Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
Welcome to Time All Twisted.

This is a joint art request for several Gaiains. Spanning from Original Role Play to Bastardized Canon. Along multiple eras and time streams, to infinity and beyond. Thus Time All Twisted as the original characters within this thread have truly twisted the threads of time in joining together in this mysterious place.

Below you will find quick character blurbs for each character we are requesting as well as links to detailed threads within a guild for each character. Our personal funds, our status for requests, and other such things will be posted in our personal posts. We hope we have piqued your interest and that perhaps you will offer to do art for us.

If you like, you may use the following form when offering your services~

[size=20][color=#38764f][b]I OFFER ART FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][i]OC in Question[/i]
[i]Your Samples[/i]:
[i]Your Prices[/i]:
[/size]

Navigation

• Post 1 ~ Empty Entrance
  • Post 2 ~ Quick Introduction + Navigation
  • Post 3 ~ Syringinster's Post
  • Post 4 ~ Slaphappy Survival's Post
  • Post 5 ~ Saffrin's Post
  • Post 6 ~ J Faker's Post
  • Post 7 ~ k u r o - m i z u k i's Post
  • Post 8 ~ Spotlight
  • Post 9 ~ Reserved Post
  • Post 10 ~ Links
  • Post 11 ~ Reserved Post
Syringinster's Requesting Post

xxxxxxxx-----------xxxxxxxxx
User Image

Medeival fantasy characters, a few sci-fi and modern chars, most of them are insane and full of some dramatics in one form or another. I love most every style of art out there and am very lenient about my character designs, I enjoy giving artists ample freedom - I may also be up for art trades.

I pretty much love all my characters equally, if you are interested in arting a different character from here and not those below, feel free to offer drawing them instead.

Funds...
    My monies are mostly in MC's and items. If you will not accept these please make sure to let me know when offering to draw. smile

Waiting on...

Current requests...
Click the characters for more infos on them~
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Funds

• Funds on hold. Currently saving for an auction.

Request

• Inasad

• Inasad is a character with an entire life cycle, from human teen girl, through to a 30 year old, semi-dryad. She comes from an almost late medieval world, crossed with a little steamunk, where she is a dancer by profession.
    She's thoughtful and calm, but also dominant and exacting, especially on her students.

Commissioning

• Secret Duckie - In Full Bloom and Apprentice - FB and Bust CG

• fyredrake - In Full Bloom - Full body CG soft shading

• tofued - In Full Bloom? - Clean Sketch

• Keiosho Murisakin - In Full Bloom

• Laroyena - In Full Bloom - Portrait

• J Faker - In Full Bloom? - Waist Flat Colour

General Info

• I'm fine with all styles of art, and the price limit for a piece is as much as my funds.

• If you are unsure about anything on her, please ask. I can always supply more refs.
  • User Image

J Faker's Post

J Faker's Funds
    ???

J Faker's Requesting Characters

• Skye
      • Skye is a moody, gay blond with attitude issues. He manages to get the s*** kicked out of him a lot, and is rather fun to torture. He's very dependent on people he believes to be friends, but he is in no way one of those girly uber-uke gays you see everywhere. More Info

• Jester
        • Jest is a bitter, cold-hearted wolf man, who doesn't give a rat's about anyone he doesn't know. He's usually quiet until someone decided to annoytalk to him, but he can have strong opinions on things, which he'll voice and get very upset about. And stuff... More info

J Faker's Waiting List
    Art I am waiting for~

• Nada. I'm unloved.

Etc. and Such

• I may or may not be able to do art trades. Ask and I'll give you an answer and samples if I'm up for it.
    • Price limit is whatever amount I have at the time. I'm broke IRL (Ah! The life of a Uni student!) so only gold commissions.
    User Image

User Image

k u r o - m i z u k i's Funds
    1mil+ and various MC's and EI's.

k u r o - m i z u k i's Requesting Characters

• Lau Shen [click name for entire bio and references].
      • A very sly and resourceful world famous artist, Lau is also the head of a chain of brothels that deals with the Black Market. He is the kind of man who will smile politely while plotting to have your innards strung on a rope outside your house. Lau is very used to entertaining and putting on a show, and knows exactly how to keep a poker face when needed.

• Duke Quinton [click name for entire bio and references].
      • Duke is an arrogant and undeniably devilishly handsome seventeen year old kid who attends a school for the obnoxiously wealthy. He is known for being incredibly self-centered and has a tendency for being a brat, although he is not hated by his classmates. In fact, most of them share his sentiments and get along with him just fine.

k u r o - m i z u k i's Waiting List
    Art I am waiting for~

• Slaaappppp. No, jk, no one really.

Etc. and Such

• I love art trades. =) Visit my DeviantArt for my artwork.

• Also, please ask before changing anything drastic about the characters. I'll all for artistic freedom, but I mean, make sure that I can still tell exactly who it is when you're finished. If I can't, then, well, we have a problem.

• You don't have to limit yourself to just drawing the two above named characters. If you happen to see another OC that you like better, just let me know, and we can work something out.
    User Image

Thread's collective spotlight! Just a small portion of the art we've commissioned. Prone to changing often~

User Image

"Skye" by Jamethial
    User ImageUser Image
    Links.

Link exchanges <3. Post a request to have your link added to our thread.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.47680931/]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Ahnna/character requests/minibanner_request.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    As you can see one of the lovely new features of this thread is the delicious and functional Pear and Potato clocks in our headers. =3

rofl

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas