Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

okay so like this is...
such an epic and sad AND OMG NO THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN episode.
OTL

seki needs to... process this so... will write killa's order later, but soon.

Timid Dabbler

ohgod this is.
oh my dear god.

OKAY time to go write fluff for killa HOPEFULLY MY ANGST WILL NOT BLEED THROUGH.

Timid Dabbler

ohgod this is.
oh my dear god.

OKAY time to go write fluff for killa HOPEFULLY MY ANGST WILL NOT BLEED THROUGH.
Aww. /petpet

Timid Dabbler

Oh tennant.
your voice cheers me up

okay, seki is all pepped up for killa now~
yey 8D, I finally have enough pixel money.

Timid Dabbler

baaaw, good for you pikachu~

Timid Dabbler

I just realized that... amon is eating cake.
* O *
lol he loves his cake indeed * v*

Timid Dabbler

yeees he`s cute~

Timid Dabbler

killaminjaro
i hope you are still open

can i get 500 words of Moby d**k either wrestling a shark or out on the high seas.

point of view and tense i shall leave up to you.

i shall offer 75k ~
SOBBBBB KILLA SEKI APOLOGIZES.
completely have no idea what is going on here.
OTL

this is just. uhgnnn. warning, ugliness ahead.

"Is that... what I think it is?"

"What?" The girl, not even fourteen, is staring at him like there might be something a bit strange about this one. This one is a bit off, she thinks, and wonders exactly what her dad was thinking allowing this odd newcomer onto their ship (and it is their ship - the entire crew knows it and does their level best not to annoy their captain's precious princess).

"That! Right there! Was that a shark fin?"

"I don't know, how would I know? I wasn't looking," she mumbles, staring at the broadness of his shoulders and the limber muscles rippling under his golden brown skin. At least he is pretty, she admits, if a bit daft. He continues on, rambling about the evils of sharks and their sins against human society and their responsibility to rid the world of such pests, unaware that she hears not a word, content to admire his lithe form.

"I do think it was!" And then he is stripping, pulling the cotton of his shirt over his shoulders, grinning at her when he catches her watching. "Like what you see?" She flushes, caught, but unwilling, ever unwilling, to admit to anything - a true prankster's soul.

"Not at all."

Moby might be eccentric and slow, but she rather thinks that she could get used to him and his habit of going around topless (if her father ever found out, he'd kick Moby off of his ship faster than she could bat her eyelashes). "I'll be right back," he promises and is suddenly posed on the ship's rail, diving sharply into the ocean - it takes him a moment to remember that he can't swim. For a second, she panics, but then his dark head is bobbing up and his arms are flailing - how this can be is baffling, because he has been underwater for more than a few minutes now and surely he should be dead if he is a pirate that can't swim. "It wasn't a shark," he pouts, a trout dangling by its tail in his grip.

"Throw me a rope?"

She is busy pretending that she is considering this plea as she picks her way through the ropes tied to the ship's side for precisely this sort of situation, but he is pouting and shirtless and very much so wet, so she flings a heavy length of rope out to his reaching hands. He is barely on deck again before he shouts, pointing out at the distant, screaming "I see a shark!" She does not have the time to grip him, to hold him here and inquire how he is still alive, how he can not even swim (which is quite ridiculous given his occupation).

He is overboard again in a second.

"Where's Moby?" Her father frowns when day has faded into night and he is still missing a crew member.

She is faintly impressed when they eventually find him on an island to the side, roasting shark meat.

Timid Dabbler

OH OH OH you're open?!

tense and point-of-view up to you!

Subjects: Anything about these guys? - LedahxSkye or LedahxFasis would be preferred but whatever suits your fancy!
More info can be provided if desired.

Payment: 200k for 500 words or if you'd prefer... Art!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff