Welcome to Gaia! ::

O:
i shall pray for you. > v<
hmm, the disneyland in california right? * u *
mebbe i can ask my dad to ask his friend about internship?
since that same friend has been treated to dinner twice by us this week .. HE CAN GIVE ME SOME INSIDER KNOWLEDGE > : C
OH THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY COOL * O*
/sparkle eyes

* A*
I don't know anyone.. /sobb from anywhere * u*
i'm not one hundred percent sure what he does ...
but it's in the field of drawing for disney, that i'm sure of.
i wonder how the internship process works.
OH YEA, and another thing i should mention is - he is chineseeee.
speaks shanghainese dialect to be specific. > u<

my dad is in las vegas now .. lol i will ask on the phone sometime soon hopefully and he will then wonder why i am suddenly taking an interest in his friend now. |D
OTL yeah disney has this huge internship process thing that goes on
I'd apply but right now my portfolio is really little and miniscule and lacking animation/drawing techniques... I think the apps are closed now anywho

he could probably be in the imagineers? or anything concept 2-d arts wise I'm not sure but yes.

CHINESE HUH * A*
I'm.. korean.. OTL

well you could say you have an art school friend who is just interested... |D
risd art school but for disney probably they got lots of those so OTL
ohhh i looked at your website. * u* those animations look so cuteeeeeeeee!!!
/was all *Q* while watching. <3 so adorable.
i see, i see. o: i will def. show my dad your website and then see if i can't get that friend to look it once over if he comes over again.

HMM, perhaps ! all i know is he can take three people inside for free .. SO HE IS KINDA HIGH UP THERE, IDEK. xD AND IT'S OKAI WE'RE ALL AZN HUR FOR THE MOST PART?

yea yea, ofc !
.. OMG RISD = THE LULZY PENOR MASCOT !!!!
my friend from school applied there, i dunno if she got in. she really wanted to get in there, so i recall. * n*
i just .. remember scrotum clearly.

BAWWWW I GOTTA SLEEEEPP
wake up for school tomolo :c
fffff my life my english questions aren't even halfway done but i will tell teacher i had a hard time understanding it |D;; NBD.

anyways, night ! <3 8D
it was supa fun fangirling with you and i will remind myself to show the website to the fam friend.
/got it bookmarked waddup!
;U;
oh my god it's amazingg *u*
you captured his personality perfectly, just everything about it is lovely <33

thank you very much c: it's great~
i suck at writing so when people write me stuff i'm always really impressed xDD;;

Timid Dabbler

so my ingenious plan fell through last night but I will
churn these our as quick as may be sometime today
for you guys. OTL

sorry for the wait ANNNND LOVE @ knight&tezu for
being adorable miyazaki fans. <33333
> v < heart

Timid Dabbler

baaaw hihi~
// is watching videos on the avatar controversy

Timid Dabbler

Syuura
    omgggg.

can i get a 500 word story with these two? About Avis trying to keep hidden as he stalks his brother, Amon. ninja heart

forrrrr 65k? * V*
    Went a little overboard because I love Amon&Avis.

It is terribly inconvenient, but Avis enjoys the little things, the small nuances. He gathers his hair, the color of distant stars, and ties-pins it tightly to his scalp; the soft, tight brown curls that are now falling into his eyes are real because he will not risk run away magic disrupting his glamour. It happened most inopportunely once last year and it had only been by virtue of his brilliance that the target of his careful eye had not seen him. The cool touch of mercury slips onto the surface of his iris; poisonous to any other specious in this dose, but he murmurs under his breath and traces a rune on his eyelids for safety. Gone are the breath taking blues that draw in the girls and so he stares approvingly into pretty, if plain, grey eyes. A slight tuck here and a tap there - he haphazardly tugs on the collar out of habit - and he finally deems the stranger in the looking glass acceptable.

The school receptionist has been growing wary of so many visitors in as many days, so he takes extra care to stain his fingers with ink and smudge the tip of his nose with chalk - the composite university student wandering an unfamiliar terrain, eagerly searching for the Library. Avis even stumbles a bit walking down the hall, just in case she is craning her head to stare at his backside. He has been told countless times what a trim figure he cuts. Unknown to Amon or the retiring lady peering at her correspondences, his elegant fingers curl around a slight piece of parchment in his pocket, the scrawl of numbers and classes penned cautiously on its surface. The hunter is too wise a predator to leap for the prey and so he drifts for a quarter of an hour before acting quite the requisite bibliophile and submitting himself to the brother-less and lady-less tomb of books. When the hour hand strikes though, he is off, ambling to the second level overlooking the entry way.

"E-excuse me? Is someone sitting here?" The unexpected squeak interrupts his harrowed watch and he has to squash the irritation because the lithe girl is actually quite lovely. Her husky violet eyes seem to spark in the filtered lighting and her obsidian-blue hair falls in lacy wisps reminiscent of smoke - by the looks of her, she is a sleep sprite or possibly even a night siren. He particularly favors her kind for their temperaments and sweet faces, so he manages to forgive her because of this, but his kindness does not extend so far as to prolong the distraction.

"I'm quite busy, sadly. I selfishly require copious amounts of quiet and space to concentrate and my exams are fast approaching," he apologizes, a bit reluctantly and mostly relieved to see her go. He returns to his previous occupation.

There are hundreds, if not dozen of lesser demons here and even a handful of the desired height and color palette, but Avis sees him instantly, separate from the crowd and more. More saturated. More real. More everything. It is a shame and an insult that their father cannot see it. Amon is seated by a window, for light, gloved hands turning the pages of an esoteric tome - his hair catches the sun and flares up white with hints of pale pink cast from the roses at his neck. Avis feels his mouth curve helplessly into a smile and almost reaches out to touch them before remembering where he is. He collects himself and scolds the irrational and hasty voice that is advocating precisely that. When Amon stands and appears to search through the shelves, he follows, mirroring the movements, watching as his shadow chases the one a floor below and where their shadows touch they are one again.

Too soon the clock tower rings out and summons them back to their lives. He lets his brother go, wordless after an hour of avoiding indigo-maroon eyes, and resigns himself to anonymity.

Amon leaves with a strange sensation tickling the back of his neck and rubs it absentmindedly, wondering why he felt so much more himself alone in the giant Library than in class, surrounded by his own kind.

ffffffffffff french vanilla ; A; heart heart heart

i love your writing style so much.
      it's so poetic and beautifully written.
      you've really captured their characters * U*
      ahhhhh!

/reads it over and over

thank-youuuuu <3
      Uwahhh, both of these are so deliciously beautiful and metaphorical and and eloquent bawwww
      ; u;
      //clingu

Timid Dabbler

@ syuura:
      omg sooo relieved to hear that
      it was acceptable to you. I was
      so scared you wouldn't like it.
      OTL ;;

@ raiisuuuuu:
      RAISUBEBE~ <333333
      I will get cracking on yours
      soon as may be~
      haha, no stressu Nillabby! Take your time please!
      > u<b
      How have you been~?

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas