Welcome to Gaia! ::

.~Nora's Art Request V 4.0~.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art request what now?

Gift art is always much loved. heart However, I know that we're all here for the gold, so I am looking to commission, price depending on the complexity/style. If your art is worth it, I will spend it!

I am looking for quality art and I am open to a very wide variety of styles and medias.

If you would like to look at some of the art that I have collected in the past or get an idea of the kind of art that I am most interested in, please see my mini-art gallery, which has selections from my collection (of over 2000 pieces of art). @_@

Please stay and bump or chat a bit if you have time. ^_^

(Aquarium taps and booty grab also appreciated >.> )

Please note that for any of these avatars, girls curlz red or a similar, long wavy/curly hairstyle can be substituted in place of the wildflower hair if the artist wishes. Example on my avatar base.

Please remember that reference images are only there to offer inspiration, not to be exact indicators of how you should draw. Use your imaginations!

Panda with leaf:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

One day Nora bought the sacred leaf. Messing around, she equipped it with her panda hat, and then got an idea. And thus her leaf-eating panda hat was born! The panda should be drawn eating the leaf or involved in leaf eating in some way. Either of the above avatars can be drawn for this catagory. (she doesn't have to be drawn as chibi, that's just what most of the references happened to be)

References: 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6

Yeti Queen:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noraboo, Queen of the...Yeti?

Loving, caring, surrounded by adorable, fuzzy yeti? Cold and distant but fiercely protective? It's all up to you! Draw as many yeti as you want, and free to move them about, you don't need to stick to just their positions on the avatar. I'd prefer the scarf not cover her face, but feel free to play around otherwise!

References: 1, 2, 3. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Yeti & Kerchief:

Just a girl and her pet yeti, doing what everyone does with their yeti! Picnicking, walks in the park, snuggling on a cold winter day. Maybe the yeti isn't always adorable and fluffy, though. You never know. >.>

One thing people always ask with this avatar is if they have to draw the boquet (as it does tend to get in the way of nora/yeti snuggling action!), and the answer is no, you can leave it out, you can incorporate flowers in some other way, whatever strikes your fancy. And you don't need to keep the same exact colors as the avatar (it's nicer when the sweater matches the kerchief anyway!)

References: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
More Things For You To Draw!

My current/recent avatar

From time to time I may have new or current avatars that I will want drawn. I will post those avatars here. ^^

Zhanna:

(except she should have blue eyes. ^^; )

Details and Personality: Click me! And please humor me, I am not a creative writer. XP

References: 1, 2, 3, 4. 5, 6, 7, 8
Stuff it is good to know!
(ie, general thread rules for maximum enjoyment of everyone involved)

• No Drama and No Attention Whoring. I will not hesitate to ask you to leave if I feel that you are creating a negative atmosphere in the thread. Please be respectful and friendly to everyone who posts here.

• Post your samples in reasonable sizes or links and please post your general price range, as well as what you prefer to be paid in or what you will accept as payment (gold, rares, store items, letters, monthly collectibles, etc). If you're especially interested in drawing a particular avatar or character, please post that as well so I can take it into consideration. ^_^

• I prefer private commissions or, failing that, links to shops with free slots. With this in mind, linking me to your auction is okay, but no promises, as I really do prefer commissions!

• I will not pay in advance. I will start the trade to you when we agree on a commission, but will not complete it until after I have at least seen a watermarked final version of the art, in line with the forum guidelines for commissioning. After all, I need to set a good example. ~_^

• Please do not draw me and then expect that I will pay you. I will sometimes randomly tip for gift art, especially for users in need. However, I only will guarantee payment for art that I commission.

• Please do not post repeatedly or rapidly pointing out that your post was overlooked.

With this in mind, this includes quoting your post multiple times if I haven't replied yet, especially if it's on the same page! I make every effort to reply to all posts, however it is not always possible, and it is not an obligation.

• If I choose not to commission you, it does not mean that your art sucks and I hate it and you should go and be miserable and cry! I have definite preferences, and sometimes certain things just grab me more than others.

• Please do not post with admin or moderator related matters in this thread. Period. Please use the report system to report any problems you have.
Links Out

If you wish to link me, please use the following:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/l9dqo6][img]http://tinyurl.com/churz[/img][/url]

Links In

If you would like for me to link to your shop or auction, please post asking for a link exchange. <3

User Image
~reserved~
~reserved~
~reserved~
And we are open for (your) business. ^_^

IRL Gekko

FIRST! scream
Harbinger of Pandamonium
FIRST! scream

That's the spirit, phoe. xP

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points