Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
<<Fourth Wall Down - A Bribe Art Shoppe>>
(No banner for now.)

Welcome to Fourth Wall Down, a bribe shop. Serving your avatar/OC needs ever since... five minutes ago.
Shop's currently:

[OPEN/FULL/CLOSED]

((Intro|Purpose|Rules&Regulations|Samples&Bribes|Queue&Finished|White&Black|Partners|Reserved))

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
<<Purpose of this Shoppe>>

Hey there. The name's Shuyin, Frosty, or Gui if you want to get really intimate. I've been on Gaia for about three years now, and i've failed to make any substantial gold ever since, just picking up on the Exchange a short while ago. My ultimate dream on Gaia is pretty simple, no OMG, no DJs, no Halo, just this:

User Image

I'm about halfway through, after roughly a month of Exchanging, and i figured i could sell my art in the meanwhile, to help me get there faster. Thus, my art is probably expensive, but rest assured. Playing on my terms, you will get what you've paid for.

((Intro|Purpose|Rules&Regulations|Samples&Bribes|Queue&Finished|White&Black|Partners|Reserved))

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
<<Rules>>

I) You know the drill, follow the ToS.
II) Use the form. It's located on the next post, and it makes life easier for everyone involved.
III) You can cuss your ******** heart out for all i care, but try to keep it civilized enough.
IV) No drama. Sob stories will hardly get your point across here.
V) I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Stay on my good side, and i'll stay on yours.
VI) Try not to play me for a fool. I know the market inside-out, and a quick check will let me know if your item is worth 5 or 500k.

<<Regulations>>

I) My drawings usually take from one to three days. Keep in mind, i do have a social life, so i can't dedicate to your commissions 24/7.
II) I do draw: Avatars, OCs, couples, yuri, ecchi(good old cleavage).
III) I may draw: mechas, companions & pets, cluttered avatars, PG-13+.
IV) I will not draw: Yaoi, furries and backgrounds.
V) I hold every right to decline your avatar/OC if i find it too confusing, cluttered or lacking a proper description.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
<<Samples>>

Full-body: Neola Raptis
Half-body: Mecha Avatar Art
Sketch: Punk Avatar Art

<<Pricing>>

This is a bribe shop, of course, so you're free to offer anything you have in mind.
I'm looking for gold or items in the 250k-600k price tag. You may try to offer lower or reason with me, but i hold the right to refuse whatever you throw at me.

Items most wanted, from top to bottom:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Best offers get my priority on the queue. Uncolored sketches are half the 'price'.

<<Commission Form>>

[b]BA-DURP, WANTS ART
Name[/b]: (your screen name goes here)
[b]Type of Art[/b]: (avatar or OC)
[b]Reference[/b]: (links, preferably)
[b]Size[/b]: (full-body or half-body)
[b]Colored?[/b]: (yes or no)
[b]Bribe[/b]: (amuse me)
[b]Extras[/b]: (whatever specificities you want)

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
<<Queue>>

None yet.

<<Finished Pieces>>

None yet.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
<<White List>>

<<Black List>>

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
<<Partners and Affiliates>>

If you want to have your store link here, send me a PM. You'll have to advertise for me too, though. After i make my banners, that is.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
<<Reserved>>

You never know.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
Und... openish!

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100