Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

You are here! ^^

Yes, yes I am 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 36 ]
NOOOOO!!! >.< I'm over thier!! (me: TT.TT 0.063492063492063 6.3% [ 4 ]
I R ninja U no can see me!! >,> (me: I HATE NINJA'S!! >,< 0.36507936507937 36.5% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

heart heart heart WELCOME!! heart heart heart
This is my art trade request thred!

(I cannot design threds worth s**t! so if anyone could help me out with that, it would be most appriciated)

I am looking for ANY artist to draw their interpritations of my original characters!
Also, i will not be doing my full body best style for just a chibi head shot or such, i will do art that is equal (some times possibly better) than what i recive. but that dose not meen that just because your art isnt as good, not the same style as mine, or your just not wanting to put out a horrible amount of effort for it that i wont do a trade! So even if you are unsure go ahead and ask, i am NOT a picky person.
There's only OC's here, so sorry for those who only do avi art.

My prefered styles of art are styleized realizm and surealism. If someone offers me that i will be most pleased! biggrin I also am a big fan of the macbre arts... you can see many of that at my DeviantArt

So please make yourself comfy feel free to chat and ask questions! ^______^

Also im not the best at striking up conversation... so its not you, its me being a tard that has no idea what to start off saying... once it gets going tho im usualy pretty good in a conversation (as far as anyone tells me, they could be lying to make me feel better about myself tho... lol)
also i can be a bit sarcastic, so just remember anything and everything i say is not ment to offen or upset anyone unless i say otherwise.... >____> (that alone may have detered alot of people)

and MY SPELLING SUCKS A$$ im very sorry, TT3TT

Table Of Contents:
Welcome //Table of Content//
Rules//
What I'm Looking For // What I Would Love!//
Payment Info // Characters //
Adrian // Owari // Fran
Commissioned
Rules: Um rules are... just be nice I guess

and this should be blatant but there are some out there that havent gotten it yet so. ALL of the art here is my own. (aside from the recived section) So DO NOT STEAL IT!! scream I will gut you.
As with the characters DO NOT STEAL THEM! scream Grow a brain create your own.
Also do not use the quotes those are mine you know so dont copy.

I can not stress this enough! >______<

What I'm Looking For

I have plenty of refrences! And the pictures of them are drawn by me! ^^

What I would LOVE!!

RIGHT NOW I REALLY WANT COUPLE ART!!! OF ADRIAN AND OWARI!!
heart heart Please use chains, and belts, and straps, leather, metal studs, spider webs, bandages, lace, bones and feathers if at all possible! ^^ heart heart

Payment Info
I want to be doing art trades if at all possible TT3TT im not picky! Just enter an example of your arts!

Here is a link to my avi art shop.
zOmBie's Avi Art Shop! ^^

And if you want more info on the characters just ask i have plenty of it...

heart Art I have recived! heart
Posted in order of newest work to oldest work. biggrin

User Image
By: Rilyna

User Image
By: Kauhana

User Image
By: Badeye

User Image
By: Hikari Mizuki

User Image
By: Yueh36

User Image
By: Hikari Mizuki

User Image
By: Raht

User Image
By: sapphii

User Image
By: ana_akilina

User Image
By: Chibi me

5,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i don't know why but after reading all that about Adrian and looking at thous picks again i want to draw her......I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY IM DOING IT!! RIGHT NOW!!! scream confused sweatdrop lol
ttyl zombie

5,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ok, i am done (its only a quick sketch becose im working on somthing else too and if i did not atlest do a sketch i would get side traked) anyway hope you like it

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa177/GecoGod/?action=view&current=DSCN0093.jpg

(sorry about the blury pic, ill try to get a better one up if you want later)

5,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
XD Thank you! I have now posted it!! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items