Welcome to Gaia! ::

nilla
all the weird stuff i find is from tumblrrrr.

ptero
LOL NO ONE COVERED THEMSELVES AT THE ONE I WENT TO
it was depressing to think i would look like that in several decades, fffff

and LMAO, that reminds me - i was sitting in an outside pool and someone slipped in before starting to rub the grime off their feet.
i just went.
8| ... /shifts.
/slowly gets out ....

lol inconsiderate korean people > :c
kk heading out byeee

Timid Dabbler

@ ptero:
Awwww. //hugs.
You know I will always welcome yooou ~
* u *

I love all your OCs, even the Rabbit trio.

@ tezu:

... I knew there was a reason I refused to join tumblr.
I KNEW IT. > A > ;;

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
★ ★ ★ TEAR UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR ⓈⓄⓊⓃⒹ!!
User Image

dictator: yes those korean people OTL /though I'm korean myself lolol

nilla: Where did you hear about the rabbits?! 8v did I tell you /forgot
LOLOL have you seen Viperface's story for them? I cracked up ;V;

Timid Dabbler

I stalked your dA, obviously.

Oooh, no. I didn't.
I stubbornly refuse to read stuff about OCs I may write for in the future, because I don't want to lose any personal insights I might gain while getting to know the character.

//spends an insane amount of time getting into the heads of the characters

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
User Image

oh I feel stalked now Oao

That is SMART. You are an intelligent Vanilla, nilla. That's why I stalk your slots >:B

Timid Dabbler

LOL yeah.
But after I have done my brain-crawl of the OCs' minds, I don't have a problem reading other fic, because by then I already have a sense of the characters independent of their interpretation.

Awww, thanks Ptero. ;;
But it can be super time consuming.

Timid Dabbler

oooh man I hope alice doesn't mind me making up characters

Timid Dabbler

Timid Dabbler

Almost done with Alice's order. * A *

Timid Dabbler

afternoon alice

I sort of... ended up making/creating a nameless OC for the love-sentences.
I hope you don't mind alice. ;;
Please don't kill meeee.

#01 - Air
            He marvels at the stir of her hair, whipping like fire screaming for air; he wants to grab it by the fistfuls and burn away to ash.

#02 - Apples
            The vendor tosses her an apple, winking when she tries to pay, "I'd never make a pretty girl pay," and she cannot understand why she blushes for the elderly man.

#03 - Beginning
            "I want to join your crew," she begs the moment they fish her out of the sea, barrel and all, earnest in spite of their laughter.

#04 - Bugs
            They expect her to scream when she sees the giant cockroach - instead, she stomps on it smartly and turns back to tying the ropes.

#05 - Coffee
            He meets her in a far away land doing faraway things, sipping exotic drinks that entice him, but swirl bitterly on his tongue (just like his infatuation).

#06 - Dark
            The inside of her barrel is dark at night, dark like the skies above her, and never is it darker than the inside of her old cage.

#07 - Despair
            They love to watch her, countless eyes peering from the frame of iron bars, but she thinks that none of them ever see her.

#08 - Doors
            The days she spends at sea teaches her that for every wall she hits, there is a door through it.

#09 - Drink
            It is tradition to get the newest crew member so drunk he falls on his face, but Paru outdrinks them all.

#10 - Duty
            "For you I could change," his broken confession reaches and never finds her where he left her.

#11 - Earth
            She does not know how to love beyond the press of earth disappearing from her view, making her a momentary bird without roots.

#12 - End
            For Paru there is no stopping the sudden greed for life that fills her.

#13 - Fall
            She is the Alice and they are the Rabbit - chasing them, she hurtles into a whole new world and never wants to go back.

#14 - Fire
            The first time she finds a man who makes her skin sing, Paru is overwhelmed by how much she has been missing.

#15 - Flexible
            The arch of her back and line of her neck drives him absolutely insane.

#16 - Flying
            Summer rain on wings of new bravery / ruby beads line her throat / their kiss coldgold to the thump of / breaking hearts; she shatters their illusions.

#17 - Food
            She is so horrified when they make turtle stew that the Captain makes them all swear to never even think about eating turtles again.

#18 - Foot
            The first time she breaks her ankle it's okay because she is just a child, but the next time she breaks it they starve her for her carelessness.

#19 - Grave
            He never sees her again, but he takes the image of her to his deathbed.

#20 - Green
            The green hat she wears turns her into a walking Christmas tree and the crew reminds her of it at any chance they get.

#21 - Head
            The turtle shrinks into its shell and she sits by it, waiting for the familiar joy of seeing its head poke out, peering at her distrustfully.

#22 - Hollow
            How many times does she hear the own echo of her heart, beating in the empty space of her chest, before she fills it slowly, a little bit at a time.

#23 - Honor
            "There's honor among thieves, Paru, even if we have no honor as men."

#24 - Hope
            They walk by day by day without ever seeing the coil of desire winding around her soul, ready, waiting, eager for the moment when the chains hit the floor.

#25 - Light
            The touch her hand is warm and rough, nothing like what he has dreamed of, but Paru is nothing like his dreams either.

#26 - Lost
            For hours (days, but she loses track of time) she is lost in the desert, tracing and retracing her steps in the sand, watching as any proof of her small feet is erased by the world.

#27 - Metal
            Paru has a love for blades, moving her hand fondly over the cold surface of her swords and admiring the glimmer of their sheen.

#28 - New
            She wants to try everything and anything, but always, always refuses to dance for money.

#29 - Old
            When rust beings to crawl over their exquisite edges, her heart crackles a little and she reaches for them, unwilling to let the memories go.

#30 - Peace
            It's just her and the stars, the sea dancing beneath her, around her, vibrating through the wood of her barrel, and she feels like the only person so lucky to see this.

#31 - Poison
            The apathy numbs her mind and ravages her nerves, leaves her blind and dim to the majestic country side and noble skies.

#32 - Pretty
            She cannot understand why he makes her want to cry when he tips her chin and calls her pretty - she has been called more and better by countless others, but he is awkward and earnest, eyes dark with all the things he has no words for.

#33 - Rain
            He catches her staring at the rain, palms upturned to catch the droplets, eyes closed in a silent prayer and that is when she steals his heart.

#34 - Regret
            The apology is pained and raw, grating against the tender flesh of his throat, grating against the inside of his mouth, but he knows he isn't the one for her.

#35 - Roses
            There are no roses here at sea, so he goes diving whenever he can and presents to her a handful of seed pearls instead.

#36 - Secret
            "Can I tell you a secret? You are like a firefly and I am like a moth, desperately wandering in the dark as I wait for you to show me the way."

#37 - Snakes
            The one time she does a performance with a pair of harmless snakes, she discovers the first thing that she hates, their scales scraping along her skin and chilling her to the bone.

#38 - Snow
            This winter is full of snow and ice, hidden in places she has never seen, hidden in wonders that melt on her cheek and fall like tears from her face.

#39 - Solid
            The earth is solid and the ground is rich, but she is no tree yearning for a home, rather, she is a bird with a song in her breast, a wild yesterday looking only at tomorrow.

#40 - Spring
            Spring is different depending on where they go, sometimes at sea, sometimes on land, but Paru can feel spring come upon them no matter which, feel it creeping in the air like a promise (like she is ready to dance again).

#41 - Stable
            The steady hum of his pulse reminds her that there is too much she doesn't know.

#42 - Strange
            Bright lights, loud markets, soft clouds, changing skies - all they are to her are pieces of colored glass that she carefully fits into her mind's eye, seeing everything for the first time anew.

#43 - Summer
            Need is ice / blue in his fingertips, chips of / arctic seas and arctic whispers / for her silver eyes of Caribbean shores and crash! / goes the wave of her voice washing over rocks.

#44 - Taboo
            "I shouldn't," she says, "I shouldn't, but I do."

#45 - Ugly
            That is the truth of the matter and there is nothing else he can say just as there is nothing else she can do.

#46 - War
            Love is war and he was never one for war, never one to fight and bleed and risk spilling his guts out on Surrender's sharp point, but for her he arms his heart and marches to the battlefield.

#47 - Water
            After a month on the ship, she has already forgotten what freshwater tastes like - everything here bears the imprint of the ocean, that barely-there kiss of salt and liberty.

#48 - Welcome
            "Welcome back little lady! Fancy a new hat?"

#49 - Winter
            The nights are harsh, but she makes a game out of the howl of the wind and the hiss of the tides, huddled together by the stove where the cook ladles out thin soup.

#50 - Wood
            Paru becomes accustomed to living surrounded by wood, by the press of once-trees and great oaks, of land made to fit the sea and the irrepressible marriage between them.

Timid Dabbler

Timid Dabbler

Timid Dabbler

Ohohoho, finished chapter 7 of ILK.
// works on Laroyena's request

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
User Image

AFDJEWLKF I want one of those 50 lines nilla ;u;
Do we get to name the themes? 8o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out