Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello all, and welcome to my Heirs to the Legend OC art request thread!

This is just a way to keep me saine while waiting for my art contest opens,
and to keep the art of my kids coming.

Please read EVERYTHING! I'm I very specific when it
comes to the art of the kids I'm wanting,
and I will not hesitate to not take your commission if I feel you have no read it all!

Thank you to all the artiest that have given or are giving me art heart I love my kids and all the art I have gotten of them. But now my contest is 1 month out from starting, which gives all the artiest that have offered me art JUST enough time to get there art to me before my contest starts. To any artiest that wasn't able to offer me art before crying I'm very sorry, I would have loved to get art from you, but I must have a stopping point at some time. Now that this thread is closed, I will be moving back to my art contest thread to chat. I will only come in here to post the art I get from the artiest listed in the Commissioned section. Thank you all again heart

If you would like a link to my art contest, it is posted below:

User Image

UPDATE: CLOSED
User Image

REAL LIFE COMMISSIONS ONLY, RAN OUT OF GOLD AGAIN

(NEW RULE)
~~YOU CAN NOT MAKE UP YOUR OWN OUTFITS, SO STOP ASKING PLEASE~~
~~Hello Santa and I worked VERY hard on those outfits the kids have~~
~~You don't want to draw them, then you don't have to offer your art~~
~~Those are the only outfits you can draw them in unless I ASK YOU OTHERWISE~~
~~It will have to be ME asking YOU, not you asking me~~

~~Follow all Gaia rules found in the TOS~~
~~Be nice and respectful to everyone in this thread~~
~~Do not talk in Leet speech, or text phone talk~~
~~Read everything on the first page~~
~~I want very specific art MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING~~
~~Please no Deviant Art, it doesn't work at my deployed location~~
~~If you only have Deviant Art, direct link your samples/art~~
~~When offering your artiestic skills you must give me a price~~
~~Do not tell me to "bribe" you or "lets discus" I will not respond if you do~~
~~I will not go to art shops, auctions thread~~
~~You must be able to get me art within a month~~
~~If you feel you can not get me art within a month, do not offer~~
~~I want CG art, I will only take traditional if it is fantastic work~~
~~Do not rust or "half a**" the art to get it to me with in my time frame~~
~~As I said before, if you know you can't get me the art within a month, do not offer~~
~~Do not give me lose time frames, give me a time it will be done, and get it to me by then~~
~~Stick to your time frame, trades will be chanced if you can not stick to it~~
~~You will get PM's from me if you are approaching your time frame~~
~~Works In Progress are required~~
~~If you can not follow these rules then please do not offer~~

:: REAL LIFE COMMISSIONS ::

~~ Yes I will pay for RL Commissions ~~
~~ You must state your prices ~~
~~ You must show me your website where you have your RL Commissions ~~
~~ I only get paid on the 1st and 15th of every month ~~
~~ If you want me to RL Commission you, you must post close to those times ~~
~~ Unless I know you VERY well, you will only get half upfront ~~
~~ You will get the other half of the payment when you are finished ~~
~~ Same rules apply to you as regular commission (WIP, TL... ) ~~
~~ You MUST have a paypal account ~~
~~ I will pay in USD ONLY ~~
~~ If you can't use USD, then I can't commission you for real money ~~
~~ Only people who can get other money then USD are wish list artiest ONLY! ~~

:: My Funds ::

REAL MONEY
User Image

~+~Spotlight~+~

~ Lhance ~
~ Art Of Zack ~
User Image

~ hecate_hollow_heart ~
~ Art Of Abby ~
User Image

~+~W.I.P.~+~

N/A

~+~Freebie~+~

~ AsterKurayami ~
~ Art of Gavin ~
User Image

User Image

~+~Want~+~
Fullbody~Knee-Up~Halfbody~Waist-up~Bust
Anime~Realism~Semi-Realism~Chibi
Single~Couple~Group
CG Art~VERY Good Traditional
(NO HEADSHOTS I HAVE NO NEED OR USE FOR THEM SORRY)

~+~WishList~+~
Hello Santa~tenhou~Sixai~x_Synnove
Rhyn~l2ice~Yorugami~Quatro~Zypharia
BreadPrince~xanthe07~FIX12~pikimomo
Noirabu~Silverbleed~GargoyleGoddess21
bluefeathers_onDA~Itasugen~Kaleta~Kajo
hameline~Gilded Pixel
(more to come)

~+~Wishlist Artist Getting/Gotten Art From~+~
Hello Santa~xanthe07~x_Synnove~Zypharia
Kajo

FREEBIES ARE LOVED AND WELCOMED

User Image

exsample:
~~+~~I Want To Draw The Heirs~~+~~
~Username~U.S. Air Force Airman
~Samples~Sample 1 sample two sample 3
(these links will only take you back to the first page, don't click)
~Characters~ Eithen, Aiden, Abby, Zack
~Outfit(s)~ Normal
~Single/Couple/Group~ Group
~Size~ Fullbody
~Price~ 500K
~RLC~ $40
~Time Frame~ 2 weeks

[color=darkblue][size=14][b]~~+~~I Want To Draw The Heirs~~+~~[/b][/size][/color]
[b]~Username~[/b]
[b]~Samples~[/b]
[b]~Character(s)~[/b]
[b]~Outfit(s)~[/b]
[b]~Single/Couple/Group~[/b]
[b]~Size~[/b]
[b]~Price~[/b]
[b]~RLC~[/b] (make sure you read the rules before asking for this!)
[b]~Time Frame~[/b]

User Image

User Image

Eithen Dylandy

Height: 5' 11" or 180cm
Eye Color: Bright Emerald Green
Hair Color: Dishwater Blond
Hair Type: Curly
Skin: Very very tan
Body Type: Muscles and Firm

Normal Outfit: Headshot Fullbody
Details: The straps on his over shirt can either be buckled or unbuckled, and his upper arm bands will be right on the bulge of his muscle. Please make sure you follow the way the outfit looks

Flight Suit: Fullbody
Details: Do not having the helmet on his head,
have him holding it, or tucked under his arm

Other Art Of Eithen: {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]}
(Do NOT draw these outfits, they are not the right ones)

Eithen's Personality:

Eithen is the older of the two twins by 16 mins. He is the strait forward, tell it like it is one out of then two. He never sugar coats anything. His is also eager to learn anything that he can. He like Aiden are very very very protective of there younger half sister and brother. Eithen is also more of a ladies man. Eithen and Alex tend to get into fights more often with each other then any of the other kids, partly because of Alex's relationship with his sister, and partly because of there clashing personalities. Though they argue a lot, they don't get into physical fights very often for Abby's sake. Eithen is considered the leader out of the kids when it comes to missions.

User Image

Aiden Dylandy

Height: 5' 11" or 180cm
Eye Color: Bright Violet
Hair Color: Dishwater Blond
Body Type: Muscles and Firm

Normal Outfit: headshot Fullbody
Details: His green shirt will always be untucked, and will always be waring his brown leather jacket. Please follow the way the outfit looks in your art.

Fight Suit: Fullbody

Other Art Of Aiden: {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]}

Aiden's Personality:

Aiden is the younger of the two twins by 16 mins. He is very shy and extremely sweet. When meeting new people he normally lets his brother do the talking to take any attention away from him. The older he gets the more of a back bone he gets, willing to speak up for himself or others when it's family, but is still quiet around strangers. Aiden like Eithen is very protective of his younger half sister and brother. Unlike Eithen, Aiden try and keep the peace between Eithen and Alex, and holds his brother back when they get into a physical fight (which doesn't happen very often)

User Image

User Image
Abby Erde

Height: 5' 4" or 162cm
Eye Color: Reddish Violet
Hair Color: Lighter Purple
(But not super light)
Hair Type: Wavy
Body Type: Petite and Slim

Details: Abby has the black belted bracelets on both wrist. She also has a tattoo on her right wrist that is the infinity sign with the word Virtue through it. she also has 3 tattoo's on her back (ask if you would like to know what they are) Please follow what the outfit looks like in your art.

Brainwashed Outfit: Headshot Fullbody
Details: (VERY IMPORTANT) Abby's eyes will look like the headshot in the brainwashed outfit. Do NOT give her the reddish violet with this outfit! Her expression in this outfit will be blank, emotionless. NO EMOTION WHAT SO EVER! The only couple/group art that you can do with this outfit is with Zack or Sadie in THERE Brainwashed Outfits. No one else can be in the couple/group art with this outfit!

Other Art Of Abby: {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]}

Abby's Personality:

Abby is known for her gothic style of dress, Her style of clothing includes black dresses and t-shirts, mini-skirts, Long pants with lots of belts and chains, and goth jewelery. She often wears anklets and toe rings. She has stated several times that she sleeps in a coffin (which is a joke). Abby has a happy-go-lucky attitude and a sweet personality. Abby likes her music loud. She seems to thrive on caffeine (soda). She and Alex are lovers. Ever since they moved out of there parents house they have lived together in an apartment. Even though they aren't married, she and Alex pretty much think of each other as married. She is also best friends with Sadie and Katie.

User Image
Zack Erde

Height: 5' 5" or 165cm
Eye Color: Reddish Violet
Hair Color: Lighter Purple
(but not super light)
Body Type: Slim

Details: He wears a white under shirt, but his blue over shirt is always zipped all the way up, so you wouldn't see it. There is a chain on each boot and fishnet over the toes of each boot as well. Please follow the way the outfit looks!

Details: (VERY IMPORTANT) Zack's eyes will look like the headshot in the brainwashed outfit. Do NOT give him the reddish violet with this outfit! His expression in this outfit will be blank, emotionless. NO EMOTION WHAT SO EVER! The only couple/group art that you can do with this outfit is with Abby or Sadie in THERE Brainwashed Outfits. No one else can be in the couple/group art with this outfit!

Other Art Of Zack: {[X]} {[X]}
(Do NOT do these outfits, they are not the right ones)

Healing Care: She is Zack's lover Art of them together

Zack's Personality:

He is arrogance and has a cold attitude towards others, He is strict and does not hesitate to chastise others when the occasion arises. The only exception are his mother, father, sister and brothers. Though he is still some what dissent from them as well. The one he is closest too is Eithen, to whom is looks up too. He gets along with Aiden also, but tens to get on Abby's last nerve. Those he acts dissent with his father and mother, he is really quite close to them, and he is also the only child which still lived at home (even though he is one the ship as a crew member at the moment) out of the 4 siblings.

User Image

User Image

Alex Haptism

Height: 5' 8" or 172cm
Eye Color: Light Gray/Silver
Hair Color: Green
Hair Type: Straight
Skin: Very tan
Body Type: Strong Muscles & Firm

Details: Alex's shirt is a red color, though it's a light red, it's still red. The white shirt under the red one will cling to his body. Please follow the way the outfit looks.

Other Art Of Alex: {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]}

Alex's Personality:

He has a very sinister attitude, and has taken on the personality of Hallelujah (the other half of his father) He will do anything to survive and to protect his sister, brother and Abby. He can ever be very violent, and is easy to go off the handle. Though he does have very good self control, he doesn't practice it very often. Only times he really does is around Abby and his younger sister and bother. He, Eithen and Issac tend to butt heads and clash a lot. They don't get into very many physical fights. Eithen and Alex butt heads more then any other, for the fact that Eithen is the leader and Alex isn't. He and Abby are lovers.

User Image

Leeta Haptism

Eye Color: Golden
Hair Color: Light Green
Hair Type: Slight wave
Skin: Pale
Body Type: Slender and Firm

Details: Alone with the bit of red in her outfit, the stitching of her outfit is also red. Please make sure you follow the look of the outfit.

Other Art Of Leeta: {[X]} {[X]}
(Do NOT draw these outfits, they are the wrong ones)

Leeta's Personality:

She like her mother has two personalities, she normally sweet yet cocky, but if you cross her, she can flip out on you. She doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, and will get the job done. While she is sweet, so does tend to have mouth on her. She can and will tell you want's on her mind. Though she will try hard not to offend anyone, she will if she's in the mood. She also like's to joke around with people she's close too. She has a crush on Jared, and is best friends with Chloe.

User Image

Shawn Haptism

Height: 5' 6" or 167cm
Eye Color: Golden
Hair Color: Light Green
Hair Type: Slight wave

Details: His shirt is black and gray, but not as dark as Abby's is. Please follow the way the outfit looks!

Other Art Of Shawn: {[X}] {[X]} {[X]}
(Do NOT draw these outfits, they are the wrong ones)

Shawn's Personality:

He is normally gentle and quiet. He values life very very high, and will do anything and everything to spare a life, even if it puts his life in danger. Shawn is just like his father in very way. Though he is the youngest, he is protective of his brother and sister, always wanting to make sure they are alright. His sweet personality came some times come off a shyness. He and Seth are best friends. He is also madly in love with Katie.

User Image

User Image

Issac Seiei

Height: 5' 7" or 170cm
Eye Color: Reddish Brown
(Mahogany)
Hair Color: Jet Black
Hair Type: Spiky
Skin: Tan
Body Type: Light Muscles

Norman Outfit: Headshot Fullbody
Details: He will always wear his black hoodie off the shoulders. And his shirt is never tucked in. Please follow the way the outfit looks.

Other Art Of Issac: {[X]} {[X]}

Issac's Personality:

He is the strong silent type. Though he's quiet, he still knows how to have a good time, and likes to party. But nothing will come between him and his work. He like Eithen tend to get into fights with Alex more then anyone, for there personalties clash. When he and Alex get into a physical fight (which doesn't happen very often), it's normally Jared and Gavin who has to hold him back. He is in love with Sadie Dylandy. He is also best friends with Jared and Gavin.

User Image

Seth Seiei

Eye Color: Bright Green
Hair Color: Deep Red

Norman Outfit: Headshot Fullbody
Details: He always has his hoodie zipped most of the way up. The collar of his hoodie is NOT fluffy, T-T please stop making it fluffy! Please make sure you follow the way the outfit looks.

Other Art Of Seth: {[X]} {[X]}
(Do NOT do these outfits, they are the wrong ones)

Seth's Personality:

Seth is the little book worm out of the kids, and is a smart as smart can be. His IQ is one of the best, and he loves working on computers, reading books and even sometimes hacking just for fun. He mostly is a very sweet kid, but can get a bit annoyed when have to explain what he is doing or talking about (when he talks about thing that are way over someone head, like his computer stuff) He is best friend with Shawn, and is in love with Chloe.

User Image

User Image
Sadie Dylandy
Eye Color: Very light red
(almost pink)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Hair Type: Very very curly
Skin: Very pale
Body Type: Curvy

Details: Her shoes are white and pink, her top is a darker pink, and her pants are a dark dark pink, almost red. Her top and pants would both cling to her body. Please make sure you follow the way the outfit looks.

Details: VERY IMPORTANT) Sadie's eyes will look like the headshot in the brainwashed outfit. Do NOT give her the Pinkish Red with this outfit! Her expression in this outfit will be blank, emotionless. NO EMOTION WHAT SO EVER! The only couple/group art that you can do with this outfit is with Abby and Zack in THERE Brainwashed Outfits. No one else can be in the couple/group art with this outfit!

Fight Suit: Fullbody
Details: Please note that the female flight suit is different around the chest than the male's are. Do not have her hemlet on, have her holding it or tucked under her arm.

Other Art Of Sadie: {[X]} {[X]}

Sadie's Personality:

She has always been a popular kid, and is slightly spoiled from being an only child. She is pretty and knows it. She's not arrogant, but but can be a bit self centered at times. She tries and be mindful of her spoiledness, but most of the time doesn't realize she acts that way. Though she is a bit self centered, she is very loyal to her friends, and would do anything in a heart beat for them if they needed it. She is in love with Issac. She is best friends with Abby and Katie.

User Image

Jared Aker

Height: 5' 8" or 172cm
Eye Color: Deep Green
Hair Color: Golden Blond
Skin: Darker Pale
Body Type: Athletic, Muscles, and Firm

Details: His shirt is blood red, and he wears it almost all the way open. He always wears combat boots, with his pant legs tucked into the boots. Please make sure you follow the way the outfit looks.

Details: Details: Do not having the helmet on his head,

Other Art Of Jared: {[X]} {[X]}
(Do NOT do art of these outfits, they are not the right ones)

Jared's Personality:

Jared is the jock out of all the kids. He love working out, and building himself up. Though he's a jock, he can be very charming. And loves wooing the ladies, but has a massive crush on Leeta. He tends to get into verbal arguments with Alex, but never gets into physical fights with him. When ever Issac and Alex get into physical fights, it's Jared pulling them apart. He Issac, and Gavin are best friends.

User Image

Katie Cloasour

Eye Color: Bright Violet
Hair Color: Reddish Brown
(more red then brown)
Hair Type: slight wave
(very very slight)
Skin: Light peace
Body Type: Hour glass shape
(SHE HAS A BEAUTY SPOT (mole) ON HER FACE)

Details: Her shirt will always be off the shoulders. Both her shirt and jeans will cling to her body. Please make sure you follow the way the outfit looks.

Details: Please note that the female flight suit is different around the chest than the male's are. Do not have her hemlet on, have her holding it or tucked under her arm.

Other Art Of Katie: {[X]} {[X]} {[X]}
Do NOT draw these outfits, they are not the right ones)

Katie's Personality:

Katie is carefree like her father, but when it comes to missions she's no play and all work. Though she is an only child, she is far from spoiled, since her mom and dad where both officers in the AEU military, her mom didn't let her get away with anything, where her dad was wrapped around her little finger, he still wouldn't go against his wife's word. Katie is the only one out of the kids who had training with a mobile suit before Celestial Being Rejoined. She is madly in love with Shawn, and would do anything to spend all her time with him. She is best friends with Sadie and Abby.

User Image

User Image

Gavin Katagiri

Height: 5' 9" or 175cm
Eye Color: Deep Gray
Hair Color: Bright Brown
(just a hint of red)
Hair Type: Curls out at the ends
Skin: Cream
Body Type: Slight Muscles

Details: He looks over his glasses a lot, but in a sexy way, not a nerdy way. His over shirt will always be zipped almost all the way up, to where only his white undershirt shows a little bit. Please make sure you follow the way the outfit looks.

Other Art Of Gavin: {[X]} {[X]} {[X]} {[X]}

Gavin's Personality:

He is very very VERY sexy, even though he is VERY smart. He ends up be very good at strategy just like his mother, and takes her place when Celestial Being regroups. Though he can make any girl melt at the sight of him, he is the only one out of the kids who is gay (though if you didn't know you couldn't tell at all) He has a MASSIVE crush on Eithen, and longs to be with him, even though he know's Eithen is very much a ladies man. Issac and Jared are his two best friends, and are like brothers to him. After Issac and Jared find out about Gavin's sexuality that tease him a bit (like any friends would) but are over all ok with it (they are all like brothers to each other so they don't really care all that much)

User Image

Chloe Katagiri

Height: 5' 4" or 162cm
Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Skin: Cream
Body Type: Petite and Slim

Details: She will always wear her trench coat. And it will always look more like a dress on her then a coat. The coat will always be button up, to where only the light gray undershirt is showing just a little bit. Please make sure you follow the way the outfit looks.

Other Art Of Chlow: {[X]} {[X]}

Chloe's Personality:

Chloe is very sweet and caring. She like Seth is VERY smart, and works on repairing the Gundams with Seth in the reformed Celestial Being. She is the only one who knows that Gavin is gay (until Issac and Jared find out) She adores her bother and would do anything for him. She and Seth have been in love with each other for as long as they can remember. It was also her's and Seth drawing (then they where little kids) that inspired her father to make the new Gundams that are used by the reformed Celestial Being. She is best friends with Leeta.
User Image

OTHER COUPLES AND GROUPS ARE PERFECTLY FIND WITH ME
JUST NOTE NONE WILL BE ROMANTIC AT ALL
BUT FOR THOSE FEW WHICH SAYS THEY ARE

~+~Couples~+~

Abby Erde x Alex Haptism ~ Loves
Issac Seiei x Sadie Dylandy ~ Boy/Girlfriend
Jared Aker x Leeta Haptism ~ Crushes
Zack Erde x Healing Care ~ Lovers
Shawn Haptism x Katie Cloasour ~ Boy/Girlfriend
Seth Seiei x Chloe Katagiri ~ Boy/Girlfriend
Gavin Katagiri x Eithen Dylandy ~ One Sided Crush
Eithen Dylandy & Aiden Dylandy ~ Twins/Best Friends
Shawn Haptism & Seth Seiei ~ Best Friends
Leeta Haptism & Chloe Katagiri ~ Best Friends
Issac Seiei & Seth Seiei ~ Siblings
Gavin Katagiri & Chloe Katagiri ~ Siblings

~+~Groups~+~

Issac Seiei, Jared Aker, & Gavin Katagiri ~ Best Friends
Abby Erde, Sadie Dylandy, & Katie Cloasour ~ Best Friends
Eithen Dylandy, Aiden Dylandy, Abby Erde, & Zack Erde ~ Siblings
Alex Haptism, Leeta Haptism, & Shawn Haptism ~ Siblings
All the Girls
All the Boys
All the Kids

User Image

~+~Artist Name ~ Character(s) ~ Outfit(s) ~ Size ~ Kind ~Art Type ~ Amount~+~

~+~xanthe07 ~ Leeta x Jared ~ Normal ~ Halfbody ~ Couple ~ Anime ~ 1.5 million~+~
~+~BabybluePinkShoes ~ All Girls ~ Dresses ~ Fullbody ~ Group ~ Chibi ~ 600K~+~
~+~Domino Rawket ~ All Kids ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Group ~ Chibi ~ 1.5 million~+~
~+~Hello Santa ~ Eithen & Aiden ~ Dress Suits ~ Half body ~ Couple ~ Anime ~ 1.2 Million~+~
~+~digispectre & onidude ~ Zack ~ Normal ~ Halfbody ~ Single Colab ~ Anime ~ 2.5 million (auction)~+~
~+~x_Synnove ~ Alex ~ Normal ~ Waist Up ~ Single ~ Anime ~ 300K~+~
~+~brujah the thornybeauty ~ Abby ~ Normal ~ Waist Up ~ Single ~ Anime ~ 45K~+~
~+~Freyja (Valky) ~ Abby & Zack ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Couple ~ Anime ~ 48K~+~
~+~Freyja (Valky) ~ Gavin ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Single ~ Anime ~ 24K~+~
~+~Freyja (Valky) ~ Sadie ~ Brainwashed ~ Fullbody ~ Single ~ Anime ~ 24K~+~

~+~Wishful Bunny ~ Abby ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Single ~ Chibi ~ 50K~+~
~+~Wishful Bunny ~ Gavin ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Single ~ Chibi ~ 50k~+~

~+~Swefn ~ Seth x Chloe ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Couple ~ Chibi ~ 250K~+~
~+~Lhance ~ Zack ~ ? ~ Knee Up ~ Single ~ Anime ~ 300K~+~
~+~Jackaluch (Alex) ~ Eithen, Aiden, Abby, Zack ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Group ~ Chibi ~ 1.1 million (auction)~+~
~+~Vilhelmine ~ Abby & Zack ~ Brainwashed ~ Fullbody ~ Couple ~ Semi-Realism ~ RLC~+~
~+~Mochah ~ Zack ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Single ~ Anime ~ 500K (auction)~+~
~+~Aoraki ~ Shawn, Seth, Gavin ~ Normal ~ Fullbody & Half body ~ Singles ~ Chibi & Anime ~ 500K (auction)~+~
~+~AsterKurayami ~ Chloe ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Single ~ Anime ~ 500K (auction)~+~
~+~hecate_hollow_heart ~ Abby ~ Brainwashed ~ Fullbody ~ Single ~ Anime ~ 500K (auction)~+~
~+~Emerald Fantasy ~ Abby ~ Halloween ~ Fullbody ~ Coupled (with Avi) ~ Anime ~ 1.5 million~+~
~+~Code Violet ~ Issac x Sadie ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Couple ~ Anime ~ 400K~+~
~+~princessmizuki27 ~ Chloe ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Single ~ Anime ~ RLC~+~
~+~sKY of IlluSion ~ All Girls ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Group ~ Anime ~ 200K~+~
~+~i - T A N K i E ~ Gavin x Eithen ~ Normal ~ Fullbody ~ Couple ~ Anime ~ 1 million~+~
User Image

~+~Links In~+~

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/HeirsOCArtRequest][img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e151/TonksArt/heirsbanner.gif[/img][/url]

~+~Links Out~+~

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out