Welcome to Gaia! ::

W h e r e.T h e.G r e e n.C l o u d s.A r e.

Hello lovelies, Welcome to my art shop, where i will be accepting your offers for some of my art. Please read the following posts to see if you'd like to offer.

Please quote me in any post that you want me to read. The bumpers for the contest tend to make it hard to catch certain posts, so always quote me
                      [quote="ditziv"][/quote]

The art that i am offering will be bust, waist ups or full body drawings. They can be either traditionally sketched, sketched and b/w shaded in photoshop, or fullblown CG. Obviously, they're listed from least to most expensive.

Here are some samples:

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Previous Customers:
                      (They rock.)
                      User Image User ImageUser Image
                      ☂ II HyperHaley II ☁ My Post ☂ Damakist ☁

You can choose any combination that you want, but please realize that some things will take me longer than others just like some will cost more than others.

The process:

You post your offer using the post format.
                          I accept your request by quoting you.
                          You send the trade, i won't start until you've sent the trade.
                          I send you WIPs every so often or you sit in for a few seconds/minutes/however long you want on my livestream sessions.
                          After i am done, i'll send you a final WIP horribly watermarked, you accept the trade and once i receive the items i'll send you the final version/post it on my deviantart.

In order to get art, there are a few things you'll have to know...

Please remember to use the post format in order to request art.
                          I can choose to pick your art or i can choose to deny your request, Only send me trades when I write that i accepted your request.
                          There are some things that i can and can't draw, but i am willing to try everything except: Mechas; real life animals/ overly furry furries (i.e. I can draw a girl with ears and a tail, but not a fullblown wolf.) and hentai. So please, don't bother asking me for any of that. If you have a question, i'm willing to discuss it.
                          Don't come in and offer ridiculous amounts / Cancel any trade after i've started to draw.
                          Don't be rude to people in here, it won't help you at all.
                          Please give me plenty of references if it's an OC. I am open to do fanart as well as using a more anime-esque style.

I'm prone to giving away freebies if you hang out with me on this thread o3o It gets lonely sometimes.

Also, I like to livestream a lot. So if you want to see how i'm drawing your piece, feel free to come to my livestream [channel]. :] If i'm not live, then drop me a PM and i'll go live to show you how it's going.

Here is the order format, please use this when posting a bribe. Also, don't forget to erase the things inside the parentheses and keep the quote.

[quote="Ditziv"][/quote]
                          [size=18][color=darkolivegreen]☂ I Want Art ☂[/color][/size]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
                          [b]I want to offer:[/b] (Write what you are offering)
                          [b]I want: [/b](Write what kind of art you want)
                          [b]Please draw: [/b](Write what the subject will be)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

This is what it will look like:

☂ I Want Art ☂
                      I want to offer: A billion gold.
                      I want:CG fullbody
                      Please draw: My OC Mary-Sue. Here are ten reference pictures of her x x x x x

☂ Slots ☂

Check here to see if i have any openings.

☂ Bumping Contest/Freebies ☂

Well, i want some activity in this thread. Therefore, lets have fun ^u^.

Freebies
                          The way to get freebies from me is to just hang out in the thread. If i consider you one of the regulars, i'll draw your avatar or your OC. I'll only do this when i want to and not right off the bat. So come in and chat biggrin We'll have fun, and you can get free artz <33

☂ Open for business! ☂

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces