Ohoho, gaia is good for that, yes !
                                  // curls into

how have you beeeen~ ?
                                  textextextextext

8,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I hope so! I guess I'm doing alright. In between work and stuff, I don't really have time to hang out anymore. ;; Hopefully it'll get better once school starts. ♥

What about you? c:

Timid Dabbler

User Image

----- -- ✖✖✖ 〉 --- passion fruit ρ υ ʀ i τ ʏ

; A ;
                                  life does that to a person
                                  // also has no social life

busy and wishing there were more hours to the day
                                  textextextextext

sekiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @ O @ i want your writingssss! would you... want to art/fic trade with me maybe.......?

Timid Dabbler

Anyong Kim
SORRY IF I BUTCHERED YOUR OCS CAE. YOU CAN LIKE TOTALLY NOT PAY ME IF YOU HATE IT. OTL ;;

Once upon a time.

She thinks those words often - four little words, five syllables - and turns them over in her head like they are mysterious baubles. These are the words that fairytales begin with, epic tales of power and evil, all stemming from such innocuous beginnings. If her story is ever written, would it begin with those words? No, not for Anya. She is more than a fairytale (more than a mere once upon a time) and so she believes that her story should be written with heart's blood in place of ink. Perhaps she will write it herself, scratch it into a journal, as if the act of quill meeting paper will make the whispers real.

Sometimes she writes the words not to make them real, but to carve them into something beyond the backs of her eyelids, so that she can see life without this crippling confession seizing all her thoughts. A girl of earth and dirt, no better than the scum on a noble's heel, does not dare to dream. She is not that girl. She is grey mist and lightning storms, a frosty echo of chaos ringing through the halls of reality. With the taste of the sky on her tongue, she knows that her parents are little more than weights on her back, oppressive hands that leave a daughter's heart bleeding and cold on the ground. Most days, this is the only gift she thanks them for, because it will carry her far. It will carry her to glory.

That and the power that flows in her veins like tiny sparks of fire waiting to be ignited, waiting to burn. Whether or not it is destiny does not occur to her as she swears that she will grasp the missing pieces with her hands. It turns out she is missing many pieces and finding even one of them is a miracle too many because he is not hers to keep.

Her story continues and she writes it with the deaths of his enemies, writes it with their cries and his justice, so at the very least they might be intertwined in this way. Victor is the only cross she bears now and the weight of her love nips her ankles to keep her moving, even when her spine screams surrender. Anya is glad for it all the same and forges on, ever determined and never wavering. He is the journey and the goal, the steps and the horizon. He touches her hand and brushes a knuckle across her cheek - calls her "My Anya, always by my side," and smiles at the lost color of her eyes - she writes this too into her soul, branding it where she will never lose it. The dark corners of her mind weep.

Once upon a time, there was a lonely girl of iron clouds and she yearned for the sun.

Timid Dabbler

sorakoii
sekiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @ O @ i want your writingssss! would you... want to art/fic trade with me maybe.......?
User Image

OMG SORA OF COURSEEEE
                                  I WOULD LOVE TO <3
                                  textextextextext

Timid Dabbler

User Image

♥ ♥ ♥
                                  textextextextext

... /takes a deep breath
... /and stares at your sig.