Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Survivor

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished:...
User Image

Welcome to my Art Boutique.
I have started to go Large and build myself a shoppe from when I first started on a post that I had previously posted here in this section.
Art Commissions

I hope that you guys will request art from me. I may not be all too professional, but I do have some pretty fair prices. Read below for the prices, rules, and an example of what I can do as well as works that my previous clients had requested.

*~ Fuyumi ~*

User Image
...if you're alive, it isn't.User Image

Partying Survivor

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished:...
User Image

I'm going to go and start doing commissions here on Gaia c:
Post a reply if you want to commission me cx

~*I only do Avatar Art*~

Rules:
1.) Tell me your current username, if you change your current username and let me know~! So that way I don't spend a huge amount of time looking for you!

2.) Couple Avatar Commissions CANNOT BE SEXUAL. It's not that I can't do it, it's because I don't tolerate that kind of stuff and nor does GAIAONLINE.

3.) You DON'T pay me UNTIL you get the work! Very reasonable policy.

and

4.) DO NOT claim the given work as your own and DO NOT redistribute it OUTSIDE OF GAIAONLINE! The work is not yours, therefore you do not redistribute it or claim it as your own. ONLY THE DRAWN AVATAR IS YOUR CLAIM NOT THE ART ITSELF!

When your commission is completed... Feel free to place it on your forum, profile and/or signature.

User Image

Partying Survivor

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Headshot: (Less than a day)
Colored: 5k
Uncolored: Name the Price (cannot be under 3k)

Full Body: (about two-three days)
Colored: 10k
Uncolored: (cannot be under 3k)

Group: (five-six days)
Colored: 30k
Uncolored: 10k

Couple: (three to four days)
Colored: 20k
Uncolored: 10k

you are also welcome to pay me whatever price you want, the lowest I can go is 3k!

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME SOME TIPS!

User Image

Partying Survivor

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

EXAMPLE:
User Image

User Image

Partying Survivor

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Fees must be paid within a six day period.
If the fees for the requested work are not paid within that time then the commission that was requested will be labeled with UNPAID until the fee is then paid. Once the fee is paid off the person who requested the work will be given a new image link to the requested Commission

If the Fee isn't paid off for two whole months then the person will have their Picture changed to say STOLEN and the person will be bared from this forum, meaning that they will not be allowed to request work from Fuyumi's Art Boutique. This also goes toward mule accounts that are owned by any person(s) who have been previously banned from Fuyumi's Art Boutique.

I DO NOT tolerate Commissh Ditchers (A person who takes the requested work, but does not pay at all)

This is a Shop, meaning it will be treated like an actual shop!
so if you "Steal" Then you will be banned and labeled as a theif!
If there are too many Commissh Ditchers at this shop, then I WILL close this shop and those looking for an Art Commission will have to look somewhere else. There are plenty of other shops out there and most of them are VERY expensive!

Thank you for listening

(This post was previously a PAST CLIENT request post)

User Image

Partying Survivor

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Current Commissions in WIP:

CakeFullOfLies *~ His Avatar ~*
chi-ciel-yuri ~* Her Avatar *~ *~ Out Line ~*
Miss Sing No *~ Her Avatar ~*
iamLEG10N ~* His Avatar *~

Receipt:
Visored Karas
# of works: 2
Total: 40k
Tip: 0

DandyWolfyChips
# of works: 1
Total: 10k

ii_x D e i - k u n x_ii
Total: 50k
Tip: 30k

o0-Miss Lateralus-0o
# of works: 3
Total: 221k & 100g

Heartless_Loveless_Riku
Total: 20k

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sure, I'm willing to pay 10k for a full body avi art in color. I'm kinda new on here so I'm assuming thats 10k in gold? Am I wrong? My current avi will always be my avi, so that would be the one to draw. I will however eventually get both an ancient katana and a muramasa, both strapped crosswise on his back so if you could add those in... The pose doesn't really matter, just something thats cool. Also my username will always be iamLEG10N. Thanks. Let me know if you'll do it.
Hello Sis i has a new request for you. . .

This Photo.
User Image

With these avi's
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(girl in the red)______(girl in the pink)_______(girl yawning)_______(girl with the cup)

Just take out the girl who is texting also take out the tree and the pound in the one avi as well as your little moon thing on yours.

As for payment i suppose i'll be willing to pay 120k if you get it done as fast as you got the others done <3 i already sent the trade request but i'm not accepting til i get my picture kay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff