Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello, and welcome to my art shop! I'm happy you've taken the time to look. All the banners are from drawings that I've done, but there are also a few samples of other works below. smile Please note, while I do draw in other styles (as you may see on my devart) I'm only offering the style in the artwork shown here. I want to keep my art quick and crisp for Gaia! However, if you really do want art it one of my other art styles, depending on how much free time I have, I may work something out with you. I'll be as informative as I can throughout this entry, but if I miss anything or you have any questions about anything I've said, please feel free to ask me anything! <3 biggrin

exclaim PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER, IT IS IMPORTANT exclaim
and also, read the rest of the post while you're at it too, just to make sure you don't ask me a question that's already answered here. xp

I have several torn and pulled tendoins in my right wrist from spending too many years drawing with a mouse in oekaki programs before buying a tablet. Due to this unfortunate situation, some days it may only take me a few hours to finish a drawing, others it might take me several days, perhaps even a week depending on how much my wrist is bothering me. Sometimes it may even get so painful that I'll have to wear a brace for a few days. This brace limits my hand and wrist movement which makes it difficult to draw and at most it only needs to be on for a day or two just to let my wrist relax and heal a little. If I do experience problems with my wrist , regardless of the severity, I will let anyone whom has a commission know as soon as I can.

I will be as communicative as possible, so whether personal issues come up or I just get swamped by real life, or my wrist hurts, or I'm sick- whatever it is, I will notify anyone I have work planned for, and depending on the severity of the problems, I will post notice on my shop. smile

Also noting: I operate on a mostly first-come-first-serve basis, but I may pick and choose as to who I'll accept a commission from. I do art for fun so I may skip over things that I don't expect I'll enjoy drawing. I apologize ahead of time. Please keep in mind that due to this, DO NOT send me a gold trade until after I PM you and accept your commission. I don't want to accidentally take money from some one I don't intend to commission, and this also makes it much easier for me to keep track of who I do have money from.

User Image

I'm willing to draw original characters, fan art of anime/video games, fanart of real people, and specific portraits of things such as you/your avi/friends/dolls/ect. I specialize in fashion related portraits, be it "preppy" or "alternative" or any other sort of thing. smile

I will draw kemonomimi (ie: catboys, catgirls, ect) but I will not draw full on anthromorphic animals (furries.) I'm sorry, but I can barely draw actual animals, trying to combined human and animal makes my head burst with all the insane alterations of anatomy, hahaha. Really, as long as the anatomy is primarily human, face included, I'll be alright with it. As for the alternative, if you want a portrait with an animal, please ask me about it and I'll let you know if I feel I have the expirience to draw it well. I may decline on the basis I will not draw anything I'm not very experienced with as I want to ensure my customers get what they're paying for. smile

Regardless of what you want me to draw, human or animal, background or fanart, ect, PLEASE SEND ME REFERENCE PHOTOS- Especially if you want me to draw in a realistic facial structure and not anime! I try to make my realistic faces look as accurate and different as I can to make them all unique, so please do not pass on the references, unless you have a very detailed description written up. I focus very deeply on details in my art, so the more you have, the more I can make your picture look exactly as you want!

PRICES
Please note all prices are merely estimates and are likely to change depending on how difficult or simple the piece in question is. If you would like an estimate before committing to buy, feel free to comment (or PM me if you're more comfortable with that!) some brief details of what you'd like to commission and I can give you an estimate for it.

As for accepting gold, I would prefer that you pay me half the price when we finish discussing details and sharing information, before I begin the drawing. This is merely just to ensure that I get some kind of payment up front. Then when I finish your artwork, you can send me the other half of the payment. This way it guarantees both of us get what we want. However, if I do not receive my second payment, I will not send you your finished drawing and I will not refund you what you have already given me. You can keep any sketches and progress photos I send you, obviously, but you will not receive the finished work.

And as for the opposite situation, if something happens that I tell you it will take me several days to finish your artwork after you have paid me the first half of payment and you decide you'd rather not wait for my situation to improve, I will give you a partial or full refund of your gold depending on how much work I have done on your piece. I try to keep things as fair as possible, so please do not give me grief if I do not fully refund you. I have just listed that I may not here, so you cannot say you weren't told.

I would also like to add that, because I do this for fun on gaia, I am willing to negotiate prices. What I mean by this is, say, you'd really like a colored avatar art from me, but you are a little short on the funds. We can either work together to negotiate a price or you can offer me an item in about the same range of value. That will be covered in the post below this one. smile

Anyway, on to the actual pricing! XD Obviously all prices are in GaiaGold. You'll notice there are three listed prices. These are: Sketches | Line Art | Full Color. I did this not only to ensure anyone who wants art from me can afford something, but also in case you just prefer the way sketches look, you want lineart so you can color it yourself, or if you choose to have me color it. It's your picture and your money, so I want you to have as many options for personalization as you want. smile

Chibi*:
1,000 | 2,500 | 5,000
Portraits: 50,000 | 65,000 | 100,000
Full Body: 150,000 | 200,000 | 250,000
+Background**: 50,000 | 100,000 | 200,000
+Animal: 5,000 | 10,000 | 15,000
+Second Person: 10,000 | 15,000 | 20,000
+Third/Fourth/Fifth/ect: 5,000 | 8,000 | 10,000

*Chibi's will always come with simple colorful and/or patterned backgrounds unless requested otherwise.
**Please give me a detailed description of the background you have in mind. This is the highest you'll ever pay, but this price is extremely subject to change based on the difficulty and details in the background image. This is another example of why you must communicate with me before sending in your money! smile

User Image
"♥" = Family and work friendly. "☆" = May contain some mild adult theme. "★" = Nudity and/or violent/grotesque.

| ♥ | | ♥ | | ♥ | | ♥ | | ♥ | | ♥ | | ♥ | | ★ | | ♥ |

User Image

You may see some of these above prices are much cheaper than what I have listed now. These were my grand opening "sale" prices. If you keep checking back, though, I may have other sales like this just for fun!

SLOT 1: Crimzon Ink : Couple Art full body and colored for 40,000
SLOT 2: Vanilla Flip 2 full body, colored for 50,000
SLOT 3: Divine Waters Etsy Banner for 15k
SLOT 4: angelwarrior007 Full body Avatar, Colored, with background for 75k
SLOT 5: Lady Luck _ Kylie Full body OC, Colored 275k

User Image

| ♥ | for Pastel Sky
| ♥ | for pomegranate enslaved
| ♥ | for pomegranate enslaved
| ♥ | for I dorki cookii monster I
User Image

Art trades!
I do accept and welcome art trades! smile If you'd like to do an art trade, I'll PM you about the details. You can either do my avatar or one of my OCs. Normally, I'd post my OC's up here but I've actually had quite a lot of problems regarding character and art theft on the internet. (It's one of the reasons I change my name on deviantart frequently, and why my gaia account name is different from my devart ect.) Therefore, I've collected a little bit of paranoia of my babies, hahaha. So if you want to art trade, please PM me about it and I'll talk it over with you.

Item Trades
If you have any of the following items, I will accept them in place of art. If it's an item with multiple price listings and you plan to get it off the market place, I don't care if you get whatever is cheapest. razz (In example, if it's an MC and it's cheaper to get the MC in the sealed envelope, get the sealed envelope. Or if it's an evolving item, get the cheapest gen. I don't see a difference and it all ends up the same anyway! haha)

Furthermore, if you give me an item that is listed here, and it happens to be much more expensive than my art or your commission, you will be placed on a special list where you will get free art from me FOREVER! Yes, forever. You can also be a line jumper. Meaning I will squeeze you in between slotted commissions! Basically, I'll be your art slave. razz (some of this stuff is expensive, I'd want to compensate some how. XD)

Anyway below the text is the list, all items link to their marketplace listing so you can see the values of each of them and/or buy them. This list contains all the items I'd want in a trade like this. Which means any item off this list, regardless of whether or not it is cheaper than your commission, is an acceptable trade. Say you have a 200k commission and you give me an 85k item on this list. That is all I will take. You will not pay the monetary difference. smile

The list!
Arranged in alphabetical order as their prices will always be fluctuating so arranging in price will never stay accurate.

Please remember that these are all optional. You are not obligated to purchase or give me any of these items, regardless of their price. They're all pretty much items I lust after, so that's why I'm putting the offer here. If you get them for me, I will be eternally grateful and thus offering you free art forever. (Or, realistically, as long as I'm a member of Gaia, I guess, haha.)

A star is placed on everything I want the most! smile

Bellissimo Pianoforte, Black Lace☆, Captain Clarino, Checkered Nightmare, Cherry Blossom☆, Compass of Seidh☆, Coral Seafolk☆, Cupcake Confection☆, Faustine's Bottle, Felines - Monkutan, Gothic Butterfly☆, Happy Melody, Heart Power Transform☆, Jade Seafolk, Mana Seed, Masquerade☆, Midnight Club☆, Monochrome Keido, Noel's Gift☆, Pop Factory☆, Pride of Hera☆, Scarlet Rose☆, Secret Retreat☆, SDPlus #096 Deen, SDPlus #097 Mona, SDPlus #159 Ika, SDPlus #165 The Sentinel, SDPlus #167 Hoboseer, SDPlus #192 Daisy, Seracila Pendant, Shadowlegend, Starbabies, Strawberry Sundae Sweets, Thief of Hearts, Toned Keido☆, Unicorn☆, White Monster☆
Woaaah...awesome art! o_o

Edit: Her actually--&x

She uses a ribbon to tie her ponytail (x x) but the same color as her dress.
Often seen with a butterfly following her around x x

Full body? 25k +tip.
Pastel Sky
Woaaah...awesome art! o_o

Draw my selfy from TM?
x
Full body? 25k?

Sure! I can do that for you! smile Any particular poses or theme you'd like?

Aged Goat

Oh wow, could I commission you to do several pieces for a character or two of mine?
This art is simply LOVELY * u*
Maybe have her reaching out to the butterfly? c:
R!kk!
Oh wow, could I commission you to do several pieces for a character or two of mine?
This art is simply LOVELY * u*

Of course you can!! smile You can either reply here or send me a PM with the details! heart
        OMG I love your art <3
        My OC Valyn in a full body colored for 30K?
Pastel Sky
Maybe have her reaching out to the butterfly? c:

Alright. I'll do a quick pose ref and I'll PM it to you to see if you like it. heart
Okay, thank you ^^
Would you like to send half the trade to you now?
WOW O A O
the art is gorgeous and the prices are beyond reasonable
may I order a couple art of these 2?
User Image User Image
pomegranate enslaved
        OMG I love your art <3
        My OC Valyn in a full body colored for 30K?

Thank you so much! 3nodding
I can do that for you. You said 30- Was there anything extra you'd like done? 25 is the asking price for a full body color right now. smile
User Image
vanilla says
welcome to the black parade

YOUR ART. <33333

Can you draw Shashi or Andrew?
              Andrew doesn't have his human form, but a description, if you'd like to go artistically crazy with him, then please do! :]
              Also, full body colored, please? o 3o;;
Pastel Sky
Would you like to send half the trade to you now?

Yes, that's fine! smile

Crimzon Ink
WOW O A O
the art is gorgeous and the prices are beyond reasonable
may I order a couple art of these 2?

I'll be happy to do some artwork for you, but it seems that your links may have broken? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff