank you every one who has ordered when I first opened, you all made wonderful examples!

Celestial Otaku

Bumpin it up and about to eat lunch. Not sure if I should have a tuna sandwich or left over meatballs.

Eternal Gaian

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

I would LOVE a headshot redface redface redface

I'll pay gold AND give some goodies 3nodding here are some recent samples redface
User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces