Welcome to Gaia! ::

foolishly
TOO LATE I ALREADY FOUND IT
LMAO

T___T

she totally ripped all those weapons from when I was spamming her about assassin's creed- /shot

AND I CANT DO MY FINALS YET ANYWAYS T_________T;;; I HAVEN'T FILMED ANYONE AND I CAN'T UNTIL I MEET THEIR TIME SCHEDULES /SOB

oh darius pretty boy changed a bit * A* LOL the costume

foolishly
LOL AND I TOLD HER NOT TO CHOSE WHITE OR BLACK HAIR

NOPE.

SHE CHOOSES BOTH

/watdefug LOL

ITS TEMPTING TO CHANGE FAUST'S HAIR TO LIKE.. BRIGHT PINK OR SOMETHING NOW
|:<

LMAO I'M SORRY I COULDN'T STAND THE HAIRSTYLE ANY LONGER ... LMAO. /shot
and yessss, of course i ripped it from assassin's creed like i was telling you the entire time!
D: <
i am just sad i did not think of it sooner.
eldingar

...LOL YES WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT THE OTHER DAY. BUT YES. ASSASIN'S CREED IT HOT * Q* so i'm not complaining, but I'm kinda sad he has no ninja items.

.....LOL WELL IT'S OKAY? THAT MEANS YOU GET TO SPEND MORE TIME W/ US /SPARKLE

his hair is prettier at least orz

... well if you want. |D
there ARE ninja items i can do research on.
/bricked.
LMAO.... I WONDERED ABOUT THAT... HAIR..... OTL

|D
lol assassin's creed yey 8 u8

nooo ninja items
omg he already looks like a yakuza.. ROFL

...rofl yeah no more weapons or he might drop dead from the weight!

@Fool
              yes..really pretty hair * q*
              but Faust's hair is not spikey?
LMAO, he doesn't carry all the weapons on him at once. o Ao that's just a list of his available arsenal .. 8D

fool - if you want, the black or white can be switched with brown LMAO 8D ;
min; * +*
that's.. true...

BUT STILL ANYWAYS OTL...

dictator; LMAO it doesn't matter
maybe we can add blue tints to some black haired people or what not |D

Timid Dabbler

baaw hime can have blue tints I guess.
no no its okay hime is the original * A*

I sees your profile
ohh kiseki * u*

Timid Dabbler

barefoot friar
is there an order form
if so yell at me for not using it
I'm blind

can I get a 500w fanfiction for 90k?

something of some tales of legendia characters

chloe, senel, and maybe shirley if I'm allowed to order w/ that many characters.

here's some youtube videos of the characters...
chloe vs senel haha
corny end to chloe's character questtt
the end of my OTP

do we choose the prompt or...?
I'm so not doing this right, amirite
finally did something productive today.
OTL

too bad I didn't know anything about these characters,
but seki did her best with whatever wiki gave her sobsob.
am sorry if this disappoints you horribly.

He does not think of her very much, but neither does he think of her very little; she bursts into his thoughts on the whim of clouds, leaping from the most mundane of things. It rains today and all he can see is her; her dark hair and dark eyes, her soft skin and soft cries - they echo through him and hum under his skin. Senel remembers the weight of her, dragged down by waterlogged clothes, hanging in his arms and feeling a rush of something - something bright and warm and ringing with the scent of morning - flare inside him. Strong Chloe, brave Chloe, is just a girl with dark hair and dark eyes, wet from river water and breathtakingly alive. The water turns her short locks into an undulating cloud of ink, so black against the white of her slender neck, that it startles him when her lashes flutter and he is close enough to catch the glints of mahogany and chocolate-amber in her eyes. Their bodies touch beneath their clothes and his heart can almost hear the beat of hers. He is close enough.

She jerks away from him when it is safe - Chloe is strong and brave (strong and brave, he repeats to himself, but broken and sad) and she is scared of the girl who is deafened by a boy's smile. She jerks away from him, but always comes crashing back.

No idea how he does it, but he pulls her in.

The monster that has nightmares about himself closes his eyes and lets her wash over that moment, waits for the memories of her defiant cheeks flushing and her defiant mouth curving, to wash away the burn of his sins. It works sometimes and that is more than he could ask for. Shirley sees it before he does because her life is one long mission and he is it. He turns to Chloe for help before anyone else, even if he never says a word. Her grey-blue eyes follow his and Chloe tilts her head, inquisitive. Now is not the time, so Shirley asks the girl driven by failure about something ridiculous and distracting - remarks are made and ears burn hot under white hair. Senel is not looking at them anymore.

"I have to," she confessed in whispers and her words are still curling in the shell of his ear, binding him, freeing him. He wanted to stop her, to make her stay, and if Senel is not who he is now, but who he was then, he would. Only ... the old him would not want to stop her, to make her stay, and the new Senel just watches her go because she needs to say goodbye, the gait of her fighter's grace a mockery of beauty when she walks away.

Maybe one day she will come back and maybe she won't. He stands in the rain and remembers the weight of her in his arms, the tears of heaven as cold as river water.

i`m glad it`s raining.

Timid Dabbler

sobbb lucky for me just found out that I eeked by in calculus III and got a C.
// omgomgrelief
* A*
yay for passing grades!

that's what I'm hoping to get in art history right now... rofl

Timid Dabbler

what does one learn in art history ?
... the history of art ... ?
well not specifically just that.. rofl
we have lots of.. various art history classes taught here. And i'm taking one about "contemporary art and its discourses" so anything contemporary, [i.e. pollock, minimalism, pop art] and how the artists create conversation with each other, politics, issues with the way they draw/go about doing their work.

it's a complicated class that I took just for the credit fulfillment.. OTL

Timid Dabbler

but that sounds so interesting. ; O ;
for instance the dialogue between pollock's work and minimalism - one is all about the chaos, the art of random chance - of finding beauty in carefully guided spontaneity where the other emphasizes the art of spatial partitioning, of the elegance of brevity and concise lines; both seemingly inherently discordant, but essentially belonging to the a stream of conscious that seeks to find and explore the relationships between order, chaos, and life. * O *

or you know seki is still sleepy from having just crawled out of bed, so she is probably completely wrong. OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff