Yes, Please 0.64593301435407 64.6% [ 135 ]
NO -crosses arm- 0.086124401913876 8.6% [ 18 ]
-Spews out ninja grunny-.. wtf 0.26794258373206 26.8% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 209 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 318 319 320 > >> >>> »|

User Image
                          SHOP STATUS ➯ shiko full sopikachu full zektbach open
                          User Image
                          Hiya guys, this is a joint shop between three art buddies who want to conquer the Gaia world. Actually we just want to draw wink
                          Currently the shop is being revamped because Zekbach is a layout nazi D<
                          Please enjoy the new color scheme of black and yellow!

How did we get this shop name?
                          Well it doesn't relate to our Gaia names but! SoPikachu is known as Dianna, Zekbach is Emu, and Shiko` is Steph. Take the beginning of each letter and it forms D'ES!

User Image

7/9/10. Hey guys, shop is on a Hiatus (Or more likely, it's closed). Dunno, someday we might revisit gaia & its diverse art population again
                          AUCTION by Shiko`
                          RL COMMISSIONS FOR FAILURE POINT ARE OPEN.
                          Received inks! Commissions in progress!

Copic commissions on pause--ran out of ink for skin colour marker emo
                          FAILURE POINT IS A BIT BUSY ... COMMISSIONS WILL BE CONTINUED AFTER TESTING/PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION. THANK YOU! crying
                          First person to order a coloured waist or full from Failure Point will received 200K off.

STORYLINE. (by 17 o clock news)

Ahh, another peaceful morning!
                          Well, besides the fact that it wasn't. It is, after all, a bit hard to remain peaceful when you look in the mirror and realize you have leaves growing out of your head.

Delicately, the boy ran his fingers up and down the strange protrusions-- yep, definitely leaves. He even gave them a tug-- yep, definitely attached. Owww.

Well, there was no way he could go out looking like that! He had a date tonight! Something had to be done!

Resisting the pain, he managed to yank them out of his scalp... only to have them grow right back. Clipping them proved no more effective, as once again, they recovered in mere moments. Tonight was going to be a disaster!

He imagined it now-- wearing a hat in the car, everything would be fine at first. But then he'd get into the restaurant... and that pretty young Miss before him would make a little quip, a reminder that it was disrespectful to wear his hat indoors! And, defeated, he would remove that hat, and those little leaves would pop right up, and she would scream, or gasp, or stand up and walk out, and the other patrons would all stare and point and laugh! They would call him LEAFBOY or TREEHEAD, and he'd be shunned to the outer edges of society, destined to find work in naught but a traveling freakshow! Move over, bearded lady!

The very thought sent him panicking. That was no way to live life! What would he do!? What could he do!?

And in a flash of light, his questions were answered, as a radiant woman in a bright emerald dress materialized into his room. "Oh, Chosen One! We have found you at last!"

The boy turned quick to face the newcomer. "C-Chosen One!? You mean me!?"

"Why, of course! Those leaves on your head deem it so!" she exclaimed, "For you see, I come from a far away kingdom, a land where man and nature live in harmony!" her expression grew somber, "But there is a great evil plaguing our peaceful way of life, and only the Chosen One, a boy from another realm, can save us! Please, won't you lend us your strength?"

"Uhhh... no?"

The woman's face went blank. "What."

"I have a date tonight..."

"B-But. We need your help! Please, our entire world is in your hands!" she pleaded. "You can have whatever you'd like from the royal castle as a reward, if material gain is what you seek!"

"I just wanna get with this girl, okay? I am so close to making out with her, but she's not gonna touch me if I have these things on my head. Can you just like... go find someone else to save your kingdom or something?"

"But you are the one and only Chosen One!"

"Listen, lady, I'm sure there's a billion other Chosen Ones out there, okay? I'm sure some neckbeard rotting away in his mom's basement playing World of Warcraft would love to save your kingdom."

The two stared each other down for what seemed like an eternity before, without another word, the woman waved her hand, and the leaves disappeared from the boy's head.

"Thanks! Lock the door on your way out. Seeya! Hope the kingdom saving thing goes good for you!" the boy remarked before leaving the room.

Alone now, the woman sat on the edge of his bed, gazing blankly at the wall. She then finally placed her face in her hands and, ever so silently, began to cry.

Meanwhile, the boy was gettin dat asssss.

introduction | rules | order form | sopikachu | shiko | zektbach | freebies&contests | linkin&linkout

User Image
                          Here are the rules for this mini shop. Please follow and respect them!

Follow the TOS guideline.
                          Do not cause drama in this thread.
                          No mindless bumping!
                          When you order, please fill out the corresponding order form for the artists.
                          Do not PM unless otherwise specified.
                          Put the PAGE NUMBER in the trade! We don't come here 24/7 and keep track of what pages the orders are on.
                          Art trades are allowed in this thread, but ask the person that is up for it.
                          No advertising please.
                          Link exchanges are good! D'ES really needs some 8D.
                          Please have fun and chat in here!

introduction | rules | order form | sopikachu | zektbach | shiko | freebies&contests | linkin&linkout

User Image

Fill out an order form.
                          Wait for artist you ordered from to accept.
                          Send trade to the specific artist, there are three! Be sure to put in the page number of the request.
                          when the art is done, We'll "OK" the trade. Look for your art in front page// Pickup art section.

Below are the order forms for the three artists. Please select the right one!

User Image
                          [size=18][b]PIKA PIKA[/b][/size]
                          Username:
                          Style: CHIBI (sketch/color) REGULAR (bust/waist/full)
                          Ref:
                          Comments:
                          Payment:

User Image
                          (Please send all trade requests to Failure Point.)
                          [size=18][b]FAILUREPOINT.[/b][/size]
                          Name:
                          Ref: images preferred, but very well-written descriptions are considered
                          What you want: (chib/waist/full; sktch/B&W/colour)
                          Total:

User Image
                          [size=18][b]s**t WHY AM I HERE? [/b][/size]
                          Name:
                          Style: (simple/complex chibi, regular bust/halfbody)
                          Reference image:
                          Comments:
                          Total:

introduction | rules | order form | sopikachu | steph | zektbach | freebies&contests | linkin&linkout

User Image

User Image

User Image

This is Steph of the three artists in D'ES!
                          Hi. I AM FULL. RL COMMISSIONS OPEN.
                          chib slots are not open.
                          I am super, super, super full and super closed right now! Thank you.

ART TRADE STATUS ➯ currently not open
                          MONTHLY LETTER STATUS➯ currently not open

User Image
                          CHIBI B&W. 200K COLOUR. 400K.
                          WAIST SKTCH. 500K. B&W. 1M. COLOUR. 1.2M.
                          FULL SKTCH. 800K. B&W. 1.3M.

bribe-able-items
                          User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                          User ImageUser Image
                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                          CLOSED
                          1. Ciache

Ciache
                          FAILUREPOINT.
                          Name: ciache
                          Ref: x x x x x
                          Could you possibly draw her in school uniform? She's ravenclaw. The exact clothing doesn't matter as long as it looks uniformy so don't feel obligated to copy the last ref. Personality wise she's on the quiet side and a bit of a bookworm.
                          What you want: full color
                          Total: 1.3mil

User Image
                          the zookeepers boy, the boy is mooning you, Xyliaeria, mori zae, Menstrual Cramps, Syuura, Tsuki III, The.Raisin, Bleakwolf, Mightelove, queen jane approx, Velchosus, ~pin.wheel~, F u n k y G a n j a, killaminjaro, Kairinne

introduction | rules | order form | sopikachu | steph | zektbach | freebies&contests | linkin&linkout

User Image

User Image

User Image
                          This is Emu of the three artists in D'ES!
                          IF I DON'T SEE YOUR ORDER OR DON'T RESPOND IN THE NEXT 1-2 PAGES, PLEASE PM ME!
                          BRIBES - Things on my wishlist. I like Evolving and Preminum items.

ART TRADE STATUS ➯ open for trading!
                          MONTHLY LETTER STATUS➯ open!

User Image
                          User Image
                          LETTERS for a sketch = 1 letter
                          User Image
                          FLOBS COLORED 50k (can have different preferences/comes w/ hi-res image)
                          User Image
                          SIMPLE CHIBI SKETCH 100k COLORED 250k
                          User Image User Image
                          COMPLEX CHIBI SKETCH 250k COLORED 500k
                          User Image User Image
                          REGULAR MONOTONE HEADSHOT 100k COLORED
                          User Image

User Image
                          CHIBIS - (1/5)
                          MONTHLY LETTERS - (0/3)
                          REGULAR - (x/x)

Autographed
                          s**t WHY AM I HERE?
                          Name: Autographed
                          Style: Complex Chibi
                          Reference image: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.61130887/
                          Comments: Everything is in the thread.
                          Total: Will you take a seracila pendant (first gen) for it?

User Image
                          kairinne PROX1MITY Autograph

User Image

I will just talk about some random things that are going on in the guild. As you can see, two new things are added to each of the artists. A Art trade and Monthy letters options are added.

MONTHLY LETTERS Here is an option for each artist to draw something for you for the price of one letter. It will be anything the artist feels like to do. Please only give letters of the current month and sealed. When offering the trade, please label it with something related to monthly letters.

ART TRADES Feel like you don't have the money but want the art anyways? Please ask whoever is open for an art trade. They might take a while to respond but please be patient! For this, it's okay to PM the artiss and send them your samples to see if they will accept or not.

User Image
                          ADD US! 200x40 only please C: and 88x31 is okay, but I didn't make that size and I closed the GIF file 8D.
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/joint-des][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2nhg7qw.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                          User Image User Image User Image

User Image
                          User Image User Image User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                          User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

88x31
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                          Cookies, yum

User Image
                          Cookies, yum

User Image
                          Cookies, yum

User Image
                          Cookies, yum

User Image
                          Cookies, yum

User Image
                          Cookies, yum