User Image

INTRO

Welcome to Our Dynastic Line, an art request. What we want are
artworks of our many characters that are loosely based around
ancient China (hence the strange names). Heralyn and Rozencroix
will be running this thread.

UNIVERSE setting

Our characters are set in Ancient China around 200 AD, roughly
during the three kingdoms era where the land is split in three.
Yes, the game Dynasty Warriors is what inspired our interest in
the three kingdoms era. xD

WHAT we'd LIKE

Anyways, we would like artwork of our characters, single,
couple and/or group pics. All forms of art are accepted, whether
they be sketches, CG, traditional, cartoony, etc.
We're mostly looking for waist shots to fullbody of our characters
in a variety of poses, actions, expressions, and some interaction.
(not just standing there staring into your soul~)
We're also most likely to buy art if it is decently priced.
But if we're dying for your art, we might buy a headshot,
chibi, or bust off of you. ;D

Our funds are limited, and we might not choose
you to draw for us because of that, but you've got
nothing to lose right? Plus, I'm always open for an
art trade, so post away!

Art Application Form Example:

ART OFFER! ART OFFER! 8D!
Username: Write it down, for the record. ;D
Character(s) I'm willing to draw:
ex. Yin Ru, Fei Xia, and... yeah, whoever you like.
Examples: Link us to your pics, gallery, or shop!
Prices: Tell us the general price range or if you want an art trade~

You don't necessarily have to use apps. form. It's just there if you want it. xD

Art Application Form:

[b][size=18][color=firebrick]ART OFFER![/color] [color=chocolate]ART OFFER![/color] [color=goldenrod]8D![/color][/size][/b][size=11]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Character(s) I'm willing to draw[/b]:
[b]Examples[/b]:
[b]Prices[/b]:
[/size]

[Intro+Universe][Rules and Funds][Original Characters][Received Art & Artists][Faq]
//RULES: by royal decree, yo--

User Image

User Image

# follow the gaian TOS.
# literacy and politeness is appreciated.
# chat and bump and stuff! =D
# please don't try and rip us off. ;_;
# no stealing, spamming, fightin, cybering,
...begging, harassment, flaming, page stretching,
...rudeness, whining, quoting shop posts. *huffhuff*

*Please don't feel bad if we refuse your offer. Our funds are limited, so
....we may even have to turn down good artists.
....It also doesn't mean your art is bad, it may be that your style isn't what
....we're looking for, mmkay?

PROCEDURE

one----& post your offer on the thread using the order form.
two----& if you're accepted, we'll send the trade (pending) to you.
three------------& when you're done and have sent the pic to us...
four---------------------------------------& ...we complete the trade!

For art trades, we'll negotiate subjects and timeframe
through pm or through the thread.
When one is finished, just send the pic and the other will send
once they're finished, too. =D

ART TRADES?
Maybe you prefer art over gold?
Okay, we've got examples!
Click for Rozencroix's photobucket gallery: CLICK!
He'll even consider colouring, but that's a rare occurence.
Or, click for Heralyn's photobucket gallery: CLICK!
If you want an art trade pm the artist you want to trade with
and we can work something out~

CURRENT FUNDS: limited to 300k, but I have more. 8D.

[Intro+Universe][Rules and Funds][Original Characters][Received Art & Artists][Faq]
//the CHARACTERS -:- Eleven Souls--

User Image

Click on the picture profile to see full character sheet~

You can draw them anyway you like based on their personalities/relationships/bios, or you
can ask what I'd like drawn (based on who you'll do) and I'll give you a rough outline of it.

[currently not wanting solo art of Si Fong, Mei Qi, or Cao Lei]

User Image
name: Jin De
height: 5'8"
eyes: Forest Green
hair: Dirty-Blonde
weapon: large, two-handed broadsword
personality: introverted, mature, dependant.
likes: Zhao Fai, gardening, improving himself, learn new things, his parents, righteousness.
dislikes: anyone who opposes Zhao Fai, injustice, being a burden, being used, secrets.

what they say:
-Zhao Fai: "Ah ha ha, I love my little Jin-dear! He's such a good boy~ Loyal, kind, honest, brave.. the perfect vassal successor for me!"
-Fei Xia: "Aw, he's a cute little boy. Not my type."
-Fei Song: "Jin De's one of the nicest guys I'll ever meet. He may have a few flaws here and there, but I'm here for him! : D"
-Wu Xing: "Good kid, but the softie needs to toughen up more. Sometimes I want to grab him and rough him up.. but he might break."
-Yin Ru: "Jin De's a likable kid. He's sweet, dignified, and very naive. Sometimes I think that he's faking his innocence. He's also quite skilled with the sword and has great potential. He might as well be what people would call, 'the perfect child'."
-Xiu Lin: “He’s spoiled by Zhao Fai. He’s being used. Can’t think for himself.”
-Chang: “ At first, I didn’t know if I could talk to Jin De because Zhao Fai was all over him, but he’s a pretty cool guy. He’s got skills, but I’m not as good as him. He’s also really nice and easy to talk to. I think we’re friends.”

User Image
name: Zhao Fai/Zhong Mei (pron. Jao Fai/Jung May)
height: 5'11"
eyes: Light Grey
hair: Brown
weapon: No set weapon. He's magical. O:
personality: cheery, but two-faced, cunning.
>>>Alternate Outfit
likes: tea, fancy clothing, quirky trinkets, scheming, cloudy weather, spoiling Jin De, having people do things for him, analyzing others, being in control, occasionally pestering his underlings.
dislikes: when things don’t go his way, Si Fong, being outsmarted, Si Fong, loud sounds, indecision, decapitation, Si Fong, talking cranes.

what they say:
-Jin De: "There are no words to describe Zhao Fai. He turned my life around for the better. I believe that his ideals can change others and the world."
-Fei Xia: "A bit too cheery sometimes, but he's rather amusing to watch."
-Fei Song: "I think something's off about him, but I owe Zhao Fai for saving my sister. I gotta persuade my friends to leave this guy."
-Wu Xing: "He always makes me do the the dirty work. What's up with that?! Huh, at least he knows what he's doing. I think."
-Yin Ru: "I never learned to like the man. His presence is very eerie and his smiles scream 'evil'. He's also very secretive and I don't admire his antics, but if my friends stay with him, I guess I will too."
-Xiu Lin: “I work under him. That is all.”
-Chang: “What the heck, he completely ignores me. He doesn’t even look at me. I don’t think he knows I exist! Yeah, fine, be nice to everyone but me.”
-Si Fong: "Zhao Fai is a man of great potential. However, his manipulative nature and faulty methods prevent him from being the better man he could have been."

User Image
name: Wu Xing (pron. Wu Sying)
height: 5'9"
eyes: Purple
hair: Reddish-brown
weapon: twin daggers
personality: bold, egotistic, strong-willed.
>>>Alternate Outfit
likes: hearing himself talk, looking cool, poking fun at others (esp. Fei Song and Yin Ru), suddenly appearing next to people, high places e.g. rooftops, treetops, or on top of a table, his mother, Fei Song’s recipes, Fei Xia.
dislikes: being bossed around, being outdone, doing underhanded tasks, getting suddenly attacked by Fei Song, his mother, anything that jabs at his ego, Yin Ru’s magic tricks.

what they say:
-Zhao Fai: "Oh ho, what will I do without him? Who else would go throw a body into a river for me (with a little coercing, of course)? His pride really works to my advantage. 8D"
-Fei Song: "God, he's so annoying! He's got the hots for Fei Xia, I know it! I just want to throw him off a cliff!! I refuse to admit that he's one of my closest buddies. ...how did that happen?"
-Fei Xia: "He's handsome and sweet. He gives me lots of gifts and saves me when I'm in danger."
-Jin De: "As a mentor, he's very demanding and tough, but I know he means well. I strive to meet his expectations."
-Yin Ru: "Wu Xing's really loud. Whenever Fei Song roars at him, Wu Xing screams back. He's also got a big ego and is like one of those typical guys who likes Fei Xia. Though, like Fei Song, he's very dependable and very fun to tease. That's what makes us good buds."
-Xiu Lin: “He’s foreign. He’s not from here. Why? Irregular hair color. Speaks strangely. Conceited. Not approachable.”
-Chang: “He’s a little intimidating. He mocks people, always looks like he’s glaring, and I’m pretty sure he’s foreign. I wonder how everyone puts up with him, especially Fei Song and Yin Ru.”
-Si Fong: "Wu Xing is an exemplary warrior. His speed surpasses others and his power is admirable. However, I believe his pride keeps him from reaching his true potential."

User Image
name: Fei Song
height: 5'6"
eyes: Hazel
hair: Light Brown
weapon: chinese sword
personality: amiable, impulsive, quick-tempered.
>>>Alternate Outfit
likes: family, cooking, being friendly, actually talking with Wu Xing and Yin Ru, boosting morale, working with Chang, bright colors.
dislikes: separation from loved ones, Wu Xing’s ‘ninja’ antics, Zhao Fai’s ideals, his height, being called ‘cute’, getting or being lost, getting angry, Yin Ru’s bumhood, mountain lions.

what they say:
-Fei Xia : "We're very close.. well, actually, he's close as in overprotective. I can take care of myself, thank you, brother. I feel as if I should be taking care of him."
-Zhao Fai: "Well, I didn't want him at first, but he kept insisting on behalf of Fei Xia. Eh, Fei Song is not too bad. He has a temper, but he keeps the peace. Oh, and he's tiny and cute, just like a dolly!"
-Jin De: "Of all the others, he's the most approachable. He understands how I feel and he's there for me through thick and thin."
-Wu Xing: "Haha, can you believe this obnoxious midget's the same age as me? AND Fei Xia's older brother? Heh, gotta love the guy. Get out of the way, runt! Or I'll step on you."
-Yin Ru: "He's a funny little man. He's very dependable, too. I can tell him anything and I'm almost positive that he wouldn't tell anyone. Though, I feel like I never see his good side seeing that he's always roaring at Wu Xing. I feel that I can casually say that we've been together for quite some time and that's what makes us good buds."
-Xiu Lin: “He doesn’t look related to her (Fei Xia). Strange. He’s like Chang. I like Chang better.”
-Chang: "Everyone always mentions how little Fei Song is. Sometimes I forget he’s older than me. For a little guy, he’s got a loud voice, killer recipes, and a big heart. Fei Song’s a good guy and I like working with him. I wish I were cool like him.”

User Image
name: Fei Xia (pron. Fay Sya)
height: 5'7"
eyes: Dark Violet
hair: Jet Black
weapon: her killer looks 8D
personality: seductive, elegant, apathetic.
>>>Alternate Outfit
likes: her boyfriend (not in thread), dance and sing, jewelry, conversing with men, fixing her hair, quiet places.
dislikes: pirates, doing anything against her will, talking about her past, people prettier than her, disgusting things, getting dirty.

what they say:
-Fei Song: "It's been a while since I've seen her. We were separated for 3 years. Talk about a family reunion! She's changed, but I'll make up for the time we've lost together. My main objective right now, is to keep her out of Wu Xing's clutches!"
-Zhao Fai: "The poor dear! A pirate's vessel is no place for such a fine woman as her! What ever would have happened had I not taken her in? Hee hee, she has Jin De to thank for that."
-Jin De: "We never really talk. She doesn't seem too approachable. One day, I will muster up the courage to speak with her."
-Wu Xing: "Uh, she's, um, very pretty. I hope she doesn't notice my stuttering, or any of my bad points. That Fei Song always brings out the worst in me, especially when I'm trying to have a conversation with her."
-Yin Ru: "She's so feminine. Everyone always yaps about how 'hot' she is. I don't see what makes her different from any other person besides her gargantuan knockers. I bet those things collect dust. But... I guess I dislike her just because she gets so much unnecessary attention."
-Xiu Lin: “I do not like her. Everyone is somewhat attracted to her. They all sweet talk her. I don’t understand. I’m not jealous. Really. I’m not like her.”
-Chang: “I think she’s really pretty, but I know when I’m out of my league. Anyway, I don’t want Fei Song going nuts over another Fei Xia fan.”

name: Yin Ru
User Image
eyes: Dark Blue
hair: Dark Black
weapon: crossbow
personality: laid-back, lazy, sarcastic.
likes: panhandling, friends, his ‘cacao beans’, being unproductive, Fei Song’s cooking, Wu Xing’s hair, the color green, wind, company of others, magic tricks.
dislikes: work, being teased, sexy people (feels uncomfortable), feeling inferior to others, seemingly hopeless situations.

what they say:
-Zhao Fai: "He's lazy, he smells, you mistake him for a heap of rubbish, but he has quite the brilliant mind. Yin Ru's advice is something I truly value. When he's not being smart, I simply throw him in a closet. Just kidding, ah hahaaa~"
-Jin De: "I'm grateful to have trained under Yin Ru. There's more to him than meets the eye, I guess."
-Fei Xia: "Who is he again? Oh. He's that other guy with Wu Xing and Fei Song. He's too strange for me."
-Fei Song: "That bum doesn't care whose side he's on. He's so unpredictable! For some strange reason, I feel at ease around him. Oh no, his inner hobo is rubbing off on me.."
-Wu Xing: "I've stepped on him many times, intentionally and unintentionally. Moreso than the runt. Zhao Fai really did just hire a hobo off the street, haha! But, he's fun to talk to and has a funny laugh. I wonder what would happen if I set his clothes on fire."
-Xiu Lin: “Skilled. Magical. Can blend with surroundings. Unnoticeable unless talking with Zhao Fai.”
-Chang: “Sometimes I feel bad when everyone picks on Yin Ru because he looks like a hobo, but I guess he’s here for some reason. His arm and leg warmers look like dead animals…”

User Image
name: Xiu Lin (pron. Syu Lin)
height: 5'6"
eyes: Grey
weapon: long sword
personality: apathetic, obedient, collected
likes: Chang and his family, a sense of belonging, personalizing things, eating exotic foods, hunting, doing tasks, training.
dislikes: headaches, not understanding things, wandering aimlessly, Fei Xia’s good looks.

what they say:
-Zhao Fai: “What, Xiu Lin? Yes yes, she makes an excellent guard. Not a single hint of sympathy for her victims or colleagues. Quite impressive, really~”
-Jin De: "Her battle skills are comparable to that of a General. She makes a good sparring partner and I hope to learn more from her and Chang.”
-Fei Xia: “I don’t understand why she gives me these dirty looks, not that I care anyway. She could be pretty… but she’s out of her league.”
-Fei Song: “She’s really different from the rest of us, way different. I can’t tell what it is but something’s really off about her. I wonder what…?"
-Wu Xing: "You wouldn't be able to win against her in a stare down. Don't let her vacant expression fool you. When she's staring at you, she stares into your soul. It's true. I'm serious."
-Yin Ru: “She's really 'blah'. She's always staring into nothingness and she speaks in fragments. I'm not too sure if she has emotions. I wonder how that kid (Chang) is able to talk to her. She's very creepy. Well, at least she's a skilled warrior.”
-Chang: “I can’t really figure Xiu Lin out. I mean, I like to talk to her and I know she likes my dad’s food, but she’s really flat-faced and pretty monosyllabic. Eh, we’re working on it, first with facial expressions then with appropriate responses.”

User Image
name: Chang
eyes: Brown
hair: Dark Brown
weapon: boomerang blade.. thing
personality: helpful, simple, (blatantly) honest.
likes: his family, pork buns, being acknowledged, carving wooden army models, Xiu Lin, talking/sparring with Jin De, helping Fei Song, teamwork, anything related to Chinese armies.
dislikes: being the center of attention, washing dishes, cutting onions, standing still for long periods of time, being nagged by his dad, feeling inferior, esp. to his younger, more skilled brothers.

what they say:
-Zhao Fai: “Chang? Chang who? I know a million other Changs.”
-Jin De: “Chang’s a great sparring partner. He’s friendly and not as strict as the others. He’s very capable of putting up a good fight.”
-Fei Xia:
-Fei Song: “Chang’s a good guy, just like Jin De. I can cooperate with him, unlike some other people. *cough*WuXing*cough*YinRu*cough*"
-Wu Xing:
-Yin Ru: "Who? Oh, that kid. I never talk to him. I guess I tend to forget about him. I mean really, I don't think anyone would be able to pick him out in a crowd."
-Xiu Lin: “He’s my little brother. I’m comfortable with him. I like his family. He talks to me a lot. He’s teaching me something strange. Can’t grasp it.”

User Image
name: Si Fong (pron. See Fuhng)
a.k.a.: Syphon
height: 5'8"1/2
hair: Hazel
weapon: Medium Brown
personality: calm, patient, tactful
likes: pursuit of knowledge, calm atmospheres, his companions Mei Qi and Cao Lei, his pet crane, wise advice.
dislikes: making decisions, Zhao Fai, being displaced, not much.

what they say:
-Cao Lei: "Si Fong is amazing! He has the power to save the world! Even though I may not know what's going on, I'll make sure he's happy, no matter what. : D"
-Mei Qi: "I really like Si Fong! He let's me travel with him since my mom and dad are gone. He used to not smile a lot, but now I see him smile a little more each day. : D"
-Zhao Fai: "I dislike this man. I truly very much dislike this man. I despise this man! Not only does he foil all of my plans with greatest of ease, but he also villifies me and looks good doing it. He must be struck down in order to further my ambitions and because he's secretly a little girl harasser."
-Wu Xing: "A calm and well regarded man, he has my respect. But if there's one fatal flaw to Si Fong, it's his indecision. It's the very reason I left him for Zhao Fai. Otherwise, Si Fong may very well surpass Zhao Fai."

User Image
name: Mei Qi (pron. May Chi)
a.k.a.: Mace
height: 5'0"
eyes: Light Brown
hair: Dark Brown (almost black)
weapon: large, heavy, oversized mace
personality: energetic, cheerful, straightforward.
likes: being friendly, making friends, seeing others smile, a sense of adventure, travelling with Si Fong and Cao Lei, chasing butterflies, good luck charms, older men.
dislikes: ‘meanies’, people fighting, large bugs, scary things, feeling sweaty, being alone.

what they say:
-Si Fong: "Mei Qi is a delightful child. She lifts my spirits when I am under stress. However, she tends to blurt things out."
-Cao Lei: "Mei Qi and I are partners in crime! If we're together, no one can stop us!"
-Zhao Fai: "Rather cute and bubbly I must say, but she never fails to give me the most venomous look. I thought she was either Si Fong's sister, adopted daughter, or illegitimate child the first time I met her. Oh ho, she is neither, I must spread the rumors."

User Image

name: Cao Lei (pron. Tsao Ley)
a.k.a: Kohana
height: 5'5"
eyes: Slate
weapon: two large folding fans
personality: air-headed, good-hearted, passionate.
likes: her friends Mei Qi and Si Fong, flowers, following people, happy atmospheres.
dislikes: violence, death, getting upset, being alone, seeing unhappy people, thunder.

what they say:
-Si Fong: "Cao Lei is a thoughtful, young lady. She may be clueless at times, but she can make anyone smile."
-Mei Qi: "Cao Lei is my best friend! We do a lot of things together and we think alike! Sometimes she's a little klutzy and giggly, but she makes Si Fong and me smile. : D"
-Zhao Fai: "Oh goodness, Si Fong has another little girl? and this one is bubble-headed? and of age? Oh hoho, the naughty man."

//received ART & artists--
//our.DYNASTIC:line art collection

Featured Art:
All Character Group Pic by Shadohart (!!!)

Wu Xing by Sethirius (art trade)
Wu Xing by FrAnKaMaBoB (2.5k)
Wu Xing by Sir Othello (6.5k)
Wu Xing by DarkWings991 (art trade)
Wu Xing by 2jung1 (art trade)
Fei Siblings by stfu-BakaNeko (art trade)
Fei Xia by Venom of Life (art trade<3)
Wu Xing by angelic-guard (5k)
Mei Qi by 3rrazi (10k)
Cao Lei by Beauticle (10k)
All Character Group Pic by Shadohart (July 2007 sealed)
Wu Xing, Fei Song, & Yin Ru by Heralyn (freeeebie!! <3)
Wu Xing, Fei Song, & Yin Ru by Shadohart (freebiefreebie! xD)
Si Fong and Zhao Fai by Lyllia (free-b! : D)
Wu Xing by Lyllia (she's spoiling me...)
Jin De by Wandering_Magician (art trade)
Mei Qi by elissis (art trade)
Fei Xia by Mukin (art trade)
Fei Xia by Teh Juice Box (20k)
Fei Song and Wu Xing by kapeki (45k)
Fei Song by Katanarose (art trade)
Wu Xing by black reaper21 (art trade)
Wu Xing+Fei Song // Mei Qi+Cao Lei by Lutearina (art trade<33)
Wu Xing & Mei Qi by Rinalesca (4k+tip to compensate the awesommmme)
Fei Song by SCRiBBL3 H3ART (art trade)
Wu Xing & Fei Xia by The Tainted Truth (art trade)
Wu Xing, Fei Song, & Yin Ru by The Tainted Truth (freebie freebie!)
Xiu Lin by The Tainted Truth (freeeebie!!)
Zhao Fai by The Tainted Truth (I now owe her an arm and a leg.)

User Image

//FAQ, yo--

FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

Q: What kind of pics do you want?
A: We'd like to see our characters in a variety of poses! Maybe even interacting with each other. You know, as long as they're not just standing there. =D

Q: Does my skill level in drawing matter?
A: Well, we'd like to see art on or around our skill level. You understand, right?

Q: Do I have to stick strictly to the given outfits?
A: Not at all! Feel free to make alterations here and there. You can even draw them in different clothes in alternate universes for all we care. You've got all artistic freedom, yo.

Q: Can I draw crack pairings?
A: Yeah, sure. I said artistic freedom right? Knock yourselves out. @____@

Q: I don't like your characters!
A: gonk gonk gonk LEAVE. NOWWW!! *cries in a corner*

Q: Wait, who's in charge of the thread again?
A: Heralyn and Rozencroix. Any questions? Ask us!

Q: ...is that all for FAQ?
A: Urm, um, yeah I guess so. But we'll add more! 8D!

*JUST A WARNING.
Rozencroix made this thread a 2 years ago when he was nice.
Now he's a cynical, impatient, and blunt butthead.
This explains why the thread sounds friendly while he isn't.
*snort*
Also, Heralyn is lazy with art trades. She'll eat up like, 5 days max.
I really depends on her.
Haha, don't let this scare you away. We're still sort of nicccccce. 8D

post reserved for the heavens.

7th post reserved for the heavens.

k, I'm done. e_e

Ohh looks like somthing that might keep me busy *ponders applying*

whee haha, thanks, dudette.
Ponder as long as you like!

edit to below: xD!
xd Probobly will end up drawing, I'm really bored. *fills out app*
ART OFFER! ART OFFER! 8D!
Username: stfu-BakaNeko
Character(s) I'm willing to draw: Anybody really.
Examples: My DA Account.
Prices: I'll let you pick, Art trade is fine by me though and probobly prefered XD I'm starting an OC art hunt.

xd !! What a cute style! Heheh, wow,
you're the first person I'd be commissioning~

Hmm, does an art trade sound okay?
I have 2 characters in mind that I'd like you
to draw. They're the brother and sister,
Fei Xia and Fei Song. If you're interested,
I'll send a pm of what I want and then you
can tell me what you want, mmkay?
xd Yay me lol

^^ Yep Art Trade is fine. Send over the Pm and I'll send over a reply with what I'm interested in.

Okay, pm sent!
I'll just chillax in the thread...
*checks time*
o_O It's about 11:20pm here.
I'll be off by 12am, mmkay?
*dances around*
nice art n cute ocs!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash