Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

[[[Introduction]

User Image

Hello Lovely Artists,

I AM CURRENTLY VERY INTERESTED IN INDIVIDUAL OR COUPLE ART OF RAINE & LILY!

Now that I have managed to catch you and tie you up for a moment, please listen to my request. :3

For once in my Gaia life, I have become obsessed with collecting artwork for my OCs.
I have come here in hopes of finding some good quality art.

[I am looking for]

1] Anime style
2] Good quality art
3] Full body / Waist up / Bust up / Shoulders up / Head shots / Super Detailed Chibis

And that's basically it.

If you are interested in offering your skills, please post samples and prices of your art.

If I say no to you, please do not be offended. It just simply means your artwork is not the type I am looking for.

I want to apologize in advance for not having enough references, especially colored references, of some of my OCs. I drew some of the artwork a long time ago and didn't really finish them. ]]
[[[Original Characters]

Name: Raine
Hair: Black
Eyes: Purple
Personality: A very mature person. He's in the military and currently holds the rank of One Star General. He's the youngest to ever hold that high of a rank. He's a very unemotional person since he grew up around a military family and was forced to hide his weaknesses.
Reference: [Raine- Bust Up] [Raine's Military Outfit]
For his ribbons and medal, you can use whatever colors you want. I'm not picky. :3

Name: Lily
Hair: [This Color]
Eyes: Green
Personality: A very shy and caring person. She is a goddess who watches over Raine and teaches him that showing your weaknesses is not always a bad thing. She enjoys being around Raine.
Reference: [Lily- Headshot] [Lily's Outfit] [Outfit Color should be similar to this cape]
The bows in her hair are pink! Yes, there is a piece of ribbon that goes from one side of the ribbon, behind her hair, and to the other ribbon!

***NOTE: Yes, Raine and Lily are a couple!***
[[[Original Characters]

User Image

Name: Yuuki
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Personality: He's one of those guys who do not like to show his emotions (even though these references show him happy xD). If someone speaks to him, he'll glare at them in an attempt to let them know he's not interested.
References: [Chibi Yuuki]

User Image

Name: Kista
Hair: Lavandar
Eyes: Red
Personality: Despite the fact that she is a runaway Princess, she is a very kind and caring person. She befriends Yuuki when he accidentally crosses into her world where he is stuck with no way out. Little do they know that Yuuki is the Prince of Kista's rivaling kingdom.
Other References: [Yuuki and Kista] [Yuuki and Kista 2] [Yuuki and Kista 3] [Kista (Original)] [Kista 4] [Kista 5]

***NOTE: I am willing to pay A LOT for a CORRECTLY drawn Kista. I know she has A LOT of stuff on her outfit, but no one has been able to draw her entire outfit right! *** Dx ]]
[[[Original Characters]

User Image

Name: Yuu
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Red
Personality: He doesn't like socializing too much. His main purpose is to re-obtain the heart he allowed a mother to borrow to save her child from dying. He is not allowed to return to Heaven until he gets it back. He's a pretty neutral person. You can never tell what he's thinking.
Other References: [Yuu-Bigger] [Chibi- Left side] [Yuu from 2005] [Yuu 1]

User Image

Name: Onigiri (Riceball) King
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Red (why am I obsessed with red eyes?) or Green
Personality: Yep, he's obsessed with riceballs. He a very happy and cheerful person. He never hesitates to cheer up people who are down.
Other References: [Onigiri King- Bigger] [Onigiri King from 2005] [Chibi Onigiri King] [Onigiri King]

Name: Yukaita
Hair: Red
Eyes: Purple
Personality: To tell you the truth, I have no clue. Dx
He's in an organization called, An-Gel, and is the top ranked student (this is all I can really remember when I drew him 4 years ago. >.> ).
References: [Yukaita] [Yukaita- Headshot] [Yukaita]

**** NOTE: Yuu, Onigiri King, and Yukaita have no relationship whatsoever! ****
[[[Original Characters]

User Image

Name: Prince (To make it simple)
Hair: Blonde
Personality: A very normal person. You can draw him in any way almost.
References: [Same Picture but bigger]
Sadly, I do not have any other references. :<

User Image

Name: Prince (Younger)
Hair: Blonde
Personality: The Younger Prince doesn't really like to socialize with other children since he was forced to be around adults his whole life.
Even though he is highly intelligent, he despises showing it off.
Reference: Prince- Bigger
Sadly, I do not have any other references. :<

Name: Asuka and Heart Eyed Man
Hair: No clue either....
Eyes: No clue. Dx
Personality: In all seriousness... I have no clue what I had in mind when I drew them.
I would NOT blame you guys if you could not make out Asuka's outfit.
I never really finished this drawing and I have no clue where the original is. =__=
Reference: [Asuka & Heart Eyed Man] [Heart Eye Man Chibi]

Name: Yuuki (another one?! Yeah.. I named a bunch of my male characters Yuuki... >.< )
Hair: Light Blue
Eyes: Green
Personality: He's a very happy and cheerful person but he's also very clumsy.
References: [Yuuki] [Chibi Yuuki- Left]

*** NOTE: Asuka, Heart Eyed Man, and Yuuki DO NOT have any relationship with each other or Prince! ***
[[
[[Art I'm Working On:

User Image

A Newer Version of Yukaita.
Trying to learn how to use PhotoShop. First Attempt.
Ignore the random dots on the side. They're just my color pallet.
Drawn By: -_BananaPoptartSundae_-
Lineart By: Dream of Chaos
Currently being colored by: -_BananaPoptartSundae_- ]]
]]
[[Reserved and Opened ]]
[[Anyone? :O ]]
[[Maybe I shouldn't have posted this at 12:50 AM. User Image ]]
[[ surprised ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff