Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!~

This is a temporary art shop, because I need something to do. Here are examples, and prices are below. Or make an offer with an item, we'll see. biggrin
Starting half body pencil sketch at 10k.

Link to real commissions site- they're for real cheap! biggrin Check it!

http://www.wix.com/AlexisGabrielle/SketchShop

I would much rather be doing commissions for real money, so those will be considered top priority. whee
If you want to, because I know it's hard to believe anybody these days, you can check me out on Facebook and Deviantart to know I'm a real person. Haha. They're also linked on my wix page.
facebook.com/Alexisgillenwater
Blood-of-Shinobi @ DeviantArt

Just post what you want done, preferably posting an avatar reference, what style you want and what you're willing to pay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ACCEPTED ORDERS FOR NOW:
Akimoto Chiaki- drawn- to be inked and colored
Jesus Bitchtits- Done: waiting for payment
Xx_Natural Disast3r_xX
Tsukoyuki
how much would it be to sketch my dream avi?
User Image
Do you do Couples?

I am willing to pay up to 45k + tip for a piece of colored couple art... 35k + tip for a noncolored.
Lynxel
Do you do Couples?

I am willing to pay up to 45k + tip for a piece of colored couple art... 35k + tip for a noncolored.

It just depends on the order, haha. Post what you want done, and we'll see, kay?
Xx_Natural Disast3r_xX

Sketching the half body starts at 10k. If you want full body, make an offer and we'll talk. biggrin
Alexis Gabrielle
Lynxel
Do you do Couples?

It just depends on the order, haha. Post what you want done, and we'll see, kay?

I would like a piece of fullbody couple art of my boyfriend:
User Image

and myself

User Image

in a sort of romantic scene. whether it be kissing, or holding hands.
Alexis Gabrielle
Xx_Natural Disast3r_xX

Sketching the half body starts at 10k. If you want full body, make an offer and we'll talk. biggrin
full body with the spot color like in some of your examples? 30k? or more?
crying so beautiful.
halfbody of my avi for 50k?

Original Ladykiller

How much would you like for something like this example, but not lineart, just pencil like the first few examples?

Of these two, in any outfit you choose~
How much are half body colored?

2OOK for her please~
Xx_Natural Disast3r_xX
Alexis Gabrielle
Xx_Natural Disast3r_xX

I could work on that for you, haha. I can get started on it soon. Send me a message if you have any specifications as far as pose, mood, etc.

Thank you!~

7,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
How do you feel about mecha?
Reality In HD
How much are half body colored?

It all depends on your offer- I'm usually flexible with offers. Just throw one at me and we'll decide. biggrin
Alexis Gabrielle
Xx_Natural Disast3r_xX
Alexis Gabrielle
Xx_Natural Disast3r_xX

I could work on that for you, haha. I can get started on it soon. Send me a message if you have any specifications as far as pose, mood, etc.

Thank you!~
okays! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas