BUT, don't bribe me with anything lower that 10k+ >.<
I draw these chibis from heart and with love :heart

Order form:

[color=orange][size=14] <3 Chubby Chibi Faktory <3[/size][/color]
[b]Username:
Referance pic: (your avi or OC)
Blinking? : (yes/no)
Pose:
Gradient colors: (up to three or rainbow)
Questions?:
Bribe:
Tip? xD:[/b]

Have a good day ~~~

Gold gotten from this thread :3
User Image
You can post now :3
P.S. I LOVE DONATIONS xD
Bump heart
Bump heart
No one's gonna order? T___T
bump ! heart
Bump heart
Bump heart
Still no one crying
Bump heart
Hi! You posted on my request thread. I finally got around to coming here-- I've been multitasking. d: You're a talented artist!~

Username: homichlophobia
Referance pic: User Image with Luxray (here's another example).
Blinking? : no
Pose: A normal, standing pose would be fine-- if you could give her a Pokeball in one of her hands, that would be neat, but not a necessity. (:
Gradient colors: Yellow/gold, blue (preferably a navy blue), and black, if black can be one of the colors.
Questions?: No questions, but feel free to change her outfit a bit if you feel like it, or if you can't draw something in her wardrobe. Here's the link to my request thread again just in case (it gives a couple more details).
Bribe: Would 12k work?
Tip? xD: 500g (I'm getting a little tight on money right now, sorry if I seem cheap.)
homichlophobia
Hi! You posted on my request thread. I finally got around to coming here-- I've been multitasking. d: You're a talented artist!~

Username: homichlophobia
Referance pic: User Image with Luxray (here's another example).
Blinking? : no
Pose: A normal, standing pose would be fine-- if you could give her a Pokeball in one of her hands, that would be neat, but not a necessity. (:
Gradient colors: Yellow/gold, blue (preferably a navy blue), and black, if black can be one of the colors.
Questions?: No questions, but feel free to change her outfit a bit if you feel like it, or if you can't draw something in her wardrobe. Here's the link to my request thread again just in case (it gives a couple more details).
Bribe: Would 12k work?
Tip? xD: 500g (I'm getting a little tight on money right now, sorry if I seem cheap.)

Aw.. thanks :3
You'll get your order finished maybe tommorow :3
You're welcome, and thanks (: That sounds fine.

Should I send the trade now, and then you (or I) can accept a second time once you're finished, or would you like to do it differently?
homichlophobia
You're welcome, and thanks (: That sounds fine.

Should I send the trade now, and then you accept a second time once you're finished, or would you like to do it differently?

Yes, let's do like this :3
Bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas