Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
◆CLOSED

Welcome to "Green Pets Are Fun!", why that name? I like green, I like animals and I think that's fun C:
The objective of this shop is make people happy with cheap art and get some practice for the artist. The prices will go up when I feel my art is good enough or when people try to get advantange of me.
Oh and I'm nice, stay and chat if you like or have doubts about this thread or art techniques.

◆Shop's policy◆
Everything haves color!

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ a n n o u n c e m e n t s

12/20/11 - Closed.

06/02/11 - Open again.
I figured out a way to deliver the art... though it's kinda tiring xD
This shop is open again, but I'll be a bit more picky. There are new samples too :3

06/25/10 - My internet sucks.
And I can't upload images, also it doesn't works all the time that's why the shop is on a Hiatus. I'm really sorry with those who ordered art and I haven't delivered it yet. It's finished! but I can't upload it. So until I came up with something to fix that I won't be taking any more orders, sorry...
User Image

User Image
Don't steal please.
Be polite and type correctly, sorry but if I can't understand what you order says then problably I won't draw anything.
I have the right to cancel any order.
Don't cancel a trade if I already accepted your order.
Please save delivered art to your own server.
Be patient, I have school and a social life. You can PM me about how your order is going if it takes too long.
All my pictures will have a small watermark.
There isn't any of that "first come first serve" thing.
Hit & Run is ok.
Tips are appreciated but not necessary.

Will

-OCs. With reference, or a VERY GOOD AND DETAILED description.
-Romance/ships/pairs.
-Easy gifs.

Won't

-Any kind of Yaoi, yuri or hentai. (or anything TOO sexual)
-Muscular and ugly things.
-Difficult gifs.
-Mechas.
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

T h e m i s t e r i o u s b o x

This means total artistic freedom. You could get a bust, a fullbody or a chibi in a diferent style... or maybe in the same style as the ones above? who knows?

User Image User Image User Image

*Style can change a bit depending on the character.
User Image

Gold

Only two characters for gold slots.

Chibi: 1000 g.
Bust: 3500 g.
Full body: 6000 g.
Misterious Box: 2000 g.
◆Background: 600 gold
◆Animation: 1000 gold

Art Trades

I loooooove art trades, and if I like your style problably I will be ofering a lot. Please don't be shy! I love almost any kind of art. I only charge gold for buying art, so you know how much I like it now.

Bribe list

I'll draw groups (more than four people) if you pay with any of these.

User Image User Image
User Image

This is how it works:
You copy and paste the form, you fill it, you post it here and then wait until I answer it (I'll quote you). If I accept your order you send inmediatly the trade with the exact amount of money/items and I won't accept it until I finish your order.
For art trades is the same, but I won't give you the part of the art trade until you send me a preview or the finished picture.Oh, and I can't cancel art trades, that would be rude.

Commision Form:
[u][size=18][b][color=#339966]Green[/color] Pets Are [color=orange]Fun![/color][/b][/size][/u]

[b]◆Username:[/b] Your name here.
[b]◆Style?[/b] Fullbody, bust, chibi, experimental?
[b]◆Reference(s):[/b] picture or a well detailed-description please.
[b]◆Background?[/b] (Background +600 g), if you put here "whatever you want" I'll do something lame, you are warned.
[b]◆Payment:[/b] How much gold or which item.
[b]◆Notes?[/b] Pose, expression, something to consider?

Art trade Form:
[size=18][b][u][color=#33AA66]◆Hello Pet-shop![/color][/u][/b][/size]

[b]◆Username:[/b] Your name here
[b]◆Sample(s):[/b] Links of your pictures.
[b]◆Offering:[/b] What are you offering: a full body, a bust, chibi, etc?
[b]◆Payment:[/b]What do you want me to draw.
[b]◆Notes?[/b]Pose, expression, something to consider?
User Image

User Image

Gold

X_toxic-infinity_x. pg. 153
Legit Innuendo. pg. 148
Closed.

Bribes

Closed.
Closed.

Art trade

Closed.
User Image

User Image

◆Can I use your art for my profile-website-whatever?
Yes you can, you paid for it so enjoy it. Just please, don't sell it or say you did it that would be stealing.
You don't need to give any credits if you don't want to, but don't say it's yours.

◆Can I bribe you with gold, items or anything else?
Post your offer here and let's see if I can and I'm interested.

◆Can you spare some tips or do a tutorial for me?
If you ask politely then yes, I don't bite!

◆How much time will take my order?
1-2 weeks.
But it can be more time, probably because I'm busy with school, social life or my PC is lame. If you order a group or a couple obviously it will take more time.

◆Can I take all your open slots?
No, one slot per person.

◆Who made your shop layout?
I made it! the textures and brushes used in the layout are made by me too.
If you want a layout for your shop then ask, we can arrange something.
User Image

Links IN

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kok5op][IMG]http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv273/pet-shop/bnh.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kok5op][img]http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv273/pet-shop/bn3.png[/img][/url]

Links OUT

User ImageUser Image

Shops:

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagexUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Requests:

User Image

Auctions:

User Image

Contests:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers