Aya Hihoshi's Commissions
Aya Hihoshi's Sigs
Mrs Nitroglicerina's Prices/Samples
Mrs Nitroglicerina's Commissions/Blacklist
News
Reserved

KittyT's Husbando

User Image

So you've stumbled on here cuz you either clicked on the wrong link, or you thought the name was funky.

Weeeellll. This is an art commission shop, like many others in this subforum.

We sell art to you for gold.

Yay.

There are two artists, both have awesome art (although I think Aya's art is FREAKISHLY awesome), at reasonable prices.

So.

KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!! scream

KittyT's Husbando

User Image

Totally redundant.

But.

Follow Gaia's rules.

And ours, which we state in our intros.

Overall.

Don't spam.
No profanity.
Be nice.
If you don't like---GO AWAY.
User Image

GONE TO CHINA ART MAY COME SLOWER THEN USUAL BE WARNED YOU NEED TO HAVE MAJOR PAITENCE biggrin lovesHello, this is Aya hihoshi biggrin yay wooh. Um I guess this would be my first time doing this officially smile but I've known MS. NITROGLICERINA for a longgg time so yeah I was very honored to help her out biggrin woot. >_> Uhh I do all kinds of art and NO YOUR BETTER D:< ....she's crazy >_< cause Nitro her art is sooo much better than mine D: SOOOOOO much ...yeah we do this a lot >_> well anyway smile I am a nice person xD if I don't hit you uhhh and ON TO THE RULES > surprised

RULES: heart
1. If you want an art commission from me PM ME :O
2. Don't steal any of our work D:< or you'll pay!!!
3. I do all kinds of art :O however I will not go sexual! meaning no full nakedness or anything profane! (top half naked for guys is okay not girls!)
4. You send gold before I send the art work cause....I can't trust you if I don't know you D:
5. Bumping is always welcomed :3
6. The price will not change for anyone!
7. Do not piss me off or your black listed smile
8. No redo so when you message me about the details BE DETAILED!!!!
9. I do have a life so most art works will probably come to you in about a week since I need Nitro to scan the art work in :O
10. I work for NITRO and no one else razz so to bad haha!
11. If you can't follow the rules bye bye :3
User Image

SAMPLES
All of these are pretty old art work :O so I'm hoping that when I get/finish commissions I can replace them yes? sounds good to me smile

User ImageSample 1User Image
User ImageSample 2User Image
User ImageSample 3User Image
User ImageSample 4User Image
User ImageSample 5User Image
User ImageSample 6 (drew and photoshopped it)User Image

Head Shots
pencil- 500g
inked- 1k
colored- 2k

Full Body
pencil- 2k
inked- 5k
colored- 7k

Group
pencil- 7k
inked- 9k
colored- 11k

PS I do photoshop edits PM ME "PHOTOSHOP" if you would like one and the price is 20k for any type of photoshop edit/art :O
User Image

Fill it up to seven and that is all the work I will take in ONE week :3 yes so then those who missed out don't worry you won't be ignored it'll just come in TWO weeks. If you can wait that long the yay :9 but if you can't then I'm sorry and hopefully you'll come again <3.

Current orders:
一. Monksofstr
二. Mister Aster
三. Kintara5
å››. Evelin7
五. Ninapuu (art #2)
å…­.
七.

Finished Orders:
一. Ninapuu
二. Mira Mitsuki
三.
å››.
五.
å…­.
七.
User Image

User Image
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/butter-tofu-commission-shop-is-open-with-slots/t.49622739/][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/Suyla/Sig-1.png[/IMG][/url][/align]

User Image
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/butter-tofu-commission-shop-is-open-with-slots/t.49622739/][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/Suyla/Sig-2.png[/IMG][/url][/align]

User Image
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/butter-tofu-commission-shop-is-open-with-slots/t.49622739/][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/Suyla/Sig-3.png[/IMG][/url][/align]

User Image
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/butter-tofu-commission-shop-is-open-with-slots/t.49622739/][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/Suyla/sig-4.png[/IMG][/url][/align]

KittyT's Husbando

User Image

Meeep.
So.
Mr Nitro does NOT exist. At least what I'm aware of... >_>.

I draw;

ONLY OC's.
UNLESS....I can tell what every item is on your avatar.

NO SEX.
NO YAOI.
STEAL = DEATH
Flames = Blacklist

Bump as you liek.
If I will take too long in drawing/painting, I will let you know.

Posting is okay to comment and chats.
Please don't make requests on the posts.
We ignore them.

I prefer portraits, so body will cost more.

SOME O DEEZ EXAMPLES MIGHT BE SMALLER THAN THEY ARE.
Tis DA's problem.

PRICES and XAMPLES

Portraits~
Sketches - 600g
[My OC Vates]
Lined - 1k
[My OC Tyrael]
Penciled - 2k
Coloured Pencil- 3k
[My OC Seijitsu]
Watercolour - 5k
[My OC Luna]
Acryliced - 8k
[Cloud]

Body~
Sketches - 1k
Lined - 2.5k
[My OC Vates]
Penciled -6k
[Riku Temari's Avatar]
[Shinobi Asian's Avatar]
Coloured Pencil - 8k
[Battle Hancock's Avatar]
Watercolour - 10k
[Avatar]

Realistics~

Realistics cost significantly more, cuz they take longer and use up more supplies.
Realistic Portrait (Ink lined) - 8k
[My Avatar]
Realistic Portrait (Watercolour) - 20k
[Lucrecia]
Realistic Body (watercolour) -30k
[Lucrecia]

PAYMENTS~

I prefer half paid first. Second half after I'm done.
That way if you don't likes, I at least get paid for the effort.
K?
Remember, I am losing here. You get pretty art, and I get...imaginary gold.
And these supplies cost moneyz. crying

Send me a PM before you send the trade, or after I okay it, so I know what it's for.

TO ORDER~

PM or TEXT me, with "Art Commission" AS TITLE.
Send description, any reference pictures, a short bio of the oc if applicable, any specific poses, and what you want to buy.

I will accept art trades for anything EXCEPT MY realistics and paintings, unless the amount of work that will go into your work is the same as mine (i put around 4-10 hours into realistics).

PM ME WITH YOUR OFFER. I CAN NOT GUARANTEE I WILL ACCEPT, but I prefer either fanart of my Avatar(and i'll give you a noncluttered version) or my Oc Vates.

KittyT's Husbando

User Image

Here be the commission list.
Note that just because your #1 on the list, does NOT mean your art will come first. Fo Example--If you have a realistic watercolour in line, and you're #1, #2, which might be a sketch, will come first.
BUt if there is another watercolour realism in #2, then yours comes first. k?

1. AphroditesChild
2. Masker
3. [Open]
4. [Open]
5. [open]
6. [open]
7. [open]
8. [open]
9. [open]
10. [open]

Finished List
Just in case you wanna check up. I will Pm you tho before I put it on here, so here is just for others to see.
1.[Battle Hancock]
2.[Monksofstr]
3.[SilverShad0wBeliever]
4.[Rose9245 (Uncoloured)]
...and so on

BLACKLIST.

BE AFRAID.

KittyT's Husbando

User Image

[NEWS]

-----& SHOP IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
-----& SHOP IS NOW OPENZ!!

----------& MRS NITROGLICERINA IS LAGGIN UP DUE TO uhm. problems irl. So if you'd still like art from me you can still place your request, but I won't be able to get the picture in for about a week and a half---------> AYA HIHOSHI is also lagging, but I am not sure if she will be available til July. (She's goin to CHINA o_o ) If she will be available during her stay in china I will let you know promptly
------> MRS NITROGLICERINA will be available full time after May 28, so until then the artwork will be slow. After that I will be back to my normal speed of doing commissions. Sorry for the lag.

KittyT's Husbando

[Reserved]
BUMP heart
So I'm the official Bumper since Nitro boss lady >_> is busy..... biggrin BUMP
BUMP heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items