Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

Laroyena
S-sorry if this doesn't make any sense. ;;

He misses his brother. He misses his brother the way he might miss a limb, a lung, the ghost of a second heart beating against his with all the force of memory and loss. William isn't quite sure how he is going to live now; Jeremy was his family, his friend, his support and shield, and without him it is like trying to walk with his legs cut out from under him. The weight of Jeremy's phantom hands and silent words drives him away at every corner, the glimpse of his smile rounding the corner of Washington Square Park, electric blue eyes watching him march through that ivory arch upon his graduation; impromptu lunches on those benches, the hiss of fountain water filling their moments of quiet, he cannot bear this city's endless light anymore. The shadows it casts are long and great, so he runs all the way to California where the sun shines everywhere.

"Your brother loves you more than life itself."

William never doubted it, but he wishes now more than ever that it wasn't true. He wishes that his brother hadn't loved him, hadn't held him in the center of his world and forgotten that even death might come between them. Maybe Jeremy would still be alive right now.

And that would mean almost as much as his love.

"Go, Will. I'll take care of this."

"I - I - my hands. My prints - they must be every - "

"Go," he growls, angrier, colder than William has ever seen, glinting like a diamond in the light, striking, handsome, but the hardest, cruelest of them all. The knife drops with a rattle onto kitchen tiles, harsh against the slow, meaty sound of blood pooling around the wound.

He bites back the familiar taste of betrayal and guilt, bites it like he bites his lip, the way he used to chew on the end of a pen until finals were finished. Regret is as natural as breathing, as natural as the rise and fall of his chest, because he knows he should have stayed and saved the one person that cared for him more than any other. On the back of the engine's roar, he hears her voice, high and fast, hurling the words like acid in his face.

"You make him weak," she screams, sounds tripping out of her mouth faster than she seems to think.

"You corrupt him."

William still sees her blood red and warm, streaming through his fingers when he pulls the blade out. It would have been easier if he had left it in, the act neater, cleaner. He feels it like a second skin, a layer of grime that no amount of soap and water will relieve him of. He feels it like the bullet that kills his brother.

The plane takes off and he slips the one way ticket into his pocket, watching as the city falls away beneath him, until he has risen far above the clouds and he can touch the sky.

"I'll always have your back," Jeremy whispers in a place between his shoulder blades, his mouth hot and firm, branding the oath there with teeth and tongue.

A spot along his spine burns with a promise.

Timid Dabbler

OH booyyyy....!! *A* Waaa seki waaa....

Uhm...cupcake confection (x2) + 300k for a 50 lines of Eri and Reu? I can convert the cupcake confection into gold if you like. OTL

And I don't know if this is possible but...1000 (if not, 800?) words for Reu and Eri too~ I'll offer sweet porridge~

I apologize for being so poor right now. Ugh. crying

Timid Dabbler

LOL THANKS FOR THE OFFER BEBE.
I think I am going to take offers for a week or so since these will be my last slots. * O *
Sure sure~ YuY Thanks for considering bb~ <3

Timid Dabbler

Of course. * O *
I am so happy you are willing to buy writing from me again.
;;
:> It's no surprise~ I love what you wrote for me last time. And if you weren't so busy and if I have more gold I'd spam you with requests~ 8D

Timid Dabbler

Awwwww NO WORRIES.
Spam me all you want - the more req. / offers you have, the likelier I will spot something I like ?

Though I like all your req. so far.

Timid Dabbler

>3<

I'm glad you like my requests!

I dunno if you'll like the other couples more but...since I'm focusing on these two atm. I haven't though of a stable plot for the others. 8D /bad

But speaking of those two, I should REALLY write their ref's now. OTL

Timid Dabbler

Baaw, take your time Kame. ♥
No rush~

Timid Dabbler

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
★ ★ ★ TEAR UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR ⓈⓄⓊⓃⒹ!!
User Image

HFFFF OH HOW I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS DAY /sobs

I offer art in whatever style of mine you like best (browse my dA and take your pick *u*), for 50 lines about any character pair of your choosing (I have most of the themes down already):

Ronnie + Jay and/or Ronnie's brother Piotr
Ptero + Stego
Alter + Ego

and also 300k for 800 words of drabbles/story about any character pair of your choosing ;a; if you'd allow me a double order. I'd give you the situation and you could elaborate on it, or you could take a moment from their story/history, or make up your own situation.

Please let me know which characters you'd prefer so I can prepare the best possible reference information for you ;u; that's the part I enjoy most, apart from actually reading your writing *q*<3<3

8D S'okay seki bb~

Oh yeah, that recent piece is INTENSE. :U And hot but that's a given.

edit: Oh yeah! So ...can we make multiple offers...? :>

Ptero: You have such an adorable sig~ I could squish him all day~
User Image

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
★ ★ ★ TEAR UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR ⓈⓄⓊⓃⒹ!!
User Image

Kame: O thank you darling ;;;U;;; He's my Ego. lolol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff