Total Votes:[ 922 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 283 284 285 > >> >>> »|

User Image

. .W e l c o m e. .

Hey there!
Welcome to
The Scruffy Mushroom.
This is a joint art shop owned by Aelita the Dark and - R A P 3 S T -
We have different styles of art here, so go on and have a looksee.

User Image

. .A n n o u n c e m e n t s. .

- R A P 3 S T - is officially off hiatus! See her post for updates.
- R A P 3 S T - [formally Kiang-Shi] is officially on hiatus... will update when she returns!
Well done Athiraa for winning first place in our very first Bump Contest!
We made it to the top! Wewt!
User Image
Made 3rd top rated forum - x
- SHOP NOW OPEN! -
Cherry Flavoured Milk - Kiang's first customer! (first customer in the shop)
Homdslkdjkjagayness - Aelita's first customer!

User Image

Welcome | Rules | Aelita the Dark | Kiang-Shi | Quest | Contests | Links | Past Customers | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved
User Image

. .R u l e s. .

Follow these or we will steal your soul... and not give you art!

● Follow Gaia ToS.
● Send trades to The Scruffy Mushroom unless buying art from both artists, in which case send trades to the user.
● Make sure you accept the trade twice so we can finish the trade as soon as the art is completed.
● Once the artist has started your art work there is no canceling the order.
● We have the right to reject your order or decline any requests.
● Double check your order form before you send it.
No stealing our art!
● Place fungi in your order post so we know you have read the rules.
● Breaking of the rules puts you on the black list. Sorry.
● Be nice and play fair.

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ORDER FORMS BEFORE AND AFTER YOU SEND THEM TO AVOID ANY FUTURE CONFUSION OR MISHAPS! THANKS

We can and will add rules if necessary.

User Image

Welcome | Rules | Aelita the Dark | Kiang-Shi | Ordering | Quest | Contests | Links | Past Customers | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved
User Image

. .A e l i t a t h e D a r k. .

Hi.
I'm Aelita.
(i like brackets)
Would you like some art?
Go on.

NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS FOR STYLE 5 (unless you want to reaaaalllly bribe me).

blaugh

One.
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Two.
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Three.
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] x] [x]

Four.
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Five.
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

. .P r i c i n g . .

One
= 500g
Two
= 2k
Three
= 3.5k
Four
= 5k
Five
= 15k

if ordering couple or group art add the same price for the amount of avi's, i.e. couple art in style three would be 7k and so on...

Art will be done on a first come first serve basis, and i normally do the line art and the colouring in batches, however this can be cheekily side stepped sometimes with a delectable bribe if you really cant be patient. All art is currently helping quest towards Horns of a Demon, so all orders are welcome!

Will

- do couples in styles one, two, three and four.
- do small additions such as speech bubbles and un-detailed backgrounds.
- do small amount of clutter.
- possibly exchange art for items.
- occasionally give free art away... so play nice.

Wont
- do couples in style five... i may change this... i'll see what happens.
- do over complicatedness.
- do large amount of clutter.

If you are after something i wont do, or something im not offering... just ask... it can't hurt to try!
(i normally wont/cant do something due to time so name your price and you might just get lucky)

Make sure you read and follow the rules please, theres not many!

Art should reach you within two weeks. If its any longer than this PM me and i shall keep you posted. Check back to this post to see the progress update on your art. Feel free to chat with us also, we like to make new friends and love to talk!

Arigato Gozaimasu!

. .W a i t i n g L i s t. .

SarahBeardCakes - Completed.
Mongooseh - Completed.
G a X C h a n - Completed.
Gaara_Silent_lover - Completed.

Taking Jesus For A Ride - 60%
Rappleart - 30%
Sokeatr - 60%
Spectral Flame - 60%
LosT BunniZ - 60%
trout boy 1 - 60%
lime2196 - 10%

User Image

Welcome | Rules | Aelita the Dark | Kiang-Shi | Ordering | Quest | Contests | Links | Past Customers | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved
User Image

. .K i a n g -S h i. .

Ok, I'm back on arts, kind of.
I'm no longer doing cg stuffs.
All hand drawn for the now.
My art stuffs came! WOOP!
New samples up.

List: Open.
Bribe: Open.

Howdy doody!

You can call me Rape.

You found my little treasures!!
Have a look and see if theres anything you like.
If there is, you can has a shiny treasure for your own chest!

More styles will be added as I get more bases.

Just like to say a little summert!
If you would like to change the avi you want drawn, you can until I start.
You will know if I have started because your name will be at the top of the list, below.

Style 1.
[x] [x] [x]
These have been outlined in biro, but that pen has run out so no outlining can be done right now.
Sketches will be done and finished when all arrives.

. .P r i c i n g. .

Style 1 -
Outline - 4k
Coloured - 5k
(Please put which you would like in the style section of the order form)

I wont do cluttered avi's, and I say whether it is cluttered or not.
If I think it is cluttered, I will pm you asking if you could take off some items.

Art shouldn't take me too long.
I can usually get it finished on the same day unless I have stuff going on.
If it takes long I will let you know how things are going.

. .W a i t i n g L i s t. .

Angelsrocz pg.58 (Outlined)
YenRon (Sketched)
slurpyninja pg.60
diagram pg.85
SgrTwt

Bribe:

| Completed |
| Zavakuria | Sugar Venom | MCRomancefanxoxo | friendzforeva |

User Image

User Image

. .O r d e r i n g. .

Place this in a new post.
Do not PM us your order. If you do, it will be ignored.

Please send your trade to
The Scruffy Mushroom as soon as you have posted your order.
Once trade has been sent, it will not be accepted until your order has been finished.
Please do accept the trade so that we can accept it straight after your order is complete.

Place this in a new post:
[color=#347C2C]Username[/color]:
[color=#347C2C]Artist[/color]: (Who you like to order art from)
[color=#347C2C]Style[/color]: (Which of the artists drawing styles you would like)
[color=#347C2C]Picture[/color]: (Picture of the avi you want drawn)
[color=#347C2C]Extras[/color]: (Username/background/ect - check wills/wonts)
[color=#347C2C]Price[/color]:
[color=#347C2C]Tip?[/color]: (Not mandatory but very much loved!)
[color=#347C2C]Secret word[/color]: (Read the rules!!)

Place this as the title of your trade:
Art order on pg.____

User Image

User Image

. .Q u e s t. .

We have a dream avi for The Scruffy Mushroom.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the scruffy mushrooms dream avi... unfortunately all the items didn't show up when we came to piece it together!

However this does not effect the fact that if you have/do donate towards our dreamy mushroom you will receive a super cute reward for your efforts! Be patient with us though :3

If you like you can leave a tekek of a new dream avi for us - if we like it enough to use it, you might just get a cheeky piece of art! The only stipulations are that it must be orientated around the mushroom, and all the items must be able to be layered!

User Image

User Image

. .C o n t e s t s. .

BUMP GAMES

First person to reach 1000 bumps will receive an exclusive super cute art bundle from both artists! This will include art styles that are shown and also some that are not!!!

- Please number your bumps, and no cheating... we will be checking!

Congratulations to Athiraa for winning our first contest!

Keep checking back for more contests!

User Image

User Image

. .L i n k s. .

Our links!
Kiang's Quest
Aelita's Quest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/tsmshop][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/sfb9kl.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/tsmshop][IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2zodst4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Your Links!
To get here, PM us your link.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

. .P a s t C u s t o m e r s. .

A e l i t a t h e D a r k

Bold
- Repeat Customer . Italics - Freebie / Contest Winner
| HOMDSLKDJKJAGAYNESS | kitty shoes | putangINAlol | K A S S E A | Dying Butterfly | x--Cut--Here--x | Forgotten Hymn | Cataphote | HOMDSLKDJKJAGAYNESS | numabob123 | Taking Jesus For A Ride | General Butt Seks | bluecuttie3 | SarahBeardCakes | friendzforeva | -iDark- x3 | Angelzz184 | xzuri | Spectral Flame | Angelsrocz | Spectral Flame | Spectral Flame | Athiraa | Punk Rawk Bananas | Cookie-Ninjaaa | taibo363 | dragonlights | Oritae | merebookmonkey | Angelsrocz |

K i a n g S h i

Bold - Repeat Customer . Underlined Tipped.
| Cherry Flavored Milk | X_Super_Cookii_Xx | saffiremoon21 | kitty shoes | 11 tailed Cheshire fox | k a y k e ii | Gaijin Maiko | Darkened.Heavens | uchiha-kari-777 | merebookmonkey | CherryLime Chap-S t i c k | Taking Jesus For A Ride | Musiical Pookii | xx beastii xx | taibo363 | A Celestial Nightmare |

User Image

User Image

. .A r t e d M u s h r o o m. .

User Image
by aelita

If you would like to draw the scruffy mushroom some art, be it us together, a mushroom, us together with a mushroom, or anything mushroom-esque, we will place the pictures up here in a little post gallery for all to behold.

User Image

User Image

. .B l a c k L i s t. .

Accident Sex - For canceling order after artist had start working and continued to ignore messages.

We didn't want to have to make a black list so lets have no more names on here! ... please don't waste our time.

gonk

User Image

User Image

. .R e s e r v e d. .

User Image

User Image

. .R e s e r v e d. .

User Image

User Image
User Image
Total Value: 628,817 Gold
Item Information | Item List:
Picolitrosso's Urn 2nd Gen. | Oculus Mythica | Heartstring | Fausto's Bottle 2nd gen. | KiKi Kitty Plushie | Bloody Head Bandage | Black Cobweb Long Gloves | Soft Blue Underwear | Blue Strapless Bra | Dead Sexy Moonlight Coat | Enchanted Book 3rd Gen. | Biancamella 4th Gen

User Image

We're gonna bumpy bumpy bump till we just can't bumpy no more!

User Image
Current Quest: Picolitrosso's Urn 2nd Gen.
Progress: 17k

Donators here!
...None yet...
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items