@ jinni:
seki is telling the truth. ; v ;
IT IS SUPPOSED TO SWAY YOU

CAUSE THERE'S NO KNIGHT&SEKI WRITING
emo

Timid Dabbler

I - I SEE. AM SORRY KNIGHT. ; A ;
seki is going to write an order for for here
and then will try to write something for you.
<3
barefoot friar
is there an order form
if so yell at me for not using it
I'm blind

can I get a 500w fanfiction for 90k?

something of some tales of legendia characters

chloe, senel, and maybe shirley if I'm allowed to order w/ that many characters.

here's some youtube videos of the characters...
chloe vs senel haha
corny end to chloe's character questtt
the end of my OTP

do we choose the prompt or...?
I'm so not doing this right, amirite

OMG TOL * q*
HOT GAME FYI, THOUGH I HATED SHIRLEY AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HER, ENDURED ONE TOO MANY DUNGEONS ONLY FOR HER TO BE LIKE "I LOOOOVE YOU SENEL" AND I'M LIKE scream NO! SENEL/STELLA OR SENEL/CHLOE SOB!!!

....also lmao
yes
min
looks
a
freaky
creep
....thing sob!

and the princess is all like *IGNORANT*
YOU KNOW WHAT IT INSPIRED ME TO DRAW GOD

I TRIED T___T

I DIDNT FORGET THE EYEPATCH THAT TIME!!!!!11

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol insert dialogue/story here- /shot

Hahah, if that encourages you to draw, I'll spam writing > A>

OKAY CRACK STORY:

As Sir Fool sweeped the princess up in his arms, pride bubbled in his throat as he had finally beat that infamous mercenary.

"But, Sir Fool, why are you stepping on Sir Min?"

Her eyes innocently bored into his own and her voice was sweeter than sweetened honey.

Sir Fool suddenly had the odd impulse to puke.

Quotable Voter

foolishly
eldingar

Between her hands, Min's grip on the princess' hair tightens.

"I'll protect it. This dream of yours, I'll protect it with all my strength. I won't let it be crushed."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHERE MIN JUST LOOK SLIKE A CREEP IN MY PICCALSKDJLKDSJFLSKDJF

I HAVE

A NEW OTP FOR THIS FAIRYTALE THING

OH GOD

THAT FIC

THIS DRAWING

SOBS.

AND THIS NEW PIC.

wants to write a fic

looks at the time

looks at my hw

looks at the drawing again
min; LMAOO WHAT THE HELL HAHAHAA
poor fool why he wanna puke because she's too sweet? D:<!!!

anyong; STOP DECLARING OTPS ON EVERY SINGLE ART LMAO

andand nooo sir fool will be left alone then ; A; ISNT THE NEXT ART GOOD ENOUGH TOO? /smacked

Timid Dabbler

chloeeh Flakes
is it okay for me to commission you for a 2nd story? ;; ~

Silence is her home, a pool of off-whites and nearly there greys; if silence could be seen, her eyes would have it be everywhere, but no matter how cold her bones grow, she finds that life has a rude way of intruding. With its colors and sounds, the glaring orange of chatter and the bitter sigh of myrtle is too stark and boisterous for her ears. Freya does not tolerate more than she has to; her silence is her own and there is no reason to forfeit it. In the stillness she can feel the shadow limbs at her side, a dull ghost of an ache that tingles at the fringes of her nerves and her sanity. She will never speak of their loss because part of her is afraid that saying the words will make it real and part of her is afraid that saying the words won't. Too many shadows have filled her eyes and though her mirror paints them a stark, living red, some people can see the ringing echo of emptiness in them.

For her, he plays the fool, the checkered joke, but she does not laugh. His gentle voice tints her realm of opalescent ivory, shading her thoughts with sea green waves - it surprises her that she does not mind. He surprises her, with his bright sounds and bright heart, he lights up a dark place she does not like to think about. Lachlan would choose his animal friends over humans any day, without hesitation or doubt to delay him. Freya would choose her simple loneliness over everything else, because that is the easiest. He fingers the edge of her sleeves sometimes or picks leaves from her hair; she snaps sharply when he touches her and wordlessly promises retribution. They are each the others exception.

He buys her animal shaped hair ties from the zoo's souvenir shop one day. They are tiny black and white rabbits, cute enough to make him flush and drop them twice on his way to the cashier. Freya snarls about how she has no need for such hair ties, that the one she has been wearing for centuries is quite fine, thank you very much. He does not even glance at the swaying, flat cloth at her sides and firmly plants his hands around her head, carefully tugging off the pair securing her fall of silver locks. "They suit you," he manages, his voice as soft as the strands beneath his fingers. There is some growling involved and the sound reminds him of his beloved friends at the zoo. Lachlan grows used to her unique growl.

But for all her thinly pressed lips and frowning eyes, he grins the next day when he sees it in her hair. The exception to the rule.

BAHAHAH LOOK AT MY POWERS, MIN FINALLY BEATS SIR FOOL! AND THEN AFTER SHE HAS COMPLETLY CAPTURED THE PRINCESS' HEART SHE'LL BE LIKE

"BTW, I AM TOTES A GIRL"

and lmao the faces....I can see them now. Everyone will be like 'wut' because IDK if anyone knows she's a girl?

AND THEN THE PRINCE ANYONG WILL BE LIKE "BUT YOU HAVE NO BOOBS"

/BRICK'D

Quotable Voter

Foolish: LMAO AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW I HAVE A SEKRIT PENCHANT FOR CHICKS THAT TAKE ON A MALE ROLE TO SAVE OTHER CHICKS

IT'S LIKE

OMFG OMFG KDSJFLJ

well....

....DragonXSir Fool

....PrinceEVILDOUCHEKUKUxSir Fool

...i need to make those happen.

LMAO NO. HE WANTS TO PUKE BECAUSE SHE'S INNOCENTLY ASKING WHY HE'S STEPPING ON 'SIR MIN' AND DOESN'T GET THAT

A) MIN WAS 'HOLDING HER CAPTIVE'
              B) HE'S THE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR DESU-YO!
seki; ohh pretty * U*

min; LMAOOO YEA NO ONE KNOWS SHES A GIRL
JUST FOR YOUR NOTES LMAO

ohhh I see LMAOO ; v; oh seki hime so cute xD

anyong; .. .LMFAO!

...LOL
DRAGONxFOOL!?

AND HAHAHA I DONT WANT TO BE KILLED BY FAN GIRLS |D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff