Welcome to Gaia! ::

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

User Image

I don't... : |
                DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AN UNFAITHFUL HUSBAND /SOBS
um yes you do i see it whenever i whisper i lvoe you into your ear neutral

its not cheating unless i sleep with em..i'm not tiger woods goddamit emo
what a good seki, working on commissions. 8D

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

User Image

....lol tiger woods rofl
                IT'S OKAY EVEN IF YOU ARE UNFAITHFUL, I KNOW YOU'LL COME BACK TO ME IN THE END....now go work on those commission /punts 8C
yes ma'am emo /whipped
FFFF. I WANT A STORY THING.
* U* lololol.

<333

Timid Dabbler

Hi Plummy & tae ~
<333

aaahnnn, I just... scrapped the entire thing I wrote for Jiroh.
// just read a really beautiful DW piece on LJ and decided her writing is awful
Hey there!~

;o; Awww! Your writing is definitely not awful! But I know the feeling of just feeling so inferior when you look at someone's work. >_<;
OH MAAAAN IM WATCHING SPONGEBOB.
hes sooo cute. ; U;

vanillla,
youu make me want coffee.
with that french vanillla cream stuff.
/totes not lame
= U=

Timid Dabbler

@ Plummy:
I`m going to take a break and try again.
OTL

@ tae:
baaaw that is okay.
I adore french vanilla coffee creamer.
* v *
ME TOOO. but it makes my tummy all gurgly.
whyy, creamer... WHYYY!
> A>

Timid Dabbler

Pick up for Jiroh dear. * O *
A bit experimental, though. Hope that is okay. ; A ;
Kind of went really over board again and clocked in at ~85Owords.

... //sob
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CONCISENESS.

She does not think he needs to cook tonight - not with the sort of day they had been through and especially not when all she wants to do is shower and wash off the sweat and grime and blood. Ashley looks at her though, his green eyes bright with words, dark under the shadow of his lashes. He rakes a large hand through his hair and the line of his jaw juts out firmly. She lets it go, because she knows he needs this, to work with his hands and focus on something entirely innocuous. When they finish dinner, he reaches for the empty plates and she stops him, fingertips ghosting over his wrist as she takes the plate. He hesitates for a second and the plate rests in an awkward limbo between them until she tugs and he relents.

( I can do the dishes tonight.

No, let me. You cooked. )

He sighs and fixes himself a cup of tea, opting to watch the lines of her back as she works from their kitchenette in favor of watching a movie or playing piano. Ashley blows out at the still surface, watching his breath send ripples dancing across; he is not very happy at this moment and she knows it, but neither one wants to talk first. The cup meets the table with a definitive click and Leo looks up, brown eyes inquisitive when she tilts her face at him. He stares at her pointedly and traces the edges of the too-hot ceramic, not flinching even when the nerve endings on his fingers scream, jaw still firm.

( We need to talk.

Is something wrong?

How can you ask that? )

Leo frowns and the frown shoots through him guiltily, the crinkle at the edges of her eyes and the uncertainty pressed onto the corners of her mouth make him wish that everything could go back to being perfect. But how can it? Leo is his perfect and the memory of ugly red blood gurgling from her side, of wrathful flesh yawning open to swallow his sanity, is staining everything else. He wants to yell at her, to scream at her, to demand that they stop whatever it is they are doing because obviously they are doing it wrong if she is hurt, if she is anything, but whole and soft and in his arms. He leaves the tea where it is and stands, making his way slowly to the kitchen sink, where his shadow falls around her like shelter from the storm and the breadth of her shoulders fits flawlessly into the space between him and paradise.

He settles his palms on her hips instead, naturally, easily, this-is-how-we-should-always-be-ly.

( Are you okay? )

Ashley chases the peek of white bandages with his thumbs, drawing them in wide, lazy circles and resting his forehead at the delicate juncture where her neck meets her shoulders. The bowl she is washing disappears into soap buds and for a perilous second they stand, anchored to reality by the places where they touch.

( Does it hurt?

Not really. )

He presses his thumbs in harder and she fights the groan of pain when he slips his hands underneath the hem of her shirt. There is an element of sex in the touch, the familiarity, the thrill, the heat and warmth of it, but it is a thousand things and more. It is concern and worry and anger - it is him and all the words they will not say. She flinches and leans into him.

( A little. But I will be okay. )

"Well, we did pretty great today, don't you think? A surprise ambush, three to one, and we still kicked their asses into the next century. " Ashley winces and the twist of his lips against the sensitive skin at the nape of her neck ricochets into her heart. She turns to him now, a reassuring smile on her face, and strives to put just that much more cheer into her voice. "We should have been paid extra," she jokes and he fight the spasm of his hands down to a fine quiver. They are poised too close to her wound.

( I could have protected you. )

Leo presses a gentle hand onto his, understanding chasing her touch up his arms. She drops a kiss onto his collarbone and sighs. Ashley is still tense, still too wary and too beyond himself with fear.

( I know. I didn't want you to though. )

That is when he kisses her, breathless and desperate and hoping against hope that all the things they hide in the pulse of their hearts will spill into each other and complete those unsaid sentences that cripple him.

"I love you."
seki :: Aw, you did what, I'm curious anyway though... D<

Edit: Wahh, my timing is perfect apparently... /starts reading

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out