User Image

*Bulletin Board
*Samples
*Prices
*Guidelines

User Image
User Image

Friday, July 12th

I'm gonna be adding a "Queue" for people wondering how far along in my progress I am, and for those considering commissioning art but don't want to if there is gonna be a huge wait. I'll be working on it today, but it more than likely wont be up and accurate till tomm. Its gonna be just under this bulletin board. Enjoy.

Friday, July 10th

Ok so I'm still alive smile just wanted to clear the air. Just have been really really busy with RL and haven't been on at all. As promised I'm gonna go ahead and open the shop up again, though i still have some people that i owe art for. They will come first, naturally, but if anyone has been waiting for av art,,, feel free to let me know. Thanx for your patience and its good to be back.

Saturday, June 6th

I'm so pleased that the thread has been bumped several times... even tho I'm closed right now smile , it means a lot to me. I'm almost caught up and expect to be doing B&W commissions again by the beginning of this coming week. Color sometime the week after. PM me with any questions but not to be put in the queue... not quite ready to open the doors yet. Also a new sample should be up soon. Thanx.

Tuesday, June 2nd

I'm closing the shop temporarily while I catch up on the av art that I still have to do. I underestimated how many people would want some by me. If you have commissioned art, no worries as I will still be doing it. But if you haven't just check in from time to time. I will be opening it again when I'm caught up. Thanx.

Sunday, May 31rst

Added a new sample and I'm still pretty backed up, still not doing color, though i have some color in queue. I changed the way the thread looks and took off some guidelines that i guess didn't matter either way. If I've done art for you, Gimme a bump feedback post id appreciate it, Thanx.

Wednesday, May 27th

Welcome to my art shop. Its still under construction but I'm working on it. Be patient. I'm currently taking request for avatar art only and B&W (black and white) pieces only, till i get caught up and have more time on my hands. More samples coming soon. Bookmark this shop if you're considering commissioning a piece or simply read the guidelines section and follow the instructions I've provided there. Thanx for visiting.

User Image

--------Under contruction-------
User Image

Click an image below!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Gonna be changing the pricing when the store re-opens. For now its no thing, since all current commissions have been arranged and agreed upon. I'll edit this in a few weeks. For anyone thinking of having me do some av art when the store is open again, I apologize for the inconvenience... and if your curious I'm not super expensive or anything.

User Image

-Rules-

Not a hell of alot of these. I'm sure I'll put up more as I run into problems :p but for now...

*It goes without saying but this shop follows all the TOS (Terms Of Service) and rules that gaia does, and I go a step further to try and stay away from people who are rude or otherwise close minded and hurtful to others. If you want me to do some work for you, be professional and play nice.

*Failure to follow the guidelines on how to commission art will obviously result in your work not being done, and consistently becoming a problem will result in pi$$ing me off in which case I won't ever do it :p so do us both a favor and read all the guidelines. Thanx.

-How to commission art-

1. Decide on what piece of art you want done (avatar, fan fic pic, random pic of something you thought up).

2. Decide on a style. Examples include Manga, Pin-up, Comic superhero(heroine), ect.

3. Private Message me with your request and wait for a reply. Replies can take anywhere from one day to 2 weeks. If you don't hear from me by then, feel free to resend your pm (sometimes i forget or miss one).

4. You will receive my reply with the price for your commission. We will agree on all details in this manner and I will tell you the approximate time it will take me to do the work.

5. Once I have said I will place you in the list of upcoming art I will be doing post in this thread if you haven't already. Again, think of it as a reminder to myself. While i keep my own list of the order of commissions i have to do, it could be helpful to serve as a queue for people who may be considering asking me to do something for them.

6. I will let you know when I am done and after payment you will receive a link to your image. You don't pay me up front, or half now and half later. Just please make sure you put the money aside or you can have it by the time I'm done.

Note: All images will be entered in my samples section unless specified otherwise by request from the client.
Thank you so much for my avi art. I've gotten quite a few compliments in the forums smile I love, love, love the two you did for me.
heart bump heart

Hylden's Waifu

Beloved Shapeshifter

Don't forget about me!!! :3

hehe

heart Bump heart

Sarcastic Vampire

*stalks from sureibu76* Ah well..... you'll be open eventually.... muah ha ha ha ha.
KhaosFury
Don't forget about me!!! :3

hehe

heart Bump heart

Nope.... never smile I finished 2 of the 8 that Ive had waiting for about two weeks just the other day. I finally have some time off from work before things get busy again on Wednesday. I promise yours is next.

Dark_Sword99
*stalks from sureibu76* Ah well..... you'll be open eventually.... muah ha ha ha ha.

Hey Dark Sword, I'm gonna be opening up shop more than likely early next week. Just pm me around then and I'll put in the queue which should be nearly empty by then.

I made the mistake of taking commissions during a busy month and even tho a lot of people are patient and everyone has been nice about it, I don't like to keep people waiting. Hence the reason for closing my doors.

Thanks for the bumps, everyone. I'm back Gaia wise but not quite av art wise. Soon though... soon wink .

Sarcastic Vampire

Alrighty, no worries. I"ll try to remember, my life is being hectic right now. XD

Original Member

8,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
Thank you so much for the Art! It was awesome and I probably will shop with you more often! Your awesome! rofl
Dark_Sword99
Oh how flattering (more for Otakudaddy than for me lol) heart

Yay!! I'm so glad my avi art is getting attention.

Sarcastic Vampire

sureibu76
Dark_Sword99
Oh how flattering (more for Otakudaddy than for me lol) heart

Yay!! I'm so glad my avi art is getting attention.

XD I noticed the 500 I swiped from your tank first.

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
wow your art is great

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items