Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed sorry heart

Fashionable Lunatic

Hi I would like to order a fullbody art please.. by the way your art is stupendous <3

is there an order form?
Sure can =3 Nope no order form just say what you would like (Pose, background/no background, avatar etc)

Fashionable Lunatic

MuppyCake
Sure can =3 Nope no order form just say what you would like (Pose, background/no background, avatar etc)

ah ok awsome ^^

well here is the pose i was thinking if you think you can do it: User Image

and i would love to have a background, something to go with the colour scheme of the avitar if you can

and here is the avitar i would like you to draw: User Image

Could you possibley have the pixie like in the pose picture, like she is putting her hand out to touch for it ^^... and the enchanted book part doesn't have to be too fancy just like little swirls of pixie dust around the legs and body possibley..

lol sorry, let me know if this is ok ^^

thansk <3
Ok I'll give it a go =3 Sounds like it will be a good picture if it turns out well... Do you think you could send me a tektek? Sorry if its hard.
I'd love a waist-up of [this] character. ^^ No background, pose doesn't matter, and expression should be sad or non-existant. smile

Beautiful Art~

EDIT: Oh, without the gold necklace please. <3
Oo, beautiful. I'd like to get a waist up of my current avatar if possible?

Edit: With or without background, it's up to you <3

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image

How are you with Boys?
And how much would a group art of 4 boyz cost me in gold?

Fashionable Lunatic

MuppyCake
Ok I'll give it a go =3 Sounds like it will be a good picture if it turns out well... Do you think you could send me a tektek? Sorry if its hard.

yer sure here ya go
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/18852261

thanks again.. would you like me to send you a trade now or when it's done? but obviously won't complete the trade til the art is done lol..
Can I get a waist up of my the avatar I am about to go make and save?
I'll give you a ref pic when finished the avi.
Wow lots of replies...

@Nymuellia: Sure thing =3

@Baggiz: Also sure thing =P

@Yorugami: I am ok with boys, depending... I assume you want a full body group? That would be maybe 300k

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image

Wow 300k XDDDD
Ah any samples for boyz though? O__o before I take the deep plunge and throw all my moneyz at you.

Lolz XD Your DA's all females =3=
Awesome heart
I subscribed to your thread so I don't lose track of it. Would you like me to start the trade?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff