T-Thank you !
                                  So kind of you to say. ; v ;
                                  textextextextext

Ahahah! I WILL STAY. But because I love you! Hah. xD <3

Timid Dabbler

User Image

----- -- ✖✖✖ 〉 --- passion fruit ρ υ ʀ i τ ʏ

ohohoho~
                                  DO YOU MIND... if I twist your OCs around in a slightly non-canon and crackish way ?
                                  * V *
                                  textextextextext

DO I EVER MIND? 8DD <33

This sounds exciting!! <3

Nothing can be more twisted than my friend's plan once I actually finish this stupid book. She's waiting until she can fanfic it to death horribly to do some awful stuff. Hohoho.

Timid Dabbler

User Image

... you are going to hate me for this but.
                                  I cannot resist.

* V *
                                  textextextextext

...Uh-ohhh. Scared. <3 I-it's okay, I apply crack to my characters sometimes..! Aha. Ha.

I'm sure I'll still love you, ohoo. <3

Timid Dabbler

User Image

this is crack in its extreme thoughhh.
                                  User Image
                                  textextextextext

Oh myyy! Does Lute get even a hint? *v*

Timid Dabbler

User Image

ophelia crackkkkk. * v *
                                  textextextextext

Timid Dabbler

Lutearina
OKAY SO no matter how fabulous prince and flowergirl would be, I would also adore gunslinger and flowergirl! *u*

...Except for not rly "and" because of his UNREQUITED LOVE sobsob

Uhhhh I probably left out most of everything important in their profiles, so you can ask away for details! Details details details!

The gist of prince/flowergirl is in there, I think...Nacht doesn't want her to be imprisoned into castle life / used as a bargaining chip / kidnapped and....idk what to type about them, you can ask if you want ahaha... they are bittersweet and pretty and..idk I have too many details on them /sparkles desu...

but as for gunslinger!

Basically Bronny raised Rhia since she was five. And he's always loved her! But he has srz conflicted soul do to his desire of a new form of government that is more democratic and plus he doesn't want to screw up their BFF relationship. Oh and he does bad and dangerous things and is technically supposed to be using her / winning her trust! Because his father sent him to raise her in the first place because she is the last of a line of people who hold the key to the MAGICAL POWER of the land! So his entire life's purpose is to get her to trust him but he eventually DEFIES HIS FATHER. Plus Rhia does happen to be in love with the prince so he's like GRAAGHH EPIC ORZ OF EMO

(and his papa eventually shoots him orz)
AHAHAHA DON'T SHOOT ME.
//HIDES IN AN UNDISCLOSED NON-EXTRADITION COUNTRY.

Ophelia hates him.

( When she is five and and he is fourteen, she thinks the world of him. She has always loved beautiful things. )

He owes her a set of gilded teacups. She dropped hers when the messengers arrived and all she wore for weeks after were somber confections of black. Black is a very good colour for mourning; on white, her tears would stain like drops of blood. Ophelia bitterly hopes his hands are stained too, stained forever and ever so she will never forget how much she despises him.

Sometimes she forgets.

( He buys her ribbons and she ties them in her hair to see his approving smile. )

At the funeral he is markedly absent. She distracts herself by comforting Nacht; he shudders in her embrace and they hold each other together, falling apart even as their frail arms struggle against the weight of loss. No words pass his thin lips, no matter how often others prod, and she wants to kick them all in the shins for their insensitivity. All they are doing is keeping the wound fresh, the blood flowing. If she could shield him from this, she would, but he is to be King now, King of them all, and the job of Kings is to be strong and brave when their hearts are breaking.

"Ophelia." Nacht says her name like it is the last root he has, the only thing keeping him from drifting off on the wind. She stays near him the entire time, ever close, ever near. They are both crumbling, but she reaches out to catch the fragments and he helps her staple them back where they belong. Sorrow leaks from the edges where nothing fits as it should and this will have to do as the world spins on, uncaring.

Damian finds her though. He finds her and stalks her down the stone halls, the unceasing taps of his shoes too familiar to strike fear, but not too familiar for dread.

"Ophelia," he calls and darkness ripples in his voice like a purr. She shrinks away and immediately stiffens. She has no need to shrink away from him. He should shrink away from her.

"Is that the face you greet your cousin with?"

If only he would not smile at her like that, like he is hiding a secret, like he wants to share the laughter with her (or perhaps laugh at her).

"You are no cousin of mine," she hisses. It is alarming how quickly her face pales.

"What harsh words."

His breath stirs the hairs on the top of her head. Somehow, without her knowing, he has advanced and she has retreated and now there is nothing, but wall and arms and the curl of his eyelashes. Ophelia fixes her lavender-snow eyes on his crisp dress shirt and large hands. They are spotless, stainless.

"Oh, but you are so very many steps closer to the throne now, dear Ophelia. Only two people between you and the kingdom. Shall I give it to you? Shall I give you the world?"

She used to think the world of him.

"I hate you," and how very proud she is that every syllable is proof of her anger, proof of her convictions.

A grin curls at the edge of his mouth and he presses that very smirk into the skin of her forehead. It shoots through her veins like ice - cold enough to burn, cold enough for her to jerk her knee up, but there he is, dancing away, smiling. Always, always smiling.

"I know. Have a good night, little cousin."

Sometimes she forgets.
OHOHOHO. *A*

I am stunnnedddd, darling. SO SO SO beautiful! Argh Ophelia's narrative voice is so lovely! ;A;

And I see hardly any crack, miss! Just some very probable situations, oh yes indeed. I love her taking care of poor Nacht, grahhh. <33 And Damian! You write him so well! ;A; OH MAN I LOVE IT. <333

Timid Dabbler

User Image

sobsob what I was so nervous posting thisssss.
                                  it feels so out of character.

; A ;

OHOHOHO tell me which lines you liked though so I can figure out what I did right and write more of them for your 50sentences.
                                  textextextextext

You have no need to be nervous, darling. You are always stunning. <3

And okie-dokie! *U*

Quote:
but he is to be King now, King of them all, and the job of Kings is to be strong and brave when their hearts are breaking.

I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR TOUCHING UPONS OF NACHT....So lovely and wistful. Much packed into one sentence thar. <3

Quote:
Nacht says her name like it is the last root he has, the only thing keeping him from drifting off on the wind.

The whole funeral section was so frail and beautiful! ;A;

Quote:
He owes her a set of gilded teacups.

THIS KIND OF SIMPLE LOADED SENTENCE...And then the lilting follow-up, oh yes. This kind of thing is wonderful too. <3

Quote:
Damian finds her though. He finds her and stalks her down the stone halls, the unceasing taps of his shoes too familiar to strike fear, but not too familiar for dread.

Fast action wooo! <3

HONESTLY the whole thing was amazing. ;A;

Timid Dabbler

User Image

I secretly love writing weak!Nacht and evil!Damian.

snarky damian is just soooo much fun.

LOL THANK YOU FOR INDULGING ME BEBE.
                                  textextextextext

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out