Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

I’ll be writing a short story for your avatar or OC. Mainly OCs, unless you’ve got a kick-a** avatar.
Bribe me a minimum of 80k. You’ll get a bare minimum of 500 words (about a page); the more inspired I feel by your request, the more I’ll write.
50% offer || 50% character

My writing style varies a little from story to story, but I do lean towards a stream-of-conscious style. I’m not too good at super gushy romance, hardcore smut, or intense action/fight scenes. rofl But you can ask for it if you really want to.
Uh...no fan-fiction okay? OTL

[b][size=15]CAN U RITES 4 MEH PLZ KTHX BAI[/size][/b]
Username:
Refs: [Picture refs & character info or link to request thread with information. I really like seeing pictures. C: ]
Plot Info: [What you want me to write about…a scene, an event, a relationship, etc. Give me as many or as few details as you’d like. Leave blank if you want me to just come up with something myself. :B]
Inspiration: [A song, a picture, a phrase…anything that might help me get started!]
More Info: [Anything else you want me to know?]
Bribe: [Min. 50k]

Not first come first served. :B Send trade when I accept.

Slots

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Writing Samples:
Mainly excerpts from my OCs' stories and a commission from a few years ago. Read pick-ups for more recent writing. c:

[971 words]
Quote:
...Chiko is jealous—she’s not so proud as to deny it—jealous of their relationship. Not just because she admires Lion, but also because she’s never really been that close to anyone, close enough to share the same CC Lemon, still cold and perspiring from the vending machine—wait, no, she isn’t following them, she totally isn’t following them, and shoot they’re totally looking at her now...

[857 words]
Quote:
...Miyuki isn’t sure, but the blue windbreaker certainly looks like Kenta’s. It’s got a little white stripe running across the bottom just like his, and there’s even the ghost of a dark stain on the left arm, where Miyuki accidentally spilled Coke on their third date, but it totally wasn’t her fault because someone bumped into her, and who can keep their balance in four inch heels?...

[2122 words]
Quote:
...Okie happily flounced off, almost knocking over an employee, and disappeared into the dressing rooms. Disc surveyed the boutique—filled to the bursting with rainbow articles of clothing and energetic teenage girls, who swarmed the sales racks and argued over blinding yellow pants. He felt rather out of place in his ordinary sweatshirt and jeans....

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Finished

1. chloeeh Flakes -- p 1 ||| 1116 words
2. iXee -- p 3 ||| 1643 words
3. yanabby -- p 8 ||| 1745 words

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CAN U RITES 4 MEH PLZ KTHX BAI
Username: chloeeh Flakes
Refs: Freya and Lachlan
Plot Info: i don't really have an idea of what i want you to write xDD just they aren't romantically involved. They're friends and have a very "comedy" kind of relationship. Lachlan says/does stupid things and Freya is irritated by them.
Inspiration: i really don't know D: it's up to you~
More Info: everything else is in their ref's
Bribe: 65k :3

Sparkly Sex Symbol

@flakes: C: Sounds great. Send trade?
thank you for accepting c:

trade sent~

this is the first time i've commissioned someone to write about them xDD;;
//excited

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xd It's the first time I've done a writing commission in about a year!
;D
I'll have it done within the week. heart Writing always goes so much faster than drawing. * U*
i suck at writing xD so i'm always really impressed by people who can~

yay c: can't wait to see

Sparkly Sex Symbol

C:
You can always improve! Trust me...my first attempts at writing suck. ;D
* U* Writing commissions huh? I always kinda wanted one of these xD HEYHEY do you take couples from series? It's not really for me, but for a close friend who's into some pairings from Pokemon. ;>>

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Ah...I'm not so sure about doing couples from series...just because it'll be hard if I don't know the series too well. :/
I'd really prefer OCs/avatars~
Aww :"O I should've known, but its ok. Thanks anyways! :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas