Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! I'm NightKoi, but call me Jack. I'm up to drawing anything for anyone. From avatar art to fanart. Chibi, full size, black and white inked, to full blown color. You tell me what you want and I'll be happy to draw it. heart

Some basic samples will be posted below for everyone to view.

{{{{ I've changed my prices....why? Because I work really hard on my art and I seem to have them extremely underpriced. sad It was causing problems with users I wanted to get commissioned by. They were willing to pay one amount, but then saw what I charged in my shop...and dropped their pay amount significantly. So basically, I was getting ripped off for giving people the benefit of the doubt. sweatdrop }}}}

For everyone who's commission I've accepted, don't worry! The old pricing still applies to you! 3nodding You got my shop started and gave me some confidence in my art. So thank you for that.
As for future users seeking art....here are my new prices.

For a non-inked picture of any kind: 2000g
For a basic ink picture of any kind: 5000g
For a full blown ink picture of any kind: 7000g

For a color picture of any kind: 15,000g (I think this is plenty fair since I paint my pictures by hand!)

Note:: Prices are subject to change now. I reserve this right as the artist. If prices change after you've ordered, fear not, it won't apply to you. The payment we agreed on beforehand to my changes is what will be paid. I am willing to barter prices if you hold a fair argument.

arrow The more specific your request is, the better I can cater to your tastes!! Feel free to be detailed in your requests.

IMPORTANT: I accept all requests but in the order I receive them!! Those of you later in line, so to speak, will have to wait longer, and for that...I'm sorry. First come, first served.

Any questions can be directed to my new--lol--secretary, (I'm an unorganized person redface ) and partner in crime Samuel. heart
His username is:

Lonewolf2011

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE
~~
A list of commissions still in progress is available on page two~
pirate I will do real life commissions for a tasty bribe if anybody is interested in that....here's a portrait of my grandfather holding me as a baby
User Image
Steal my artwork....and there will be a heavy price to be paid. You'll be introduced to my lawyer....no joke.
Colored:
User Image

Full blown ink:
User Image

Basic Ink:
User Image

Chibi colored:
User Image

Some of the art I've commissioned thus far (I've received permission from the patron to share it):
User Image
User Image
Can you draw all of my OCs HERE for 10k? :3

But in like, different groups? since it's 2k per colored picture of any kind....

Like...

1. Kiseki, Ashel, and Bloodwing in some charlie's angels pose.
2. Hiroku & Kiseki, back-to-back. Couple~
3. Adarna and Suzaku with some sort of clockwork-ish backround with gears in the background.
4. Ashel and Ike, couple art. :3 in destiny islands' shores with a sunset behind them.
5. Ashel, Bloodwing, Kiseki, Ike, Roy, Link, and Marth, hanging out on a clock tower.

and 5k tip. 15 total biggrin

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

If you're willing to accept multiple orders, would you be willing to draw my three OCs?

I'd like them to be in color, normally proportioned. I'll give you 25K for the lot...let me know if you're interested and we'll talk details.

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Can I please have a basic ink picture? I don't really want it to be of my avatar or any of my half finished Oc's though... I shall think and get back!
i want a group art for these avis please
a waist shot full blown ink pic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

i want something like this one please
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
with the same order as the avis above
you can change the pose but make the expression serious
thank you c;
and about the price.. would 10k be enough?
Username:Synecy
Type of request: Avi
Pose: Like this----& http://holamun2.com/files/images/attachments/2008/03/verbz.jpg
Style: Coloured
http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/43/ad/25821bde11cad43_flip.png?t=1244526466_6.00_00

1 ink and 1 full color

As long as his face shows close up in the picture is there I am ok and you can change them up a little in both pictures and choose any pose... I'd enjoy chest/Waist ups if possible or any. Any portion/s of the scene can be added. smile

Thanks smile
chibi coloredof us two~

"TWINSIES"

User Image

will pay 10k~
Wow I love your art!
Could I get a full blown ink of my current avie and a full colored of the below avie please?
Thanks, I'll pay 5k, the avie to be colored:

User Image

EDIT: oh and I don't really care how you draw them but if it helps I really like creepy/evil sorta things and envision my avie to some sort of demonic imp creature, the owner of the other avie is a really sweet person and is very caring and giving so maybe her avie should be more cute/happy? I hope that helps ^-^;
Can you draw frodo baggins for me? LOL
(Chibi colored)
haah that would be awesome
I'm glad you found yourself a secretary/partner in crime, that must help a lot when it comes to keeping all these orders organized.
I'm super unorganized and I know I sure could use one lol. =3
Necro-Gem
I'm glad you found yourself a secretary/partner in crime, that must help a lot when it comes to keeping all these orders organized.
I'm super unorganized and I know I sure could use one lol. =3

Haha I'm lucky to have Sam sweatdrop

Sugary Cranberry

15k for a full blown Inked art of this avatar?
User Image

I'd like her pose and expression to follow either of these pics please.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
6k for couple chibi colored art of the avvies above? I tip too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff