&
Masdaer Noqulyl

[Mas' join date - 12/27/09] [Closed]

---Formerly known as Stupid 'Spensive~

User Image

Magical Stalker

About the Artist~

Masdaer Noqulyl
Hello everyone. My name is Masdaer Noqulyl (Finn's friend, duh). Feel free to just call me Masdaer, or Mas if you prefer to have it even shorter. This is an OC account, therefore a lot of the time I will be talking as my OC... never take me seriously, because I am not when I am on here. -Chuckles- In real life I am a relaxed and pretty nice person to hang around. And for a bit of random information I'm into Renaissance Festivals, Conventions, and Video Games. I am 19 as of last November, also a freshman at a community college (temporarily), sadly though it is an hour away... so I wouldn't really consider it local. Because of school and real life events, I may be too swamped with work to do a commission or two. The same goes for me, if you want some special request then please, feel free to PM me, I wont eat you alive. This is my first real official Joint Art Shop so my prices may change from time to time.

Loves/Likes/Won't

Loves to draw::
OC's, Fantasy, Cyborgs, Weapons, Armor, Dark Characters, Seductive Poses, Steampunk, etc.

Likes to draw::
Elf Ears, Swords, Celtic Knots, Very Simple Backgrounds, Wings, Long Hair.

Won't draw::
Just because I did not add something above does not mean I do NOT do it! I try everything at least once... or five times before I refuse to draw it. As for what I will never draw, Children/Babies, Superly Cute and Bright Things, Chibis, and any kind of Vehicles.. unless they are infused with your character like a cyborg... then I will try it! For anything you may be doubtful about if I will draw it or not, just ask me.

Magical Stalker

Gallery/Prices~

Masdaer Noqulyl [CLOSED]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Entire Gallery

Sketches: Bust- 125k
Waist-up- 170k
Full-body- 200k

Flat Color: Bust- 220k
Waist-up- 250k
Full-body- 300k

Full Color: Bust- 300k
Waist-up- 500k
Full-body- 800k

If you want a couple art the original price will be doubled. Also, prices may change depending on whether you would like a background or not.

Item Payment
Gogh Reed 2nd gen., Orion's Belt x2, Picolotrosso's Urn, Death Whisper.

Magical Stalker

Rules/Guidelines~

1]] No Begging, but we will gladly and definitely haggle.
2]] Don't flame. If you don't like our art then you don't have to be here.
3]] Respect the supreme members of the court. By court we mean this thread.
4]] We are your GODS. Our word trumps all others.
5]] We won't remove any more than 200k of our initial asking price.
6]] Don't be an idiot. If we can't read what you're saying we will ignore you.
7]] There is NO FORM FOR ASKING FOR ART. No more "what's your name, what do you want, please fill everything out to a tee" bullshit forms here. We want you to talk to us, mostly because this is a serious haggling thread. Nothing is set in stone.
8]] When it comes to real money, my rules are more strict. I will send you work-in-progress screenshots, but I will not and never will send you your picture before it is finished. If I do it will have a serious, annoying watermark that only money will remove. All payments go through Paypal. I know gaia doesn't support real money commissions and will not be able to enforce them with their own gaian law. But real law will enforce any commissions unpaid. I will take action if I've finished your piece and gone unpaid without explanation.
9]] With Combination items, the [x-] next to it with the number, explains how many other items you need along with that item, depending on the slot you want. You can either have multiples of that item or that item and a few different ones, all depending. Again, haggle with us, for both of our benefits.
10]] Blacklisted members cannot post nor get artwork from either of us. They are promptly banned, and depending on the offense, we will spread their misdoings to the rest of the artists in the art community, especially if the offense is theft of my work, or anyone else's, by either not paying, or just plain stealing artwork.
11]] We hate thieves. Thieves can and will eat a bullet if we catch them.
12]] Real money commissions get priority, no questions asked.
13]] I take forever to complete works, mostly because I actually take time and care for each piece individually. Please, do not rush me. I will give you status reports every month or so if I haven't started yet, and will always try to complete your order. This may or may not relate to Madaer as well.
14]] I have a tendency to take in too many commissions and then get overwhelmed and delete them. If this is the case, you can always come back later and we can talk about commissions again. I'm a bit schizophrenic, bear with me. Again this may or may not relate to Masdaer as well.
15]] Whitelisted members are more likely to get discounts because they are -friends-, not because we're biased or unfair. Please, if you'd like to get to know us better before asking for artwork, so that you can be a friend of mine or Masdaer's, this is an option. Just don't use us for artwork.
16]] WE LOVE YOU.
17]] Have fun! We are very talkative and will chat about just about everything!

Magical Stalker

Slots::
Always Open!

[This Color] = Finn's to-do list
[This Color] = Mas' to-do list

Gaia Slots::
1.] j a c k ace - fullbody sketch - [x] - 200k
2.] Antique Queen - fullbody sketch - [x] - 200k
3.] Antique Queen - fullbody sketch - [x] - 250k
4.] Pistol Bunny - fullbody sketch [uncolored] - [x] - 200kish
5.] Asahi Kumoru - flat color fullbody - [x] - 300k
6.] Asahi Kumoru - two bust sketches - [x] - 250k
7.]
8.]
9.]
10.]

Magical Stalker

White List

Pimp/Sugar Daddy:: Seta Frost
Resident Art Whore:: Damio Roncartia
Little Brother:: The True Shima

Black List

sapphiresonshine - For thieving my art by not paying for her completed commission.

Magical Stalker

Banners/Affiliates

BANNERS::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/sspensive][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2zhljly.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/adrblsadism][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/i5atqx.png[/IMG][/url]

AFFILIATES::

PM ME OR TALK TO ME HERE TO BECOME ONE. I accept banners of all shapes and sizes.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Magical Stalker

NOW OPEN! YAY!

Magical Stalker

-does a little head jiggle-

Aged Noob

I want a color sketch.

1st.

Magical Stalker

And what would you like to pay with, Daddeh. -whips out clipboard- ^.^

Aged Noob

Cash moniez babeh.

Magical Stalker

As in pure gold or like, literally? XD
And here's the part where I remember how to haggle.

what's your general price range~

Dangerous Lunatic

Wrap your arms around me and hold me close, hold me tight...User Image

I love your art damit! *Can't afford* Share your wealth. ;x

User Image
Baby let's keep each other warm on this cold Christmas night...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff