Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

p o i s o n e d__ в є α ϋ т ӌ 』
art shop

Well, I'll keep it short and simple. I'm opening an art shop for both colored and black and white art! Right now, I am only going to accept two slots at a time due to my busy schedule, but I may be open to bribes as well so try me. wink

____will do_____________will not do
____- avi art_____________- nudity
____- OC art_____________- yaoi/yuri
____- couple art__________- cluttered avis
____- chibis_____________- anthro

♚ p r i c e s ( b & w )

____full body no background ______________ 100k
____full body with background _____________ 150k

____half body no background ______________ 80k
____half body with background _____________ 100k

____chibi ________________________________ 50k

♚ p r i c e s ( c o l o r )

____full body no background ______________ 200k
____full body with background _____________ 300k

____half body no background ______________ 160k
____half body with background _____________ 200k

____chibi ________________________________ 100k

*note: Couple art is double the original price.

s t a t u s - o p e n
User Image

o r d e r __f o r m 』

Ha ha. Oops. I almost forgot to add in the order form. sweatdrop

Well, to order, please fill out the following form and post it in the thread. I will quote you and either accept or decline your commission, after which you should begin the trade with me. I will complete the trade only after I have finished the picture and sent a sample of it to you, and after the trade is complete I will send the entire picture. ^^

[align=center][size=15]【o r d e r 】[/size]
[b]Description[/b]: (description of what you want; references would be great as well)
[/size]

『 s l o t s 』

standard
standard
bribe
User Image
f i n i s h e d __ o r d e r s 』

Finished orders here~! Just in case you lose my pm. Also, these are more samples you can look at of my current work. wink

♚ c h i b i s

Grey Lunarahye (bw)
Lunar Melodie (bw)

♛ n o r m a l

Image Fabrication (bw)
♥ Alessia Athan (scanning)
♦ Mukin (scanning)

Lucky Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey there! ^_^ Could I commission you for a chibi of one of my characters perhaps? I have provided a link below to my thread w/ all my characters to choose from as well as the descriptions and references of each.

If you accept, you can pick any of the characters I have available. I'd like a chibi of whoever you choose. I'll pay 50k + tip. heart ^_^

Characters & References Thread
Grey Lunarahye
Hey there! ^_^ Could I commission you for a chibi of one of my characters perhaps? I have provided a link below to my thread w/ all my characters to choose from as well as the descriptions and references of each.

If you accept, you can pick any of the characters I have available. I'd like a chibi of whoever you choose. I'll pay 50k + tip. heart ^_^

Of course! biggrin Would it alright if I draw Kinnikinnik? (copy pasted that. >.>; lol)

Lucky Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Poisoned Beauty
Grey Lunarahye

Of course! biggrin Would it alright if I draw Kinnikinnik? (copy pasted that. >.> wink

That'd be great! ^_^ I love it when people draw him!! heart I will start the trade now ^_^ Do you have an estimated time? Just curious, don't feel rushed. ^_~
Grey Lunarahye
Poisoned Beauty
Grey Lunarahye

Of course! biggrin Would it alright if I draw Kinnikinnik? (copy pasted that. >.> wink

That'd be great! ^_^ I love it when people draw him!! heart I will start the trade now ^_^ Do you have an estimated time? Just curious, don't feel rushed. ^_~

Great! biggrin

Hmm. Probably...half an hour to an hour? Haha. I need a break from my essay anyways. xD [/procrastinates in the face of stress]

I'll pm the pic to you once I am done. ^^

Lucky Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Poisoned Beauty
Grey Lunarahye
Poisoned Beauty
Grey Lunarahye

Great! biggrin
Hmm. Probably...half an hour to an hour? Haha. I need a break from my essay anyways. xD [/procrastinates in the face of stress]

Awesome!! ^_^ heart I started the trade. I'll finish it when it's done! I'm excited!! And I totally procrastinate like that too.
【o r d e r 】

Username: Image Fabrication
Type and price: Fullbody [ no background ] 100k
Description: This ThreadContains the OC. Either "Edward" or "Delrue" Please >_<

[ the trade will be sent from my friend if you accept! ]
Image Fabrication
【o r d e r 】

Username: Image Fabrication
Type and price: Fullbody [ no background ] 100k
Description: This ThreadContains the OC. Either "Edward" or "Delrue" Please >_<

[ the trade will be sent from my friend if you accept! ]

Great! Okay I'll go ahead and add you to the list. Can I draw Edward? biggrin I probably won't be able to work on it till Thursday though. Will that be alright?
Yay!, Sure thing though The trade should be sent some time tomorrow >_<"" That is okay with me i have alot of patience!
Image Fabrication
Yay!, Sure thing though The trade should be sent some time tomorrow >_<"" That is okay with me i have alot of patience!

Alrighty~ heart

I'll get started on your picture as soon as I am lucid. lol Do you have any pose preference?
Grey Lunarahye
Poisoned Beauty
Grey Lunarahye
Poisoned Beauty
Grey Lunarahye

Great! biggrin

Awesome!! ^_^ heart I started the trade. I'll finish it when it's done! I'm excited!! And I totally procrastinate like that too.

Sorry, I ended up passing out for a bit. x_-; Ugh. I hate midterm week. Haha, procrastination really comes up and bites you in the a**. D':

Alrighty, I sent the pic to you via PM. Feel free to tell me if there's anything you want changed. ^^

Interstellar Senshi

【o r d e r 】

Username: Lunar Melodie
Type and price: Chibi, 50k
Description: My friend and Prince of the Art Freebies, Mademoiselle Lilia's avatar ; u; <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff