Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to my shop! This is my first one ever. My goal is to make my dream avi an internet reality. And who will this benefit? No one, of course! It will just make my virtual dude look cool. And no, you can't know what my dream avi looks like. I don't want any stupids to steal it scream
Anyway, you can help me get my 600,000 gold by buying some of my art biggrin
Also, this shop will hopefully keep my horrible recurring boredom at bay. eek

Navigate rofl
-Rules
-Updates
-About the Artist
-Art Samples
-Prices
-Ordering
-Slots
-White and Black List
NOTE*

To stop any confusion, note that the Bumblegoos in my headings are not all exactly the same. I'm really bad at consistency.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I saw these magical dancing letters and I had to have them.
User Image

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES!!!

*Follow the ToS and General Guidelines, etc. Follow them, darn you!
*No stealing the art. If I have to I will put watermarks on my samples.
*Please do not advertise your shop in this thread. I want some business too, you know.
*Be nice here! Everyone at my shop is a friend.
*Bumpers and chatters are welcome!
*Please keep profanity to a minimum if you decide to use it for some reason.
*Do not remove the signature I will put at the bottom of your art. The signature is a symbol that I own all rights to the picture but have given you permission to use it. So, in short, respect all of my copyrights.
*Do not quote the the main posts or stretch the page. Why would you want to, anyway?

I will post my wills and wonts for art on my samples post.
User Image

This is my updates post. [duh]

Here I will.. uh.. post updates. Yes.. Such updates I will post!!!

October 5th, 2008- The shop is now open for business!!!

October 5th, 2008- Come on, people! I spent an entire day making this shop scream
October 10th, 2008- I opened a fourth slot due to multiple orders surprised
October 10th, 2008- I now have a waiting list
October 11th, 2008- I have a really big history project right now, so time for working on art will not be as plentiful. This project is worth six grades, so if I don't do it I will basically fail.
October 13th, 2008- ALL ART WILL BE PUT ON HOLD FOR NOW. THERE IS AN ART CONTEST I AM ENTERING AND I THINK I HAVE A VERY GOOD CHANCE AT WINNING.
October 16th, 2008- The shop is now closed.. I know. I fail. But I have too much going on right now and I can't keep up with the shop. crying I apologize for any inconvenience... and stuff...

ME

My name is Jackie. I live in Texas [ thats all you get to know ]. I'm an eighth grader at a dumb school. Go EHMS Panthers! As you might have guessed, I like to draw. I'm still learning ways to use photoshop. I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0, so my art might not be the fanciest, but that doesn't make drawing and digitally coloring it less fun. Don't ask where the whole Bumblegoo thing came from, because it would take a while to explain it rofl

uh.. maybe I'll add more to this later.

MY STYLE

I generally like to draw little, stubby people with big heads. You might know them as 'chibis'. I personally hate the word. Why? I just hate it. For no reason. Just like my distaste for short curly hair. Especially short curly RED hair. I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!! And lisps. No matter how hard I try not to, I always want to punch people lisp-talking in the face. I hope I don't get one when I get braces. gonk
Anyway, the only avatar art I will draw is in chibi form, in the style pictured below. [ My style flucuates a lot ]
Now, I will draw two kinds of faces. My good friend Kaitlyn will help me demonstrate this. I will draw anime style and chibi style faces.
User Image

I think you can tell which ones are which. I used two emotions for extra explanation, sad and happy.
align=center]
User Image

Fullbody Color

Fullbody Lineart
none yet crying

Fullbody Color Pencil
none yet crying

Fullbody Sketch
none yet crying

Fulbody Sketch [ shaded ]
none yet crying

WILL DRAW
Couples [ But I have yet to do it, so I'm not guaranteeing anything ]
OC's [ If you give a detailed description and/or references ]

WILL NOT DRAW
Nudity
Cluttered Avatars
Avatars that are too detailed for me to tell what is being worn.
User Image

I only do fullbody pieces. Since I use a circle as a head template, a random circle headshot would look really stupid. So no go with me. I would say that my prices are fairly cheap. People who want affordable avatar art, come your one and only Bumblegoo Boutique.

Fullbody Color
800 gold

Fullbody Lineart
600 gold

Fullbody Color Pencil
800 gold

Fullbody Sketch
600 gold

Fullbody Sketch [ shaded ]
800 gold

Note: my sketches are done only on lined paper. It helps me with proportions and stuff. If you don't like lined paper, then don't order a sketch scream

For every extra person in the shot you will be required to pay an additional 800 or 600 gold, depending on if it is colored or not.

Also, if you want a simple background, I like pastel colors and will do some designs or something. A simple background will cost you an extra 300 gold.
User Image

To order art, fill out this form biggrin

Your Username:
Avatar(s) that you wish to be drawn:
References:
Style:
Background:
Anime face or chibi face:
Description:

Here is an example, with explanations in brackets.

Your Username: Arachnogoo
Avatar(s) that you wish to be drawn: Arachnogoo and Retarded Serenity
References: My current avatar. [ anything can be put here, Tekteks, links to your own art, etc. ]
Style: Fullbody Colored
Background: Yes.
Anime face or chibi face: Chibi face. [ you can also mix and match, just specify who gets what kind of face ]
Description: [ here, put as detailed a description you can. I want to know what pose you want, what expressions, anything else at all you feel is important for me to know. If you do not provide a description, what you get might not be what you wanted. ]

*ORDERING RULES*
1-You will send me your completed order form in a PM.
2-If I find your order form acceptable, I will put your name in an open slot [ of the waiting list ].
3-The total price of your art will be beside your name.
4-I will PM you when your art is finished.
5- You will then send me a trade containing the total price of your art.
6- I will send you your art in a PM, then I will accept the trade.

*DO NOT FILL OUT AN ORDER FORM WHILE MY SLOTS ARE FULL!!! IF YOU DO THIS YOUR ORDER WILL BE IGNORED!!!

* FAILURE TO PAY ME WILL RESULT IN A REPORT AND YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE BANNED FROM THE SHOP AND PUT ON MY BLACK LIST!!!

*ONLY FILL OUT ORDER FORMS IN PM'S!!!!
User Image

For now I will only have 3 slots. I'm new at this and don't want an art overload. That is, if I get any business.

Slot One: gonk

Slot Two: gonk

Slot Three: gonk

Slot Four: gonk

*Waiting List*
gonk

*Key*
heart = Open
gonk = Closed
mrgreen = Full
User Image

RetardedSerenity [ gets on here automatically for being super awesome]

User Image

I hope no one gets on here gonk
*Additional Notes*

Since I am a youngun I am forced to do homework. So, sometimes, I might not have time to get to your art. I will work on the art whenever I can. My teachers go to great lengths to try and take up my time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff