POLL WHORE. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
LOLLOLOLLOLOLOL MUDKIPS 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 > >>

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
THIS SHOP IS COMPLETELY CLOSED. Please visit my other gaia, jennitachi for art commission requests and info! Thank you!

OLD SHOP

Every couple times someone commishes me (say, 3), I will up the price. <3 Cuz I'm getting alot of commissions.

User Image

reopened in new link because I'm an idiot. I moved to declutter. >__>'' If I can, I will delete the previous post. Previous post: is here. sweatdrop

Ello, loves ~ (no I'm not English, nor Australian or anything xD) Welcome to Jen's Avie Art shop! Very cheap! (for now, lol)

This is my first time opening up a FOR STARTERS, FULL COLORED ART shop here on Gaia, so here I go (from examples of other people's shops)

I do NOT do cluttered avies. NO CLUTTERED (like super cluttered!) Avies!

Price for COLORED/FINISHED PICS, start at:
Head-shot - 15000 gold (or an/some item/s on my wishlist of close to equal value)
Waist-up - 30000 - 40000+ gold (Same as above)
Full-body - 50000 - 70000+ gold.
new ~ Chibi! FULL - 5000 (detail/size) gold

OR

new ~ Lineart! - Depending on what you pick from *above* catorgories, 10000g to 25,000g. Or wish list item.
new ~ Simple finished art. Like a quick anime-like cell shaded art. - 20K to 50K, depending on options.

Options:
Head-shot
Waist-up
Full-body

It will either go up from there, or remain the starting price. Usually, I'll probably let you say what amount you will pay me. If I ask for too much, you may try to haggle with me for a lower price. If you're one of the lovely people who pay more than asked, then you rock. ((aka a tip))

For some examples of my art, please visit my deviantART account.

IF YOU HAVE AN ITEM/SOMETHING OFF MY WISHLIST THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO ME, IN PLACE OF GOLD, PLEASE PM ME, AND I WILL CHECK THE AVERAGE PRICE ON IT. Thank you!

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I almost forgot! /edit: Don't forget you may also pick the color of your sketch! Digital, or traditional! Or rainbow for the heck of it! Or black and white if you don't give a crap!

Extra pricing/other:
Background - 1000-5000 gold depending on what you decide for it.
Every extra character - 5000-20000 gold depending on difficulty of character.
Others: anywhere from 1000 to 20000.

Remember, most of the time, your price may go up from the ones, I have listed, just fyi.

Sorry, no animals. .__. I can't draw animals too well. Pokemon could be different xD' These prices aren't exact...since I'm a retard about all this stuff.

I will draw your avatar, wannabe avatar, or an original character. You must put up a reference for me. (Aka a tektek or a picture of it on photobucket for me.

Feel free to ask about anything else! I'm serious ~
Anything except:
18+ stuff (hentai, hard yaoi, yuri, etc.) I will take shoujo ai (girls love) or shonen ai (boys love). At most a kiss scene. Which I suck at.
Extremely gorey or violence things. (I will do something bleeding, at most)

Thanks!
Jen

ps. PM me for the main questions and answers, but go ahead and comment here, if you want. AND PLEASE BE DETAILED ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT. Or give me all creative rights on the pic. xD'' But GIVE A BRIEF DESCRIPTION ON YOUR CHARACTER(s).

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
SOME EXAMPLES ARE QUITE OLD.

Waist-Up Examples:
x x x x x x x x x

How sad, I have a lot of waist-up examples. ^^; Sorry for the huge examples. Please feel free to look through my Photobucket and deviantART pages.

MINIMUM BRIBE FOR A WAIST UP, NON-SUPER-CLUTTERED AVIE is 60K. If I get a HIGHER bribe, I will notify you.

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Head-shot Example(s):
x x x

D: Not as many examples!

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Full-body examples:
x x x x x x

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
ONLY 1 COMMISSION PER PERSON, till I'm finished with your first one. Then you must wait 3 WEEKS. You can't order like, 3 seperate commissions at once. <3 Keep my thread subbed so you can check it out. PAST COMMISSIONERS/CUSTOMERS GET MORE PRIVILEGES.

Depending on the difficulty/amount of work, characters, etc. in your commission, I will probably finish the more simple commissions first. Sorry, I don't want them to wait forever.

Slots For Full Art Commisioners:

1) Omega Llemur - page 13 - 0% done :/
2) xClumsy_Heartx - page 9 - 0% -- RESTARTING

Thank you for commissioning me! heart

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
GREEN List:

For the AMAZING peoples that make me happy in my shop thread.
Fujiwara no Mokou: For being a repeat customer and very nice person!
HumanTheOtherRedMeat / Ni Metsuki Sakka: For being a repeat customer and very nice person!
AngelNumberXIII: For hanging out and bumping all the time. <3
I would also like to thank The Original Kikirini for helping me with how to do commissions back when I started.

RED List:

For the bad peoples that spam/annoy/mess up things in my shop thread. You better hope you're NOT on here.
None so far! :] Thank you!

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Most recently completed commissions!
FROM OLDEST --& NEWEST heart

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
The shop MAY BE currently, closed, but please, visit my HIGHEST BRIBE shop. Bribe 70K+ gold up for a FULLBODY colored art!

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Shops to visit! And Affiliates!

User Image

[url="http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/star-light-star-bright-artshop-open-sesame/t.57384653/"][IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh14/just-a-web-artist/GaiaCommissions/TINYlink.gif[/IMG][/url]

Kiki's Bribe Shop (full at the moment, but bribe her when it's not!)
Jazzy's Bribe Shop

If you would like to be 'advertised' please pm me ~ @w@

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
More art samples:
My deviantART
Linearts: note: hasn't been upgraded in FOREVER.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
ORDER FORM:

[size=18]What I want[/size]
What are you ordering?: (example: full body color)
Do you want any specfic pose?: (ex: sitting/jumping)
Description: (references, character personality/ies (the avie/you, or your OC), anything that might be necessary.)
Amount of characters:
Color: (Select a picture from the examples or link from a pic or some you like from my [url=http://just-a-web-artist.deviantart.com]deviantART[/url] that you like. Or if you want a sketch or lineart)
Background: (Yes or no, if yes, what kind/etc.)
Do you want this done in an amount of time?:
Anything else?:
Can I post this on dA?:
Bribe amount/items:

Remember to remind me at least once a week. I need motivation. xD
And look. I am a busy high school freshman. >__>'' I have a life. Though drawing for others for something makes me very motivated, I'm not the quickest commission completer. I would say I'm experienced as a Gaia artist and shop owner, but hey, I'm human.
If you NAG me, nag nag nag, and be like "liek omg wheres my pic i need it i payed u liek 3 wks ago hurry up!!!" or "Hey, ***** you need to hurry it up! Geez, or I'm canceling the trade!" whatever, go ahead. The moment you do that, I will PM you that I am canceling your commission.

- You DON'T threaten me.
- You DON'T rush me.
- I go at my own pace. Take it or LEAVE IT.

<3 So yeah. I will try to finish within 2 months if you have a detailed commission. If I go pass 3-4 months, I may not pick it back it, and I will cancel the trade and notify you that I am sorry I cannot do your commission.

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Might wanna change the topic so that people will post.

Hope you're willing to do OC's/Fanart

Here's my request:

I want you to draw my OC, Rei Kazeno: [Domino High School Uniform] and Yami/Atem from Yu-Gi-Oh! (Sorry, I'm a YGO fangirl; hope you know what character I'm talking about. If not, pm me and I will send you PLENTY of references of this character)

What I want them doing:

I want them fighting/arguing.
Over what? Your choice.
Tone? Your choice. I can take either humor or serious.
Traditional/Digital? Your choice.

I will pay 100K + tip, I can negotiate.

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Fujiwara no Mokou
Might wanna change the topic so that people will post.

Hope you're willing to do OC's/Fanart

Here's my request:

I want you to draw my OC, Rei Kazeno: [Domino High School Uniform] and Yami/Atem from Yu-Gi-Oh! (Sorry, I'm a YGO fangirl; hope you know what character I'm talking about. If not, pm me and I will send you PLENTY of references of this character)

What I want them doing:

I want them fighting/arguing.
Over what? Your choice.
Tone? Your choice. I can take either humor or serious.
Traditional/Digital? Your choice.

I will pay 100K + tip, I can negotiate.

Not quite done with the posting yet. ^^; But thank you. I'll negotiate in and send you a PM when I'm done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff