Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying You must upgrade your stalking skills. She kinda opens slots irregularly. When you least expect it. ninja

Timid Dabbler

User Image

she opens when I am sleeping ; v ;
OTL Oh man that's difficult. crying User Image
<333 I KNOW YOU ARE BBY. S'ALL GOOD. xD <33

/is on a reading binge

Timid Dabbler

User Image

@ kame:
                      yeah ' A '
                      stupid time zones
                      //cry

@ lute:
                      A-ALMOST DONE.
                      OTL;;

OHOHO, REALLY? THAT'S EXCITINGGG. *A*

Timid Dabbler

MY DAMIAN & GWEN OTP OKAY.

#01 - Walking

He walks away from that moment and never glances back (but he looks for her in the corners of his sight and almost prays to a god he doesn't believe in).

#02 - Waltz

Somewhen in sometime they might have been something, but sunlight is not kind enough for his illusions.

#03 - Wishes

For every candle he blows out, Damian wishes for their death.

#04 - Wonder

Patience is easy when he spends his days waiting for his brother to follow in his footsteps - come, come, little Nacht, strums the spider in her web.

#05 - Worry

"I don't need your pity, princeling brat!"

#06 - Whimsy

Damian catches her by the wrist - furious, frenetic Gwen - and it is frail and thin between his fingers; he could break her, he realizes, and the thrill should not scare him quite so much.

#07 - Waste/Wasteland

I stand in the shadow of that day, heat of your sun heavy on my skin.

#08 - Whiskey and rum

She holds her liquor better than he thinks, but not enough to make a difference.

#09 - War

One time is all he needs to know that love is war and war is what he is best at.

#10 - Weddings

"I will be your bride when I grow up," she says and he throws the words back at her when she hates him the most.

#11 - Birthday

For his birthday this year he promises himself the gift of cruelty.

#12 - Blessing

Her touch afterward almost feels like a benediction, but he knows she'd cringe if she saw the carnage behind him.

#13 - Bias

The prince has always been trained for blades and it becomes a preference he never quite divorces himself from.

#14 - Burning

His blood is burning in his veins, burning where his skin is whole and smooth beneath the red of ruined flesh.

#15 - Breathing

Demons don't need to breathe, but his chest rises and falls when he sleeps.

#16 - Breaking

Gwen would bury his masks one by one until only Damian remains - if only he would let her.

#17 - Belief

Faith is what cripples them both; her faith in them and his faith in himself.

#18 - Balloon

Is his heart a balloon, he wonders, filling with rage and wrath with every breath, stretching the walls tight and thin until the world gave in?

#19 - Balcony

He is prince no longer and so there are no invitations to this year's ball, but he watches her dance from far above and almost wishes there are.

#20 - Bane

His mother he chokes, so that those last two minutes he can literally feel breath leave her body.

#21 - Quiet

Nacht never has the nerve to ask him why, not even when Damian secretly hopes he will.

#22 - Quirks

She stares too long at those monogrammed shirts and washes the last of them so often that the silk is thread-thin and transparent-bare (Gwen still sees the red, the red of sin and helpless hopes).

#23 - Question

Inch after inch, he crawls toward the moment when he can ask if the darkness boiling inside is written in his father's blueblood.

#24 - Quarrel

Nacht thinks that fighting his brother is a futile and utterly pointless exercise, but Damian loves their one on one spars.

#25 - Quitting

If only he could quit her, he might be flawless - if only he could quit himself, he might be happy.

#26 - Jump

Sometimes Nacht wants to grab Rhia's hand and throw away his crown, no matter how tightly the noose of duty draws.

#27 - Jester

"Are you mocking me, laundry girl?"

#28 - Jousting

"Are you testing my patience, pigheaded idiot?"

#29 - Jewel

He licks the stray bead of blood of his blade, careful of the edges, careful to roll it across his tongue - it tastes of iron and salt and oh, satisfaction.

#30 - Just

Just lay your head down, croons the specter of ruin, just lay your head down and we will lift up your heart.

#31 - Smirk

"You know, don't you, brother mine - you know that the only way for this to stop is execution."

#32 - Sorrow

Nacht loses all his family that day, every single one of them, and only Ophelia is left to mourn with him.

#33 - Stupidity

Gwen slaps him so hard he sees stars for days.

#34 - Serenade

He is mortified to find that he is a horrible singer and even more mortified that Gwen knows this too.

#35 - Sarcasm

Sleep is an exaggeration of death - too warm and soft a thing to be so often likened to it - and so Damian never sleeps when he can help it.

#36 - Sordid

Sometimes he thinks it is poison that runs through him, poison in the place of blood, the river of his predecessors' sins coursing through his flesh and leaving gaping holes of humanity in its wake.

#37 - Soliloquy

The mien of carnage is a beautiful thing, obsidian streaks running through a gleaming surface, and all it takes is a p***k, a glance, a sharp edged word and the dam crumbles until he stands beneath the flood and laughs.

#38 - Sojourn

One night is all Damian asks for, one night when nothing is the way it is, before everything went so terribly right and he could still call her home.

#39 - Share

One night is all Gwen wishes for, one night when everything is nothing and the world would fall away from them, leaving them two bare puzzle pieces that might still sing again, no matter how jagged their edges.

#40 - Solitary

The ridges of his scars are pale and rare, littering his skin only where his father's shaking hand could reach, and only now and then do they threaten to leave him alone and screaming.

#41 - Nowhere

The once-king of tomorrows cast away rests his heart in his hands and finds that it beats no longer in this not-world of his.

#42 - Neutral

Hatred, hatred, all around, he spreads it and sows it and waters the seeds with rain that tastes of salt and iron on the tongue.

#43 - Nuance

"No," she breathes, half-horror and half-heartbreak in the tremor of her fingers, "You?"

#44 - Near

He feels the day dawning soon, the moment he waits for inching toward him as the earth turns, and when the instant is instantaneous he hopes the double-beat of dying hearts will carry him into the next world.

#45 - Natural

Hand to hand is the only time he reminds her that he is still alive beneath the cruel stone tomb of chaos lust.

#46 - Horizon

What he sees on the horizon he tells no one, for fear is insubstantial and weak, but that does not stop Nacht from pushing Rhia as far as she will go; he prays the shrapnel will never find her there, hiding in the center of his heart.

#47 - Valiant

No one has ever understood Gwen, so she gives points to those who try and never blames them too much for failing.

#48 - Virtuous

"Patience is a virtue, is it not? I will wait, dearest kin of mine, for the day when your hands will court the stench of death."

#49 - Victory

Victory is now, now when blood is hot on his skin, pouring from the cavity in his chest, and making his last mark on a Nacht that is slightly emptier for this.

#50 - Defeat

Gwen meets him where he falls and when he fails to catch her, regret is almost a ghost of memory singing in his soul.

JHFSJHDJJKGGDGXSGHRJBSJFDFD adnbgnfsdbfdsd <33

/ALREADY GOT YOU ON IM SO MORE WORDS ARE POINTLESS BESIDES ILU LOL <33
OKAY SINCE YOU TOLD ME TO. I WILL TRY TO QUOTE SOME FAVORITES. BUT I LOVE THEM ALLL dfsjhjgfdffdgf

SO THIS IS GOING TO BE LIKE...ALL OF THEM AGAIN IN RANDOM ORDER

Quote:
Inch after inch, he crawls toward the moment when he can ask if the darkness boiling inside is written in his father's blueblood.

THAT ONE WAS OMGYESPLZ. <3

Quote:
If only he could quit her, he might be flawless - if only he could quit himself, he might be happy.

THIS ONE WAS LIKE ;A;

Quote:
She stares too long at those monogrammed shirts and washes the last of them so often that the silk is thread-thin and transparent-bare (Gwen still sees the red, the red of sin and helpless hopes).

THIS ONE IS EERILY TRUFAX. ;A; <3

Quote:
Nacht never has the nerve to ask him why, not even when Damian secretly hopes he will.

jkdkskjfkjghxvvdf

Quote:
He is prince no longer and so there are no invitations to this year's ball, but he watches her dance from far above and almost wishes there are.

/EMOTEAR

Quote:
Demons don't need to breathe, but his chest rises and falls when he sleeps.

OHOHO I LOVE PLAYING WITH SLEEP AND THIS ONE IS YES

Quote:
For his birthday this year he promises himself the gift of cruelty.

LOVELYYY

Quote:
One time is all he needs to know that love is war and war is what he is best at.

SO SHARP AND YES

Quote:
I stand in the shadow of that day, heat of your sun heavy on my skin.

BAWWW ;;

Quote:
Somewhen in sometime they might have been something, but sunlight is not kind enough for his illusions.

IDK I JUST LOVE ALLUSIONS TO SUNLIGHT & YOU DO THEM SO WELL

Quote:
He walks away from that moment and never glances back (but he looks for her in the corners of his sight and almost prays to a god he doesn't believe in).

SOBSOB TRUFAX AGAIN

Quote:
No one has ever understood Gwen, so she gives points to those who try and never blames them too much for failing.

THIS ONE WAS JUST...YES AGAIN /fails at words when not writing lol

Quote:
What he sees on the horizon he tells no one, for fear is insubstantial and weak, but that does not stop Nacht from pushing Rhia as far as she will go; he prays the shrapnel will never find her there, hiding in the center of his heart.

MAYBE I JUST LOVE THESE TWO BUT OMG YES AGAIN

Quote:
Hand to hand is the only time he reminds her that he is still alive beneath the cruel stone tomb of chaos lust.

;A;

Quote:
He feels the day dawning soon, the moment he waits for inching toward him as the earth turns, and when the instant is instantaneous he hopes the double-beat of dying hearts will carry him into the next world.

SO WONDERFUL.

Quote:
Sleep is an exaggeration of death - too warm and soft a thing to be so often likened to it - and so Damian never sleeps when he can help it.

TRUFAX AGAIN

Quote:
Sometimes he thinks it is poison that runs through him, poison in the place of blood, the river of his predecessors' sins coursing through his flesh and leaving gaping holes of humanity in its wake.

skfjsdkdsh THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THAT ONE

Quote:
He is mortified to find that he is a horrible singer and even more mortified that Gwen knows this too.

AND THIS ONE MADE ME HAPPY JUST BECAUSE THERE WAS SOME SILLINESS IN THE SORROW. skdjgkdr <333

OKAY SEE I QUOTED LIKE ALL OF IT. BUT IT'S ALL PERFECT AND LOVELY AND GAH. ;A;

ilu bebe. <33

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
OH SWEET JESUS. I just got back from Japan & I was scared I'd missed my chance ;a;

hold please getting my refs!

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
Can you write about these two for 200k? 800 words?
Here’s the basic plot of their story.
Here are their detailed (but incomplete) individual histories.

I'd like to know if the characters interest you before I give a more detailed request :]

Timid Dabbler

----- -- ✖✖✖ 〉 --- passion fruit ρ υ ʀ i τ ʏ

They are beautiful. * O *
                                  SOBSOB AUTO-ACCEPT YES.
                                  textextextextext

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
O-oh my. I wasn't sure if that was directed at me *A*
yeeeee

ok, details;
I’d like you to write a scene of your choice from their story in narrative form--however you imagine it, since I made the outline pretty vague--such as:
-the game-turned-gunfight scene
-one of Ronnie’s failed missions to kill Jay
-the end scene, which isn’t worked into the general plot yet but I can share if you'd like.
=or shorter excerpts from several different scenes.

(note: Their story is actually supposed to be a comedy, with some gun-action here and there and romance at the end.)

I prefer third person, but any perspective you choose to take is fine.
Either past or present tense is fine.
Whatever writing style you use is fine.

If you need any further info about them or other characters, I'd be very happy to provide
:]
Such cool charactersss find their way to you, seki bby. *Q*

made my day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out