Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 383 ]
Total Votes:[ 383 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello! biggrin P a n d a p o r i u m is a new art shop that is absolutely OPEN!

Open // Closed // Hiatus

User Image
★ 6/19/09 – Grand Opening
★ 7/20/09 – Huge Sale!! Limited Time Only! Please See The "SALE" Post For Details!
★ 7/20/09 – Slots for Special Sale Art will be decided Tomorrow at Noon PST. (So morning basically)...
★ 6/23/09 – Shop has new sections: 'Work In Progress' & 'Pick Up Corner'
6/31/09 – RL Commissions Are Open! More Info on my DA: X VERY CHEAP!
★ 8/23/09 – Shop is CLOSED. Will be open next year! Thank you everyone! ^^ RL Commissions will remain open!

SHOP STAFF

i N i o s i s - Thread Owner & Artist
Spontaneity - Thread Manager/Secretary

Welcome || Table of Contents || Rules || The Artist || The Other || Samples || Pricing || Ordering/ Slots || Freebies || Reserved || Random || Affiliates || Work In Progress || Pick Up
User Image

1. Welcome
2. Table of Contents
3. Rules
4. About the Artist
5. About the Other
6. Samples
7. Pricing
8. Ordering and Slots
9. Freebies! biggrin
10. Reserved
11. Random (White List. Black list.)
12. Affiliates
13. Work In Progress
14. Pick Up Corner

Welcome || Table of Contents || Rules || The Artist || The Other || Samples || Pricing || Ordering/Slots || Freebies || Reserved || Random || Affiliates || Work In Progress || Pick Up

User Image

1. Follow Gaia’s ToS
2. Niosis and Spontaneity’s words are law.
3. Be polite.
4. If ordering, fill out the order form!
5. No complaining, begging, or flaming! We mean it. If you’re unsatisfied with anything and feel that it is absolutely necessary to make a scene, you may leave.
6. Stealing art is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This includes re-editing, deleting the signature, claiming that it is your own, etc. (If you have questions, ask Spontaneity.)
7. We have the right to refuse service. xD
8. If you ever, EVER see Niosis’s or Spontaneity’s art anywhere WITHOUT a signature, notify us immediately! We take art theft very seriously. D:
9. This shop is not based on first come, first serve. Complicated avvies will obviously take more time! Simple avvies will benefit with time on their side. :3 Of course, we won’t make you wait too long.
10. Don’t spam us with PMs. D: We don’t want to waste time reading nonsense or repeating information.
11. Don’t advertise unless permitted. D< If you want to have your banner posted here, see the Affiliated post!
12. Keep cussing to a minimum. Please.

Rules are subject to change at any time. Notifications of added/deleted rules will be posted in the “News and Updates” post.

Welcome || Table of Contents || Rules || The Artist || The Other || Samples || Pricing || Ordering/ Slots || Freebies || Reserved || Random || Affiliates || Work In Progress || Pick Up

User Image

PLEASE VISIT MY PROFILE AND LEAVE A COMMENT. :]

I'm not going to write down any of my real life information because I don't want to bore you. heart I've been drawing Chibis for some time now, and I've always wanted to open an art shop. Remember, I only do chibis. I'm the type of person that you don't want to anger, so if you have any reason to start drama, leave.

The more gold [Bribe] you pay me with: The more effort and quality I will put in your art. :3 I always put maximum effort on Art Auction's, so if you want the best of my Chibis, BID & WIN MY ART AUCTIONS. heart

I /LOVE/ art. I have a small yet still-increasing collection of my avvie. :3 I like all types of art, but more like, all types of High Quality Art - (Pixel or CG). If you're interested in an Art Trade, please post samples and try. :3

Thank you for visiting my Art Shop!

Will do:
. Easy Yuri
. Just about everything that is not in the "Won't Do"

Won’t do:
. Mechas (I CAN attempt to try...)
. Fur (Tails & Ears Are Fine)
. Yaoi (Unless....You SUPER MEGA Bribe Me)
. Hentai
. Most Animals
. Anthro
. Ugly Things
. Sexual Stuff

User Image

Yes, I’m an other. Why? Because you can’t order art from me. I handle all of the boring stuff: The orders and finances. ;D HAHA! Occasionally, I do draw, but that’s explained on another post. xD –points to “Freebies” post- Oh, yes. I do draw freebies.

I have a life. D: So if I tend to be offline for a while, I’m obviously busy… Which brings me back to rule #5! Don’t complain. crying ; It bugs the heck out of me! I’ll do the best I can. Don’t rush me. D:

If you have any questions, ask me (NOT NIOSIS!)!

My current wishlist:
.Aquarium stuff. *-*
.Hermes’ Moon
.Cloud
.Winter Rose
.Radiant Prism
.Oisin’s Blessing
.Gimpi
.Albus Egg

User ImageUser Image

BEST SAMPLE
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

- Head Shot: 3OK
- Bust Shot: 4OK
- Waist Shot: 6OK
- Full Body: Bribe! [1OOK+ Minimum]
- Full Body Couple: Mega Bribe [2OOk+ Minimum]

+ Background: 5k+
(Whether you request Vector or Simple Background, I'm always willing to take on a BG challenge. I will negotiate with you on what I can and cannot do and the price. Please specify what kind of background you want, color, and if you have a reference, that would be most helpful.)

SPECIAL:
Another way to Pay / Bribe is by paying with Padmavatis Lotus and/or Gimpi (First Gens. ONLY). This goes mainly for the Single Full Body.

Notes:
. SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Depending on how complicated the avatar(s) is/are!
. I choose the price(s). Meaning that I have the right to say no if I don't like your bribe.
. We take items. Preferably those from our wishlists. However, you have to get approval of the item(s), because sometimes we keep items in our wishlist for our own purpose.

User Image

Order Form:

[align=center][size=9][color=gray][align=center][IMG]http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/AAngelicC/GimmehArt.png[/IMG][/align]
[b]Username:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Style:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Pose:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]References:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE (Images please!)
[b]Background:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Price / Bribe:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Free art?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Other notes:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE [/color][/size][/align]

- Note: Poses are Limited. Meaning that I may not be able to draw something very specific...Bribe me high for better effort. ; w ;

Example:

User Image

Username: Ducks
Style: Full body
Pose: Surprise me
References: *Insert Link of Avatar*
Background: Yes. Vector, With Blue & Yellow Gradient, and a Checkboard Pattern.
Price / Bribe: 15Ok?
Free art?: HECK YES!
Other notes: Make sure my nitemare scarf is on me!

A Little How-To:

+ Fill out order form.
+ Get confirmation for order.
+ Send trade request.
+ See watermarked version of finished art.
+ Confirm trade.
+ Pick Up finished art in 'Pick Up Corner'! biggrin

Slots

1. BlueFlame90 [Pg. 151] - 0%
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

Bribe Slots

1. CLOSED
2. Ashli xoxo (25Ok) - 45%

Mega Bribe Slot

1. CLOSED

When we have full slots and you people are persistent, we can only ask that you bribe us. xD … Because we like bribes. -hint hint-

User Image

:3 Drawn by Spontaneity. And maybe (rarely), Niosis as well. I have to warn you: Whether your avvie is selected for a “freebie” is completely biased and dependent on my mood. ;D The only reason the freebies are so unfair is because… well, they’re FREE. And they’re all traditional art! I don’t have the patience for MS Paint, and I can’t work Photoshop very well. xDD I don’t even own a tablet! –has a cheap mouse- … Scratch that. If you want sloppy digital art, I’d love to do so. 8D

I draw avvies I think are cute/cool/whatever. Ones the appeal to me. I tend to draw ones that aren’t too complex and/or clustered. I may or may not notify you if I’m drawing the free art; I’ll simply send the free art to you via PM. 8D

I also draw OCs. –hint hint- But only if I have lots of references. More references = More likely to get freebies.

If you don’t want any, put NO in the order form next to “Free art?”
If you DO want free art, put a YES! Putting a yes entitles me, Spontaneity, to draw your avvie. You may hate it; you may love it. I really don’t know.

I put that yes/no option in the order form to pretty much ask for your permission to draw your avatar. Some people don’t like random free art, so I’d like to ask for you permission before I decide to draw it.

User Image

User Image

White List:
Xx_BrOkEn--BaLLeRiNa_xX, for offering to advertise us.

((Advertise us. OwO;; <3))

Black List:
We want to keep this list empty. heart

User Image

User Image

[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/p-a-n-d-a-p-o-r-i-u-m-high-quality-chibi-art-shop/t.51058269/][IMG]http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/AAngelicC/ArtShopBanner88x31.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/p-a-n-d-a-p-o-r-i-u-m-high-quality-chibi-art-shop/t.51058269/][IMG]http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/AAngelicC/ArtShopBanner110x50.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/p-a-n-d-a-p-o-r-i-u-m-chibi-art-shop-grand-opening/t.51058269_1/][IMG]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj16/DarkNeoAbyss/200x40.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/p-a-n-d-a-p-o-r-i-u-m-high-quality-chibi-art-shop/t.51058269/][IMG]http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/AAngelicC/ArtShopBannerBig.png
[/IMG][/url]

Want to add your banner here? :3 PM Spontaneity! Subject must be “Please add my shop to your thread!” or else you will not have your advertisement in this post! D< (I will also ignore your PM.) We like people who actually took the time to read these last few sentences. :3 Anyone who refuses to obey will be ignored. And yes, that also means a link exchange. We want to be advertised too. 8D

Banners must be small. I’m sorry we’re picky with the way things are done, but we just want to avoid having such a large post. Banners must be 200x40 pixels at MAX. If it is any bigger, I’m sorry. It won’t be posted.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Click The Image(s) For Full Size

User Image

For Quixotic Catalyst ..::.. Once again, I LOVE your avvie. I had fun with this one. Lol, I love the avvie's hairstyle. >w< I hope you like it too! Thanks for ordering and please come back again!

User Image

For Cakeorcookie ..::.. I hope I didn't butcher your avvie with too much shiny sparkles. *-* And I hope the background is okay, I'm sorry, I couldn't draw the damn fishies. =w= Hope you like it and please come back again~!

User Image

For Kill The Apollyon ..::.. Thank you for commissioning me. Please come back again~! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff