Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to C^3! Holla? (sign in, please and thank you!)

Holla! 1 100.0% [ 862 ]
Total Votes:[ 862 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1911 1912 1913 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to CerenaCat's Commissions, or C^3. Only commissions available are via bribes or RL. Come on in and hang out! biggrin I'm very friendly.

User ImageUser Image
09.15.15 - Quickie bust sketches for RL commissions available. <3
05.16.14 - Hanging out and sketching regulars. Available for RL commissions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- FAQ -
Gaia Slots? Bribe only. Minis, ports, DJs, devil tail, or a $$$ item to bribe me with. Any waist-ups or fullbodies are RL commission only.
Link exchanges? CLOSED! DO NOT send them! I'm revamping my links myself.
PM policy? NO PMs!! I reserve PMs for my current customers so I can keep organised. If you're trying to bribe me, or pay me, or ask about payment. Not if you want to ask about art questions, ask those here.
Art Trades? Contests? No, and no! Don't have time.
Another question? Read the front page or ask in the thread.
User Image

User Image

1. BE NICE! biggrin Obey TOS.

2. No spamming, no flaming, no advertising of any kind. Bumping and sharing art is happytimes.

3. DO NOT PM me unless we have an in-progress commission or at my direction. Any questions can be posted in this thread--I'm here almost every day. Please DO PM me if you need to discuss safe item transactions! (03 items, etc only). If I get a PM from you that I feel is not warranted I'm likely not going to want to work with you. ^^;

4. Conversations are permissible and encouraged! Let's fun hard.

5. Do not beg for artwork. Freebies will be at my discretion and will have separate rules.

6. NO ART TRADES. I don't have time for them. NO CONTESTS. That is called "speculative work" and I am not interested in participating in that kind of thing. Artists should always be paid for their work.

7. Art may be resized by the purchaser, but the signature may NEVER be cropped out. I reserve the right to use the image for portfolio and advertising purposes, and I will usually credit the creator for the character. Commercial use of these Gaia commissions is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and I will pursue copyright infringement! Please don't hesitate to ask about usage.

8. I reserve the right to cancel trades reasonably. Ceri's favourite colour is yellow. I will try to finish trades as quickly as possible, but my school and work schedules come first. Patience is always rewarded in kind.

9. Items are valued via tektek.org, at the average market buy price.

10. After a sketch is sent I will only do ONE resketch, and only then if I deem it appropriate. Any specifics about the commission MUST be mentioned in the form, or they will not appear in the sketch and I will not resketch to accomodate.

will do.
- yaoi / shounen ai
- furry / anthropomorphic
- fanart (I will often reduce the price if I can use it for merchandise!)
- original characters
- photorealism (for a price!)
won't do.
- cluttered avatars (list important items even on those not cluttered)
- PG13+ (this includes artistic n***s---sorry!)
- overmuscled
- mecha
- specifics, if you don't tell me what they are!!! (I.E. - specific pose, attitude, style)

User Image
User Image

Deviantart Gallery. | Sketchblog.

pricing.

Normal slots will be closed for a while as I finish up existing orders and take on some RL commissions. 'Special' slots will open up below. I may not return to doing regular commissions for a while, and continue doing special types of slots and RL commissions, so be warned. ^^;

Any Gaia work will be extremely selective, mostly I will be working on RL commissions.

If you're interested in trying to bribe me, I'm interested in certain 03 items, and at that point any style in my gallery is up for game.
User Image
User Image

When slots say "open" I am taking forms. Reread the front page and post your form and any questions in the thread. I will decide which commissions I like (offer/characters) and will fill the slots as I decide (so not first-come-first-serve). If your form isn't filled out correctly I will ignore it.

Fullbodies are available by auction or RL commission (or 03 item bribe) only.

gaia slots. - CLOSED

Here is my current worklist:

RL commissions

RL commissions open. Info is in my DeviantArt Journal, contact me via DA note or email. <3
User Image
User Image

Wanted!! Donate these items to me and have eternal gratitude and possibly also art. ;3 These are the things that I want, at any rate.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/apnphw][img]http://tinyurl.com/2obn78[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/apnphw][img]http://tinyurl.com/3df57x[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/apnphw][img]http://tinyurl.com/3dtolh[/img][/url]

links out.
NO random link exchanges! I only link to those I know/admire or those I have bought art from, and only with 200x40 banners.

I'm redoing my links. smile
User Image

Princess of Hearts (ceri's avvie/OC)

Because I have been asked, these are the avatars for my OC/avatar, the Princess of Hearts. Here is her profile, etc, so that people can draw her if they so wanted. ^^;

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

(The last 2 are her "queen of the night" alter-ego. biggrin Think "The Magic Flute" kinda.)

Name: Princess of Hearts
Hair/Eye color: Gold-blonde, red-gold
She is spunky, spontaneous, mischievous, and sweet. She is searching for her elusive secret admirer prince. smile She likes to wear bright colours and lots of gold accents. She is never seen without her wings, star tattoo (doesn't matter which side, really), and lots of gold or heart jewelry. She likes to dress up, and is a typical princess, but is slightly bored in the palace, so she makes trouble for adventure. Doesn't necessarily have cutoff toes every time, just kinda... likes to play dress up with magic. @_@

References:
x x x x x x x x x x x x

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Could i Request one please. how much would it cost to have one of my avatar?
Edit: Okay, NOW I am open. :3
4laugh Bribe slot is open now, yayyyy!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff