Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

sonyei▀▄says▄▀yay▄▀for▄▀visiting▀▄her▀▄art▀▄shop!

»-(¯`v´¯) S o n y e i the art shop keeper

Hello and welcome to the Some Semblance of Sanity Art Thread!

My name is Sonyei and I am the sole owner and artist of this thread (as it stands). I'm 21, living with my fiance and his best friend at a freakin' sweet apartment of an enormous 1200 sq feet. I like to party, we smoke Hookah often, and drink all damn day long. (Shh, no judgment, were enjoying our mutual 21st year of life. XD)

I'm not any sort of art major, I'm actually majoring in Business because I prefer to be on the money end of the transaction.The art and designs you see in this thread are all original, created by yours truly, and if you steal them...well, either link back, or admit to it so I can cyber punch you. (Let's face it, there's no way I can track them down all over the internet.)

Some Semblance of Sanity is a multi-branch organization I am hoping to draw others into, primarily centered around the Charity Thread, but also consisting of this Art Shop and a Guild at this time

S a n i t y ' s , shop of everything. shop, shop, shop, shop, shop! of everything ;;

those in line;;
( Castley), ( Empty ), ( Empty ) (And Empty ) .

~ avatar art queue ~
Spot taken by ; ( Castley ).
Spot taken by ; ( Empty ).
Currently empty .
Currently empty .

~ Miscellaneous art queue ~
Currently Empty .
Currently Empty .

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

TOS.

Read the Pricing Charts, the "How to Order" lists, and the FAQ, if you still have a question, THEN post it. Illiteracy is a very real problem, but not in my thread. GTFO!

You are welcome to stick around and strike up a conversation, but it is not necessary here. We are here to do business and oogle at pretty colors, not learn life stories.

Post your order form here in the thread, wait for me to confirm your order via PM to ensure you are correctly aware of your final total. Then send a Trade containing the gold, we will each accept 1 time. You will receive a heavily watermarked copy of each step of the process for verification which you CAN waive if you have faith in my abilities or just don't care.

The steps will be:
Pencil Sketch
Initial Flat Color
Effects to the Avatar
Background (separate from the character)
Final Image

Final acceptance of trade, and a posted link for 1 week Via PM where your image will be stored. At the end of 1 week it will be permanently removed or watermarked for Sample use.

I am offering these steps to prevent any withdraws, as you will be reported for theft and being a general pain-in-the-a** if you refuse to pay for the art I have created at your request, whether you like it or not.

I will accept items as partial payment along with pure gold, as long as the item is worth at least 10K gold at current market value. (Items that someone has specifically asked for in the charity thread costing less then 10K gold will be counted as such, but only if specifically requested.)

ANY ONE WHO DONATES TO THE CHARITY FUND WILL RECEIVE THE FULL DONATIONS WORTH OFF OF YOUR FINAL TOTAL AND YOUR NAME ADDED TO THE DONORS LIST IN THE CHARITY THREAD.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

These are Dream Avatar Samples:

X

These are normal avatars:

XX

These are Photo Manipulation Samples:

X

These are "Additive" Samples, meaning a combination of what I offer:
X
(Combination of a full body "Chibi", animation, and Banner)

-

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Base Price of:

Bust: 10K

Chibi: 12K

Full Body: 17K

Multiple Persons: 14K (Per Character Regardless of 'size')

Banner: 7K

Button: 1.5K

Profile: 35K ( I will eventually get around to offering this, but as I am just starting I want to keep things simple for a while. For the time being, these are NOT available.

Add On:

Vectorize: 1K

Color: 4K

Shading: 3K

Animation: 5 - 30K (Depending on complexity and amount).

Pose Type of;

simple: (standing, laying, side profile, etc.) 0g

Complicated: (Dead on profile, Twisted Limbs, Action poses, etc.) 4K

Multiple Persons: (Intertwined, Hugging, Holding Hands, Etc.) 6K

Background Detail of;

None (Basic Forum White, or Profile Transparent): 0g

Minor (Few Brushes): 500g

Detailed (Several Brushes, Gradients, etc.): 1.5K

Complicated: 3K

I will ONLY haggle with whom I choose, based on a set criteria I have written down. Don't pester the s**t out of me. I am a very lenient, laid-back person, and I firmly believe in the 'circle of art' that everyone should share in, but if you spam me with demands and ridiculous offers I will ignore you and black-list your punk a**. DO NOT ATTACK ME WITH PLEAS.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

The first thing you need to know about how to order, is to know what you are ordering.

In order to keep the integrity of my designs, I do have certain limitations on what may be ordered. The primary limitation is very simply, I will not "vectorize" Dream Avie artwork. I like the idea of making the dream avatar look surreal and partially obscure, it's something you have not yet accomplished, and will serve as a goal if you decide you want to come back and order a 'true' image once you've obtained your dream avie. Please keep this in mind as you create the idea for the image you wish to order.

Dream Avatar Art:

- General Overview -

[]Bust or Full:
[]Single or Multiple persons (Et. 3):
[]Image Type and Size:

(Forum Signatures will have a white background, Profile will be transparent)
[]Scan or Digitally Colored:
[]Flat color or Shaded:
[]Background Type:

(None, Very Little, Minor, A Lot, Complicated)

[]Preferred Color scheme:

(None, or listed.)
[]Specific Detail:

(Halftone, Grid, Curled Vines, etc., or none.)
[]General Mood:
[]Animation:

(None, or listed effects)

[] Link to TekTek Dream Avatar:
[] Avatar Pose Description:

(Or Reference Photo URL)
(If multiple persons in the graphic, please copy and paste per character)

Currently Used Avatar Art:

- General Overview -

[]Bust or Full:
[]Single or Multiple persons (Et. 3):
[]Image Type and Size:

(Forum Signatures will have a white background, Profile will be transparent)
[]Scan or Vectorized:
[]Flat color or Shaded:
[]Background Type:

(None, Very Little, Minor, A Lot, Complicated)

[]Preferred Color Scheme:

(None, or listed.)
[]Specific Detail:

[]General Mood:
[]Animation:

[] Is your Avatar Currently Dressed Correctly:
(Please ensure this is done when the gold payment is created, as this is when I will take a screenshot for reference.)
[] Avatar Pose Description:

(Or Reference Photo URL)
(If multiple persons in the graphic, please copy and paste per character)

Miscellanous Art:

[]Image Type and Size (et. Advertisement 100 X 100):
[]Scan or Vectorized:
[]Color Scheme:

(None, or listed.)
[]Specific Detail:

[]General Mood:
[]Animations:

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Hiroe Komine
xXAwegasmicXx
Nero Snowpaw
AphroditesChild

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Sanity's Art Thread Banners:

User Image

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Autodesk Maya..........................................................................3D Model Creation Software
Adobe Photoshop.......................................................................Image Manipulation Software
Adobe After Effects.....................................................................3D Animation Effects Software
Adobe Illustrator..........................................................................VectorGraphics Software
Adobe Premiere Pro....................................................................Video Editing Software

PLEASE NOTE: As of right now, I will NOT accept ANY orders involving Maya. It's far too detail oriented, it would take me months to create a solid 3D avatar, and that is ridiculous. I'd charge you 541 million gold. =P

Websites Frequented

DeviantArt.com
Dafont.com
VideoCopilot.net
Photoshop.com
CreativeCow.net
Photoshoplady.com

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

10/29/2010: Created Thread on Test Forums.
10/01/2010: Module Banners created and Posted.
10/04/2010: Thread completed and Moved: Grand Opening!
10/04/2010: Hit first 1 Million mark: From the very first customer! WEWT!

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Well what the hell is the difference between the Dream avatar and the normal one?

Very simply, the Dream avatar will get a free effect, the white mist / light you see around the sample(s). An image of what you already have will not, and I will not put the same effect around an avatar you currently have.

Also I will not Vecotrize the Dream Avatar, (Clear, crisp colors and lines), but I will blur a real avatar if you want it so.

Why?

I would like to establish a trade based on the dream avatar, I think it's a great goal that will teach Gaians how to save, spend, and gain money in the pursuit of something you want. (Business major, remember?) I am offering other things, but I would like my primary work to be based around this goal.

Will you change the effect if I don't like it?

Only subtley, I may change the color and position, but I won't put a blazing sun behind your character free of charge if that's what you're asking.

I want to Donate, but the Charity Thread isn't up right now, what do I do?

Send the donation to Novel_Quality, my mule, along with a PM to Sonyei (This character), explaining that you have done so, and that it is for a donation. I am balancing quite a workload right now, and the charity thread is being remade anyways. I will ensure your name is on the donors list when it goes back up, and you will recieve your reduction in art price.

What types of pictures will you draw?

As long as it is allowable on Gaia via ToS, I will draw it. I don't give a rats a** if you like Yaoi or Yuri or some awkward combination of the two. I have no reserves, I only ask you keep it within reason. (If your Avatar looks like Draco, you might find a free black-haired bespeckled boy in the background, lurking about sneakily though. ... XD)

Are you hiring?

I am considering hiring for the Charity thread, someone to maintain the thread and keep up with the masterlists of who has donated and what is going out. I'm not sure about handling the money, that is a big responisbility, and a huge trust issue. We'll see. Send me a PM with some references about yourself, a link to your shop so I can see you are capable of handling money (Please have made over 1 million if you're going to ask), and a link to any threads you have donated to yourself.

And the Art Shop?

Um...Well, I guess I could use a "Post Style". ./shrugs

Can I advertise?

Send me a PM with the banner or button to your thread along with a 1-3 sentence synopsis of what your thread is about, and I will put it in the Affiliates space after I check it out and make sure it's not ridiculous. As far as advertising in the thread, No.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200