Oh psh. x'D

Good night, I'll see you soon I'm sure. heart
silly seki gonk heart
mister dictator
@ boy is mooning you

> ;D exactly !
except i might encounter calculus again. D; <

lmaoooo, i tend to look well, pissed off all the time ? D:
or disappointed/annoyed/frustrated/take your pick lol.
some teachers know to interpret that as boredom! D: <
i'm not mad ALL the time, sheesh!

AGHHHHHHH, teachers who teach from the book lmao. > n >
you should pull a prank and hide her book and see what happens.
there's a teacher at my school who depends solely on this folder thing/book ? D:
he resorts to it for everything and when he does something wrong, he gets irritable.
never had him, thank god. D;
LOL HOW CRUEL I TEND TO LOOK AT ALL TEACHERS AS TALL OR SHORT ?
yeah ... never really notice if they're ugly, but i notice if they seem like they could have been good-looking lol. = w= "

by the way i really like your ocs lorant and lixie. * u* /loves well thought out dynamics yes

/stabs at calculus ohohoh
/lame

fffffffffffff I understand that. |DDD
bawwwww it's those teachers that are the best.
We had a substitute that like freaking loved me because of my "dry humor and sarcasm". He was like, LOL I NEVER KNOW WHEN TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. YOU'RE SO FUNNY. 8| I was just like, t-thank you?
He laughed. He was obviously a bit of a derp. But he was a cool derp.
* v * Your serious scary face is probably horrifying.
<3

oh god. ikr.
FFFFFFFFFFFF THAT'S WHAT SHE DOES. A FOLDER THINGER.
ohoaidfjkaslj what did he teach? : o
rofl VERY CRUEL OHOHOHO~
otzz I'm just not original like that.

o v o You know, I really like these kind of comments/compliments better because it means someone actually spent the time to look at my OC's. Rather than just glance.
So thank you very much~! <333333333333333333333
/thinks out background before even making oc
/a little strange
/yes

Timid Dabbler

... I never have any clue what my OCs look like.
: (

Timid Dabbler

t0shi0

OK BUT I TEND TO RAMBLE ON WHEN IT COMES TO MY OCS,
JUST TO WARN YOU.
OTL

so their story takes place during WWII
The Chinese gov't developed this new plan to combat the Japanese forces, using this weird chemical, when injected into pregnant women, they'll give birth to super powered kids.
alot of tl;dr stuff happened after they are born.
they were on the run for a long time, since the government was chasing after them, some time during this period they learned about the chemical and that there are other kids like them.
then, after a long time, Rei decided he didn't want to put Fung through this anymore.
So he gave himself up, and claimed he killed Fung so they'd stop looking for him.
(there was a k-drama worthy separation speech. LOL;;
"风。。。 哥哥要走了,再让我看一眼你的笑脸吧。“
-Fung shakes his head and continues to cry-
“哎。 那答应我,下一次我们见,你会用你的微笑来迎接我。“ )
The rest of the superpowered kids are really disobidient, but since they promised to left Rei go if he works well, Rei gives it his all in hopes of seeing Fung again!!

omg wall of text. /hides
No Chinese in this because I am at a work station computer and they don't support Chinese characters sobbb. Will fix later if I am not lazy.
ALSO please tell me if I butchered this because... I have the feeling I did. ; O ;

They choose their words and craft their voices; they spin the sounds and send the syllables marching out into the world, shining with the fervency of fanatic faith and fact and deceit. This is how they coax the young ones into obedience, painting the guilt out of war stories and the gilt in with the promise of heroes and praise. Rei is too old to believe them and that makes the entire thing altogether worse (and better and bitter and brittle). He watches the little ones go with sad eyes made dry and grey by tedium routine and sometimes he thinks he really is the monster because how can he watch them walk into the devil's jaws and let them? Fung is the only thing that keeps him here (here in the lab, here in the war, here in the endless turns of life) and even though he could collapse under the accumulation of his sins, he keeps going going going - all the way until he can finally go home.

"I want my brother!" He hears a little girl screaming from the room next door and he has to close his eyes against the accusation of those words. All the screams and all the crying, they all sound the same, all of them in the same whimpering pitch of a child begging for love. Every time he thinks he is broken enough to break no more and every time he is wrong.

His personal scientist has been with him for years and she is not particularly cruel. She is clinical and objective and rationally devoted to her science, but she is not cruel. She turns away at the sounds of tears and thrashing and sudden silence as frightening as chaos. Rei knows she is collecting herself, herding her thoughts into a dark corner, and he almost respects her, only she is one of them and he cannot bring himself to care for their callous murder of childhoods.

"It's your last day for this cycle," she comments as she checks his statistics, watching the monitors that sense the slightest fluctuation of his heart. The harsh glare of white light bleaches the color from his face when he nods and it adds the oddest glimmer of compassion to her eyes. He can and does hate her for it. "No more injuries," she reminds him, staring pointedly at his eye, because he is theirs, his body is theirs, and if they did not need him so much, the act of damaging what is theirs would be punishable.

Rei is gathering his things when she whispers to the empty room and it scares his bones into a heady mist of ice. "I hope I never see your brother."

Fung barrels into his arms and he swings his twin around until he is squeaking about being dizzy from the height. He doesn't want to put his brother down, because there is the lurking poison of doubt that if he does, he will never see his soul again.
@ boy is mooning you

YES, I LOVE THOSE TEACHERS. * v*
AND DRY HUMOR + SARCASM IS THE BEST ..
oh lol i had my english teacher sign my yearbook and she wrote, ahhh joanna, i wish you all the best and may all your dreams and hopes come true. if they don’t quite happen, may you have enough material to write a scathing satire. be brilliant. come see me. LAWLLLL, i was so touched!

cool derp >:B
LOL, i guess it is. xD
but most of the time, it’s comical anger.

= w= if we don’t get folders and notes on the test, you shouldn’t either lol
he taught math. trigonometry and whatnot? o wo

i love to read up on the background stories of ocs. well-thought out ones are * u* and visually aesthetically pleasing designs are a bonus for me to see. and you’re welcome! i think i have always been vaguely fond of a humanoid robot playing with the idea of feeling actual emotions but never quite reaching it? like a balancing act idk. |D ;; /thinking of chobits or something SHOT

haha, same for me. |D

@ nilla

/read read

anddddd, i finally .. got not really legit art for darius LOLZZZ, my artist friends 'signed' my yearbook with oc designs .. 8D ;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the white version of darius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the asian bishie version of darius lmao

ignore the sailor moon hentai thing, my friend is perverted = w=

Timid Dabbler

LOL DOUCHEBAG PRINCE.
your friends know of our OCs?
<3
LMAOOO, they were wtf-ing at my explanations |D

welll, they asked me what i wanted them to draw .. and i said lol draw my oc 8D he's a ninja assassin with a rurouni kenshin scar and a naruto curse seal and he's from jatan and must serve a douchebag prince.

they're on gaia .. not sure if you know them?

shiko and zektbach ~

Timid Dabbler

Shiko.

Shiko ?
AS IN.
SHIKO OF R&C ?
... link me please. // stare
lmao as in shiko o Ao

Timid Dabbler

ohmyyyyy.

I dA stalk her.
o A o

I thought that first art looked familiar. * A *
aaaaah her slots on gaia were so hard to get.

what the.... what are the chances that you know shiko.
omgggg.
she said the art looked gross, but lol that's her lazy drawing style ~

o wo
we go to the same school ... ?

Timid Dabbler

I remember trying for shiko slots several times but...
Am always too poor for her. OTL ;;

ohwell.

Baaaw that is so cool ! The only people who went to my
school and played Gaia were either people I introduced to
Gaia or a roleplayer that I met without knowing we knew
each other via Gaia. o ^ o
ahhh, i knew she was brimming with potential in freshman year. she practiced every day and then bam, omg ... @ A @ ;; she got so good, lol.
the people i hung out with in the earlier years of high school gravitated towards art and so .. it didn't surprise me when they joined gaia and made reputations in r&c.

my in real life / gaia friends are so artsy / graphic designing inclined. xDD
i'm one of the only roleplayers, if not the only ? ....

and SOB, one of them stalked my posts and asked me who 'duke' was (the model) SO EMBARRASSING LMFDSFOSDAO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff